Overwatch hate thread

>shitty moba style that is also a fps for some reason
>advertising to normies
>catering to casuals
>press Q to win
>blizzard is a truly evil company
>copies TF2
>copies LoL

if you play this game youre a huge fucking casual scrub. Youre the reason gaming has sunk so far

Other urls found in this thread:

pomfpomf.moe/doujins/287/
youtube.com/watch?v=M7YKDak6KO4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fokin 24tcr when standard is 128TCR.

This is what Blizzard has always done and it works.

tf2 > OW

At least Tracer has a nice ass.

Holy shit this much bait.

pomfpomf.moe/doujins/287/

Yes, she does.

But the controversy over her pose and Blizzards subsequent reaction are yet another reason to not play this game.

They are a bunch of big money corporate jews who cater to SJW and casuals to make shekels.

lel all those high quality arguments tho

Does anyone actually give a fuck about being called "casual" though?

if dubs you're a faggot
if not dubs you're a faggot

go fuck yourself.

Its true though.

bait

y u mad then?

OP is always a faggot, newfag

Im legitimately not trying to bait guys.

This game is shit and if you take a good look at it youll realize its shit too.

Help save gaming by spending your money on good games made by honest companies.

Note how he did not give OP a chance to be anything but a faggot.

>WAAAHHHH I SUCK AT THIS GAME SO ITS BAD!!!!!!!!!!

Like who faggot.
Also it's a good game. Doesn't deserve the hype it gets but it's genuinely fun. Get the fuck over it

Hype will die in a week.

mei has that thick ass thats all i care about

We get it, you don't like Overwatch
get over it faggot. no one cares.

You cared enough to post here

and yet you can't argue with any of the points ....except that blizzard is evil

Her ass is thick. But she isn't fat. She's chubby AT BEST

or they didn't even play it,
at first i thought that Overwatch was shit but then i played Beta and though it was really cool so i bought it. fuck other opinions

Nice Bait friend

Way too many instant kill ability's

>ifunny.co

In no way are you correct. I don't own the game, nor have I watched any of the gameplay but without games taking on other games ideas, you wouldn't have half the shit you play. LoL is a fuckin dupe of Dota but I play because the company was able to take it to greater lengths. With your shitty argument you could say any fps game with physics is a ripoff of half life, but in reality companies took the knowledge and applied it to things we know and love. If you really want to shit on something, then let it be the new starwars game which is a literal reskin of battefield which only comes with 30% of the game when you buy it.

At least it's got no coward spies y'know

Overwatch is ok I guess. I was really excited for it when the trailer with Tracer and the museum was released. Then it came out as exclusively multiplayer with nothing to offer as far as story goes. That was something.

Blizzard make WC4 so I can move on with my life.

Also fuck Reaper, aka "Totally not the Demon Hunter". I'm sure it's a coincidence that he has the exact same ultimate ability as Valla in HotS. The pc price of 40 bucks is ok but point blank you are getting ripped off if you buy this on console with that 60 dollar price tag.

Overwatch is amazingly fun with friends. You should just get some friends I'd say.

IF you got skill, you don't need friends. You are appraised as god anyway...

The story really does suck ass.

"We are overwatch...."

Story fucking over. Each character has a two sentence backstory and they are all tailored to be as diverse as possible.

casual baby fps

Only a fucking casual would ask such a casual question, casual.

>tfw mom gave me the $ and I will buy this game tomorrow or on monday
>tfw some of my friends already play it and I'll join them
I like that feel.

Nobody gives a fuck about your "skill". By the way, it's nothing more than just the amount of time you spent with a game. You're not special. Everyone can play as good as you if they play as much as you. Do something else to feel special.

Then don't get it. It's that easy. Quit bitching

It got released on Tuesday and it is still 1 - 3 most popular twitch game. This game is genuinely well done and fucking good, and it isn't going anywhere for a while.

Hold right button and everybody loves you. Even the enemies.

yo, faggot. Im talented at everything. I don't need to invest any amount of time into game to be good at all.

Anyone who cares enough about the term causal is playing video games for all the wrong reasons.

Upvoting your enemies is the most cucked fucking thing you can do

Shows you how big of cucks they are when they put shit like this in

Its like they even made a worse char design as in wow but those swagkids love that bighands shit.

Got old 2 days into beta. Can't lone wolf and repetitive gameplay and MOBA knockoff. I'd rather raid with friends than rum OW

I watched gameplay of it for the first time yesterday after keep seeing people talk about how "amazing" it was.

Jesus Christ... it looks like something made for under 13 year olds like Plants vs Zombies.

Sure you are.

Grow the fuck up loser. Not everything has to have "realistic graphics" to be fun. I agree with this. Why the fuck would you vote for some faggot that beat you.

bro you can not win argument on the internet if you are not the first who started.
tl;dr you'r faggot.

