Rate my cosplay Sup Forums

rate my cosplay Sup Forums

tits or gtfo.

also, nice dubs.

That's... pretty damn good. There any with less clothes?

this.

Not you / Tits or GTFO

Personally, it's great. No complaints. But, if you're looking for complaints for the sake of having some points to improve upon... smooth out the forehead makeup. The "tendrils" are fantastic, but, that rough transition doesn't do them justice. Also, I don't know if it's just the ME graphics, but, throw on a little shine. But, yeah, fucking awesome.

tits or gtfo

VERY good. Post more.

>actually believing OP is the person in picture

You're a fucking idiot

>N7
>Asari

The N7 program is a human initiative

tits and timestamp or gtfo

that's not the point, nigger. the point is he made the conscious effort to call bs when he saw it especially when it comes to bitch ass females seeking validation on the internet.

oh wait nvm, he is a faggot. assumed he just went with the whole tits or gtfo schtick. my b fam

Swing and a miss

you wanna say that to my face you ugly fucking chimp?

SWING AND A MISS YOU UNEDUCATED PEASANT

Liara could have alliance armor in me3

Don't know why, but it was an option

Looked good in my opinion.

i could rek you with a wooden spoon, faggot. don't ever talk to me or my son again.

U wot M8? Square the heck up then chum. I'll batter you like a dipped fish at the local chippy you wanker. You wouldn't last one minute in the ring with me you daft git. I've boxed plenty of chumps and moppets in my time and I don't mind adding your name to the list.

well let's go then, faggot. what are you waiting for? swing at me bitch!

Its simple. Tits or gtfo. Fuck this site is shit now

he's a faggot. a real woman would have felt the need to say something irrelevant by now.

Would embrace eternity with/10
I can't wait for Andromeda

9/10

You should keep expectations low.

Oh you're damn right I will!

They are high as the sky. All modern games are shit, so I hope for Andromeda to make it better. Star Wars has a wonderful engine and optimization, imagine that combined with ME story and gameplay.

The trilogy was a masterpiece for me, but everything coming out these days just feel soulless. I'll reserve judgment until I see more though.