Why not vote for Donald Trump?

why not vote for Donald Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4329561/donald-trump-john-miller-john-barron-publicist-1991-phone-call/
politico.com/story/2015/10/donald-trump-fec-fundraising-214838
wsj.com/articles/donald-trump-wont-self-fund-general-election-campaign-1462399502
crooksandliars.com/2016/01/trump-admits-he-never-building-wall
politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/
politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/pants-fire/
politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/may/08/donald-trump/donald-trump-us-not-highest-taxed-nation-in-world/
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/apr/27/donald-trump/no-donald-trump-isis-not-making-millions-dollars-w/
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/mar/11/donald-trump/no-gdp-growth-not-zero-trump-says/
politifact.com/wisconsin/statements/2016/mar/30/donald-trump/donald-trump-wrong-about-wisconsins-effective-unem/
sandiegouniontribune.com/news/2016/may/28/one-in-three-millennials-live-at-home/
marketwatch.com/story/most-americans-have-less-than-1000-in-savings-2015-10-06
ctc.usma.edu/posts/how-realistic-is-libya-as-an-islamic-state-fallback
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/mar/17/donald-trump/no-donald-trump-we-are-not-giving-iran-150-billion/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you're fucked either way

oh yeah and who is gonna come fuck me tough guy?

communist faggot spotted

Trump!!! Niggers lick my anus

Because I'm not an Amerifat

>amerifat
and what flyover country do you hail from?

I won't vote for Bernie because:
He doesn't understand the economy
I won't vote for trump because:
He lies all the fucking time so I can't trust anything he says.
I won't vote for Hillary because:
She's a totalitarian that can't even handle 2 emails accounts on her own.

he lied about what ?

Because I'm not an Ameritard

>ameritard
and what flyover country do you hail from?

Norway

you better make a statue of anders breivik norway fags, he a hero.

>I'm going to build a wall
>oh yeah guys I'm not going to build a wall
>he pretended to be his own secretary or some shit, then when questioned about it in a phone interview pe pretended the phone line got interrupted.
>yeah, I'm going to fully fund myself and not take any one else's money
>proceeds to back himself with others money
He lies, a lot, about wverything.

why are you so tuned in to america's politics? do you know how many norweigian politicans i can name?

the answer is 0

I'll take your bait

I won't vote for Trump because he's the most liberal candidate in modern history.
>wants universal healthcare
>is pro-abortion
>wants to raise tax on the rich
>wants to raise minimum wages
>is for special rights for trannies (agrees with Obama on trannies in the restroom)
>is now for gun control (again)
>is against banning muslims now
>refuses to take a position now on Mexicans and a wall
>doesn't have any - ANY Conservative stances or policies.

Trump has flip-flopped on literally every issue. He's flip-flopped more than any Presidential Candidate.

He lost my vote. Many = MANY Conservatives like me, are staying home in November. #NeverTrump

show us the video

>implying all politicians aren't liars

lmao good luck with that.
Trump is doing to the republican party what Reagan did in the 80s
and it is fucking glorious

all the candidates are horrible choices

But people believed Reagan.

Only stupid republicans believe Trump. And most of them know he's a shiftless nigger.

Do you see the difference.

>Posing as his own publicist
time.com/4329561/donald-trump-john-miller-john-barron-publicist-1991-phone-call/

>But people believed Reagan.
you obviously aren't seeing the reference. people believed Reagan the same way people believe Trump

Everybody in Europe wants America to vote for trump, somebody has to do something to rid the world of these mudslimes and god knows Merkel and pig fucker Cameron aint gonna do shit.

>in 1991
Are you aware we are in 2016 ?

>yeah I'm self funded
politico.com/story/2015/10/donald-trump-fec-fundraising-214838
>I'm not self funded, why would I do that?
wsj.com/articles/donald-trump-wont-self-fund-general-election-campaign-1462399502

He did. That is interesting.
Got any sources for it? I need something to read anyways.

I know that, but when questioned about it he either says it was him, or goes full denial and pretends the call got disconnected accidentally.

lol btw, hasn't trump also admitted to using aliases? I mean what a retard.

he inherited $200,000,000, what, 50 years ago? most of us could turn $200M - what it was worth 50 years ago, into $10B today, given 50 years. and most of us could've turned it into much more than $10B.

Trump doesn't have much to tout in the way of personal accomplishments.

>yeah, I'm going to build a wall
>but, meh, I don't know if I want to.
crooksandliars.com/2016/01/trump-admits-he-never-building-wall

>I mean what a retard
>I mean what a retard
>I mean what a retard
>I mean what a retard

are you fucking 14 years old?

>pro abortion
Maybe wrong here but didn't he say recently that women who get abortions need to be punished or something?

you can be a billionaire you are just missing that startup flow right?
lmao your delusion is unhealthy

That's incorrect, and frankly I don't think you have the first idea what you're talking about. Are you a retard? Or just stupid? Do you know why people liked Reagan? Do you know why some people like Trump?

