I decided to marry an old rich Anglo and move to the UK and we he dies from heart attack or stroke while having sex...

I decided to marry an old rich Anglo and move to the UK and we he dies from heart attack or stroke while having sex I'll be very very rich. Rate muh plan

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tITWIcNeTjw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It will fail, like everything else you stupid communists have tried.

tits or gtfo

dick or gtfo

Brilliant plan, Vladimir. But how are you going to fuck John Cleese in his ass? You going to send him a Tweet?

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=tITWIcNeTjw

He was born in commie years Latvia, not Russia

Difficult to execute, leaving aside you'll have to actually spend a lot of time/effort mantaining yourself fit and attractive plus become for practical purposes hypergay for an unattractive old man what may very well turn out to be decades, the guys is suposed to enjoy sex with you so much it clouds his reason plus you get nothing if you walk away, there's all the usual problems associated with finding the right mark and effectively seducing him.

It's one of the more effective ways of ruining your libido/sexual function/any chance at normalcy for life I can think of, then again most people in Sup Forums are doing that for free.

You will be stuck with him until he is in his late 80's.

> ywn be fucked to death by a Russian qt3.14

Thanks for reminding me, OP.

You forgot to bring your bydlo bf and all your familly to UK after that.

I'm neither rich nor old, but I am Anglo. Show tits and maybe I can arrange something

pedojew/10

>pedojew
Proofs?

Pedojew scum.

>Pedojew
NO U

Ty pidor.

dick or gtfo