How did you faggots find your personal meaning of life?

How did you faggots find your personal meaning of life?

Through an intense and interesting acid trip

stuck my dick in a girl, came, had kid, i am a shit cleaner and bottle maker

worked hard. traveled. got drunk. met new people. it all came together quite nicely.
when i finished highschool i was on the road to being a mechanic, after trying several fields of work, including chef, archaeologist, landlord, i ended up being a welder.
which lead to a lot of 'me time' in deep thought while running beads and practicing in the shop alone. it was a gradual process, but I came to the conclusion, I like being a lone wolf, keeping to my self and only trusting a select few and wanting to spend time with said few.
end.

Enlisted in the military. Before, I didn't have any goals or aspirations in life, I just kind of coasted. Now I want to improve myself every day so I can get those first class Physical Fitness Test scores, get that rank, and maybe kill some muds. It may seem short-sighted, but I'm content.

I don't feel like I have a complete meaning, but at least I get to have a hand in ending the meaning of others.

how old are you?
if you're under the age of 29 then you got a lot to learn about this world.

Meaning in life if to be happy. And you don't need to look for it, just feel it.

how? on mushrooms
when? like 25 -30 mins from now

what a sad little piece of shit.

I moved to Korea for a few years and spent most of my time in relative solitude. Being black in Korea helped enforce that solitude. Though I was alone most of the time, I 'found myself' and a reason to keep going.

When I moved out of my home for the first time I had to drive solo across country. It gives you a lot of time to think to yourself, especially when you're crossing the Mojave and your car is literally the only thing for miles. It's a magical experience in all honesty. Oh and I saw a dead dude.

It just happened. And drugs.

Twenty-three. I won't say I know a lot about the world, but all I do know is that I'm enjoying it now. I worked in the civilian sector for a bit and didn't enjoy it too much. I've got things I want to do now, and it feels good.

>meaning of life

Sure, man. Whatever floats your boat.

useful idiot

Unless you're a hermit in the woods, you're no different. At least the military is somewhat open about it.

Have fun. In the end, everyone you know will be dead and everything will return to dust. Try to have some fun on the way.

I didn't sign up to murder foreigners in their homes

so there's one difference

Are you still there? How's it going? I hear a lot of stories how Koreans are racist and xenophobic, is it true?

I plead you to answer me, because I can't get non-sugar-coated answer online, EVERYONE is afraid to say anything about dark sides of Korea. I am asking because I am going there to live for a while, and I need some reality, not sugar-coats

>Have fun

fuck. you're right. I've been taking life entirely to seriously the past few months.

I didn't.

No, but assuming you live in the land of the free, you work for a company that promotes these interests one way or another, and pay a government that in turn pays me to carry out these interests.

Dun wrry, I'll pray 4 u.

The only real choice you can make is whether to be happy or sad.

I'm no longer in Korea; moved back in 2012 to finish school here in the U.S.

But yes, the Koreans can be brutally xenophobic. There were many times when I was verbally and even physically assaulted for doing nothing. Being ignored by taxis, removed from stores for "not being Korean enough," nearly spat on a few times, etc.

But, don't let that scare you; the good times certainly outweighed the bad. Those bad times taught me a lot about patience, because
>you're in their country now
>if you don't like it, get on a plane and go back to the U.S., where you (me) will have nothing, and BE nothing again
If you're white, they may not treat you so poorly, but the AES (Anti-English Spectrum, similar to a Korean KKK) will be out to get you. Just don't let the bad times get the better of you. For all its xenophobia and such, Korea's a beautiful country with a wonderful culture, logical language, and overall decent people.

You sound like you've been in the military, so serious talk for a minute, is it a good idea for me to join the marines if I just want to protect innocents and fight for good? Or will I just be driving from village to village oppressing goat farmers and taking their food like the media portrays it?

Enjoy your PTSD

How much do you charge for your palm readings, Wageslave-sama?

are you feggets finding meaning in your life by shitting on others life decisions on a korean jpop imageboard?

>archaeologist
story or gtfo

Meaning of life unexplainet just give better awnser life have so many meaning but any of this meanings don't have sense

>wageslave

pretty rich coming from you, dont you think?
How many more years does the government own your ass?

Thank you very much. I will not get scared, as I am pretty determined to go there. I just need some dirt, something from the underbelly of Korea. I have heard and read so many nice things, and I thought to myself "Damn, there is something fishy about that", you know what I mean? That made me wonder if Korea is really that great, or is there more lurking and waiting to be discovered.