In summation, when you compare Reagan and Trump, it really makes me wonder if you're not legit retarded, very young, or just stupid.

More statements
politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/
>were the highest taxed nation in the world" is one

I'm voting for Trump.

I want to see the Republican Party burn. Like shove everyone in that big tent they keep talking about and set it on fire, sit back and watch.

You know, the type of shit you find on those "other chans" with all fucked up gore. Yeah that.

can you tell me why people voted for a cowboy movie star president and why people are voting for celebrity mogul president? and you know the difference? no i don't think you do

>"You are going to vote for my dad in November, right user?"

>Linking to outdated articles to make an argument
Give me something proper instead of this bullshit.

did you read the articles before posting, because all i can see is the left talking shit.

Not even Norwegians give a shit about Norwegian polticians, they are all incompetent, pseudo-intellectual manchildren who gets offended by everything and only cares about personal success, because each and every one of them was a loser growing up. The kids attending the indoctrination camp breivik shot up are the only ones that overly cares about politics, and they are of course the dumbest shits ever to walk the earth.

Stem Kystpartiet!

>wants to ban immigrants
>daughter is Russian

The next leader of the free world everybody.

Basically he says a lot of shit for publicity, not what he believes.
I know politicians usually do that but trump tries to be a celebrity more than most other politicians.

even a fucking monkey could take $200,000,000, and invest it - leave it for 50 years, and it would be worth about $50,000,000,000. trump actually lost quite a bit of money in his investments.

Sadly you don't have the slightest understanding of economics - or you'd surely know I'm right.

>wants to ban immigrants
you mean illegal trespassers and potential terrorists? what's the problem here?

let's put it like this - 6 months ago, Donald trump was pro-choice. who knows where he stands now.

just another point he's flip-flopped on. who knows where he stands on ANY policy?

>Using politifact
>Ever
They don't even link to shit that is true, they just give it a rating. Waste of my time.

yeah because you are such a finance wiz
thanks for the enlightening info

Trump doesnt even know what he wants to do. Fuck that indecisive faggot.

politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/pants-fire/
politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/
Read some quotes.
Try not using ad hom.
Also, Bernie and shillary are shit, too.

The GOP's done. Even if Trump's "successful" (whatever that means), the Republican party has lost all credibility.

Thankfully the DNC is also losing all credibility, too. It would be nice if both parties would collapse.

They've almost completely destroyed the country.

I wanted a butter merica
not butter face

Do you have actual proofs ? not articles made by the left.

satan will vote for trump

>"ugh you're not a publican? you must be dermacrot! u bad! me good!"

If I should make a pick according to Sup Forums, I would have 3 choices
>Commie-faggot
>Tyran
>Covert tyran

Wow nice.

No, a monkeycant handle financial applications on the internet, and no bank nor financial estate would let a monkey inside.

Oh yeah, you're a fucking moron.

is this some game of thrones reference faggot because you belong on reddit

Trump, Hilary, and Sanders are the worst remaining presidential candidates in history. US is doomed.

damn, bro, can your web browser not handle google or something?

Not really, I just find this political bullshit running here hilarious. And no, I am not referencing anything. Other than what I have read here of course.

each of us given $10k, I could turn it into $20k in a quarter of the time it would take you. that's a promise. lol you'd probably lose it all.

go to bed kid, the adults are talking
oh you meant tyranT... learn to spell you mook

>Says Hillary Clinton "wants to abolish the Second Amendment."
a rally in Lynden, Wash. – Saturday, May 7, 2016

>"we are the highest taxed nation in the world
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/may/08/donald-trump/donald-trump-us-not-highest-taxed-nation-in-world/
About 4 non-home site sources at the bottom

>ISIS is making millions of dollars selling lybian oil
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/apr/27/donald-trump/no-donald-trump-isis-not-making-millions-dollars-w/
8 sources at the bottom of the article that are non home site

youre claiming hes lying not me, im just asking what proofs do you have.

>lol i am smart and you are not
no actually you are a peasant with peasant mentality. the reason you don't have 10,000 in the first place but are just talking about it on an anonymous chinese textile forum

that's actually not true. Koko the Gorilla can add and subtract on her computer's calculator, has a net worth of $10M, and is allowed into the bank where her monies are kept in San Francisco.

If you were given 10k you'd blow it on hookers and cocaine like most idiots who are given something without working for it

"GDP (gross domestic product) was zero essentially for the last two quarters," he said. "If that ever happened in China, you would have had a depression like nobody's ever seen before. They go down to 7 percent, 8 percent, and it's a national tragedy. We're at zero, we're not doing anything."
Proven false

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/mar/11/donald-trump/no-gdp-growth-not-zero-trump-says/
Some main sources are:

Bureau of Economic Analysis, "Table 1.1.1. Percent Change From Preceding Period in Real Gross Domestic Product," accessed March 10, 2016

St. Louis Federal Reserve, Gross Domestic Product, accessed March 10, 2016

New York Times, "Fact Checks of the 12th GOP Debate," March 10, 2016

lol I don't have a measly 10 grand sitting around?

it's sad that you think that's some kind of feat. that tells me all I need to know about... your kind. laborer.