Basically. Most of the characters have one hit ko moves that recharge every minue or two. Makes the game choppy and gay

It's a multi player shooter why the fuck would it need story?
Also if that's really an issue there's tons of lore on the game. Blizzard made comics and beautiful animations on the back story of the characters.
Or just read all the shit up on the overwatch wiki.

It's pretty fun. Streetpig is my main.

not really, some people are just really passionate about video games.

>this

Tracer has a flat ass. Or is that the meme?

All you faggots can hate blizzard all you want but blizzard will always have a place in my heart for making starcraft , warcraft and vanila/tbc and Diablo .
I may not play the new blizzard games but they sure did make godly games

Trash characters:
Mei
Soldier 76
Road-hog
Mcree
Torbjörn
Reaper

You guys are all mad cause your K/D isn't 20/3 like mine

youtube.com/watch?v=M7YKDak6KO4

i made a dumb video

tell me how shit i am

I'm seeing a lot of hate on Blizzard, but let's face it... They just capitalised on an obviously expanding and/or profitable market in order to do what any company really wants in the end: to make money.

They did the same with the Warcraft series (both mmo and rts), the Starcraft series and heroes of the storm, and now they're doing it with overwatch.

And it's not like they haven't contributed to videogame genres before; Jagex and Bethesda are already making Hearthstone clones, and I can't think of anything that diablo may have been copied from (but I may be wrong about that)

well guess what OP, this game was made for casual players, not specifically for you

So, fuck off

Also nobody will care about that game in a month or so

When was this copy pasta originally written? It's pretty good.

Blizzard: we fuck you with our invisible penis (TM)

so many autistic fucktards in this thread, you'd think we were in Sup Forums.

Mei is a disgusting pig and you have no taste faggot

Bought it today, love it!!!

>I get owned by these characters so they suck

its ok bb

Where did I say I liked her stupid faggot?
Get your shit straight dickless. D.va or nothing

>Mcree

>upvote

Also muh ego. Unable to appreciate skill of others when you lose because you are salty or living in "everything I do makes me a cuck" mindset is some strong autism.

>More concerned about arbitrarily defining games by "hardcore" vs "casual than actual fun gameplay.

This is the antithesis of blizzard's philosophy. And that's why their games are so successful. They are fun first and foremost. Real people don't care about being a "casual" if they're having fun. Do you bust into karaoke bars and lecture everyone on how their singing is so casual and definetly not hardcore? Go to rec center and stare angrily at pick up hockey games, thinking how casual they are?

Nah they're just trash my man.
Soldier 76, reaper and mcree were all made for faggots who play call of duty and need to have their hand held the entire time through the game. Mei is fucking awful all she does is slow you down. Reaper has THE cringiest voice I've ever heard. It's literally a 12 year old incarnate
>DIE DIE DIE
how fucking cringey

played it for the first time
23:0
suck it

Such a faggot. Like holy shit how new can you be. If you want to suck hard core rage boners and actually want to surround your self with pathetic degenerates who don't like other people enjoying stuff feel free to go to Sup Forums.

Why the autistic face? Got nothing to actually say

Haha I'll give you that. Reaper is such an edgelord character. So out of place. He plays well though.

Mei is my main ;)

You're the one playing a trash character not me bud lol

You're the one getting buttmad about said trash character xDD

mcree and mei are OP, bro

Nobody's mad here lol.
>xDD
I think you're supposed to be at Reddit pal. It's ok honest mistake

Mei is a fat bitch

I bet her farts smell fucking terrible

>moba style
>copies LoL

how?

Kill yourself faggot

OP is mad that his mom didn't buy him Overwatch.

if you don't OW has a moba feel to it you either didn't play it enough or you haven't played mobas enough
yeah the lanes and creeps are gone, but the team comp and movesets make it play like a moba. And that's why most pug teams are bad. because they don't realize they need to stick together and play a role. They just run around trying to kill people.

*if you don't think

Written just now friend. Btw, pasta isn't anything that's longer than a couple sentences.
And by passionate, do you mean play for any reason other than for fun? Because that's why games exist.

Lol is for autists tho

>BEACUASE ULTS
>BACAUSE VARIETY OF HEROES
>BECUAS UHHH... ITS BLIZZRAD

>2016
>going on Sup Forums
>telling ppl you hate a video game
>try to convince others to also hate a video game
>waste of oxygen pls kill yourself

I was curious, I play LoL, but haven't played OW.

How about you let me play the games I want and you stop being such a daddy's dick sucking cunt once in your pathetic excuse of a life? Now fuck off

It's true. All of it.

But then how is it more like LoL/DOTA and not just like TF2? It just TF2 with Ults and fewer players.

So much hate for a video game.

The amount of Mental illness in this thread is hilarious. I'm so glad I'm not like you people

>I don't even play, I only play Hearthstone HOTS and pay for my Wow through tokens

Stay mad.