Soon, I found that Koreans won't talk about anything bad (except for Japanese) in Korea, and then I found someone on Sup Forums who mentioned racism and xenophobia and how they can be awful (as you have said yourself), but that user disappeared after that message and left me with Koreans and "Westerner stay home! Don't come here!"

All in all, again, thank you very much. Of course, I would like if you could tell me about some of the situations and give some pointers (about behavior, what not to say/do, etc), but if you don't have time, it's all good, you already gave me a lot of info.

It came to me when I realized what I truly want in life. It becomes what defines you as a person.

>is it a good idea for me to join the marines if I just want to protect innocents and fight for good?
0651 here: no. We fight for consumerism and oil. There are 'presence' missions and shit every now and then where you help people, but most of the time you'll be sitting with your thumb up your ass. I don't have a CAR, but if you're infantry, you get into firefights every now and then. You don't kill civies just because you feel like it, it's got to be cleared in your rules of engagement.

i used to be a مجاهدين
It was fun playing in the sandbox together, but your tanks are cheating...

Just understand that even if you want to 'kill mudslimes' or whatever we are defending our wives, our children and our identity... and we understand you already killed our country.

Go home yankee

HOLY FUCKING EXISTENTIALIST THREAD!

I cannot wait for society to get over this ego-fucking-tistic "I-think-of-myself-as-the-lead-role-in-a-soap-opera" shitty philosophy.

Pot and kettle, man.

I signed on for my second four-year term just recently.

One big thing though.

Prostitution.

It's a huge thing there, accounting for a small chunk of the country's overall GDP. Officially, prostitution is illegal in Korea, but believe me: it's not. If anything, it's legal and tolerated, and readily available in most cities, be they from 'barbershops,' an-mas, red light districts, incall/outcall services, tea/singing/coffee rooms, etc. If you go to Seoul, try not to stick around Itaewon at night. SO many prostitutes, but a lot of gang/mafia-type activity too, not to mention drunken U.S. service-members who are always ready to fight over almost anything.

Why are you describing yourself in plural?

LSD. The meaning of life is to give life a meaning.

This guy knows what's up.

Another thing: when I was there, English teachers from the U.S. and Europe had it pretty rough. Owners of the English teaching schools would treat Westerners like dirt, steal their pensions, not pay them for weeks at a time, and so forth. Often times as a result, many English teachers would 'pull a runner' during the Summers and holiday seasons: they'd just pack all their stuff and leave with no warning to their bosses, because said bosses would make leaving nearly impossible for them if they knew. It got so bad between 2010 and 2012, that even the UN had to start warning people about going to Korea to teach English.

Oh, yes, I have heard of it. I mean, I read it on wiki, and I knew about suicide rates from media. Those are the only two things I knew that are bad before deciding to go there.

Anyway, would you recommend buying services of those ladies? Or should I refrain?

I'd be lying if I said I didn't do it. Indeed, I did it so many times, sex doesn't even excite me any more. But, it was a good convenience for those particularly stressful times.

I'd say...do as you want, BUT keep in mind that money is finite, and once you buy something like that, you can't get a refund for it.

Oh wow. Another interesting topic to think about. I am going there to sharpen my web design skills, all is paid by my company, so I guess I am going to run into different kind of trouble, or maybe even the same kind.

Well, if you're going for an actual job connected to a company (and one that uses your mind instead of your back), then you'll be fine. You'll have a better time than English teachers and soldiers, anyway. I was lucky: I was a student living with my parents (I'm not Korean, it's just that my mom was stationed there, so I lived with her and my step-father). All I really *had* to do was go to class, study, and keep out of trouble...all the while being paid by the U.S. gov't through the Post-9/11 G.I. Bill to do it.

In that case, I will probably try it sometime, even though I don't really have yellow fever

Yeah, it is connected to the company. I would like it to go as smooth as possible, I know I won't make waves, I am a laid-back kind of guy.

How was your time in school? Did you encounter any problems there?

No problems other than the verbal/physical assaults from the locals. My 'school' was on a U.S. military encampment, so most of my fellow students were either soldiers or spouses of soldiers. Lived in an apartment instead of a dorm.

This was my apartment building, actually. Went back on a week's vacation last year.