>measly 10 grand laying around
lmao give it a rest kid this is fucking embarrassing

I'd give it to you so you could pay rent, and buy a little food.

LMAO

"Unemployment rate -- well, they say -- that can't be possible," Trump told a crowd in Janesville, looking at his notes. "Unemployment rate, they have down 20, that can't be possible."

Article:
politifact.com/wisconsin/statements/2016/mar/30/donald-trump/donald-trump-wrong-about-wisconsins-effective-unem/

Sources:
Wisconsin Eye, video (2:45) of Donald Trump campaign speech, March 29, 2016
Interview, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics press officer Stacey Flores, March 30, 2016
Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, "Donald Trump numbers aimed at Scott Walker miss mark," March 30, 2016

>They don't even link to shit that is true, they just give it a rating. Waste of my time.

Because he is fat racist who encourages violence against people who disagree with him.

lmfao alright now it is my fucking ass i have lmao'd it's gone now. my ass is gone

sure that's why there are all those people protesting the bernie sanders rallies right?

Sanders rallies are peaceful because he never threatens to punch people or steal their private property. Look at all the violence at Trump rallies where his supporters punch and threaten peaceful protestors.

>sandiegouniontribune.com/news/2016/may/28/one-in-three-millennials-live-at-home/
>marketwatch.com/story/most-americans-have-less-than-1000-in-savings-2015-10-06

but you have 10 stacks sitting around you right internet baller?
lmao this kid is a scrub an absolute scrub ass scrub

Trump on the National debt: "Just print more money, I'll pay it off in a day!"

then

"I'll take care of the national debt overnight!" to the cheers of 1000's.

stupid goddam republican idiots. kill yourselves and your kids. don't let your genes continue.

>Trump rallies where his supporters punch and threaten peaceful protestors.
yeah the people there are so peaceful i take it you don't watch the news.
there have been riots in albuquerque, there have been riots in chicago, there have been riots in san diego.
those aren't trump supporters those are criminals and THUGS

Well, they use a source where they say it could be used as a springboard, so they might be gaining something from it at least. The 2 rest is what I see as interesting.

When it comes to the US, it is pretty hilarious anybody would say that about taxes

At least you can do proper citation. Articles that care for recognition should do it properly.
Link related.
ctc.usma.edu/posts/how-realistic-is-libya-as-an-islamic-state-fallback

>democrats have nothing to do with the printing of money
>it's only republicans
>treasury prints money based on interest rates from the federal reserve
>the federal reserve works for nobody as it is private institution

i think you have some reading to do you fucking dope

"I’m supposed to say, ‘No there’s not, we love the way things are working. We love the deal you made with Iran. We give them $150 billion, we get nothing. We love all the deals. The trade deals are wonderful.’ "

Article:
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/mar/17/donald-trump/no-donald-trump-we-are-not-giving-iran-150-billion/

The proofs (sources):
ABC, "Presidential Candidate Donald Trump Delivers Victory Speech in Florida," March 15, 2016
New York Times, "Democrats Hand Victory to Obama on Iran Nuclear Deal," Sept. 10, 2015
Interview, Michael Malloy, law professor at McGeorge School of Law, March 16, 2016
Reuters, "Shell repays Iran 1.77 billion euros debt for oil deliveries," March 7, 2016
Email interview with Nader Habibi, professor of economics of the Middle East at Brandeis University, March 16, 2016
The Conversation, "Iran’s frozen funds: how much is really there and how will they be used?" Aug. 11, 2016
Etc.

Number of Bankruptcies by candidate:

"Irresponsible tax and spend liberals candidates":

Hillary Clinton: 0

Bernie Sanders: 0

"Fiscally Conservative Republican Nominee":

Donald Drumpf: 4

On mobile currently, so copying all the direct links takes some time.

who is donald "drumpf"? i am unfamilar with that name. could you possibly mean DONALD J. TRUMP the undisputed champion of the GOP in the 2016 election cycle and the man to receive more VOTES THAN ANYBODY IN THE HISTORY OF THE REPUBLICAN PARTY (and we haven't even hit California, wew lad)

is that who you meant?

Nice excuse for the fact you have no sources because you are a fucking sheep.

What are
These?
And no, I'm not voting shillary or sanders, they are just as shit.

yeah because those morons never created jobs or business

every country is a flyover country.

Also this I literally copied the sources for you, the ones you find at the bottom of an article to see where they got their info from.

The diffuse is the liberals love to spend other people's money.

because he is a psychopath and will start a world war.

it's a pretty common reference, you should get out more.
>out of your country

i don't know if you know this son by wwI and wwII were immeasurably profitable for the US

While Drumpf preferred to spend the money he inherited from his father. He never made a dollar on his own, his dad did everything for him and he has been living on his coattails for the past 40 years.