Do you believe in soulmates? I think I found mine

Do you believe in soulmates? I think I found mine.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nQqCmvLLcGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=xtVHdOPLDTE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah

id give it 6 months.

Faggot

No. Hardcore no.

This 6 to a year, took me almost a year to figure out my "soul mate" was a psychotic bitch who was infecting me like a parasite takes over a host. Beware OP.

this OP, you have to wait for the lovey dovey chemicals to wear off first, then evaluate whether you still want to be around her. if so, you're at least compatible. i don't think you really truly know whether someone is your soulmate until you lived an entire lifetime together.

i want to believe

If you are sure you may aswell kill her and then an hero. That way you know that she will never love anybody else. When you do it, do it quickly and don't let her see that it is you, then you can be together eternally.

this

phrased another way
youtube.com/watch?v=nQqCmvLLcGQ

I believe that love can be genuinely shared, but I believe it is something we manufacture, not something inherent in us just waiting for the right person.

First it's a soulmate, because your organism is firing with dopamine. it's filling your system. you get convinced by this illusory idealization made by your brain that depicts a false image of this girl. she's flawless....for a month or two. then all the exciting things and unique things you could do with her that was pumping chemicals into your body starts to wear away. things start to be monotone and unsurprising. you get frustrated because you compared then to what you had yesterday, and we all know yesterday was 10x better. she starts showing her flaws, and you, yours. those differences that were cute and made things interesting at first are now the engine of conflict. you start fighting over petty things because there's nothing a lot interesting in your relationship anymore. your work or whatever problem you have starts building up at the same time. that little perfect thing you found out at first is now just a predictable mundane human being that can't relief you from the day-a-day stress. you take it out on her, she takes it out on you until it gets to point that you're both just stuck with each other.

still believe in fairy tales?

No, that's kiddy romantic bullshit.

>this
Couldn't be said better. Marriage and lifetime partners are something we made up because of stupid religious beliefs. It would not be naturally occurring

short answer: no

long answer: nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

youtube.com/watch?v=xtVHdOPLDTE

How crazy is it that your soulmate lived near you? The whole world, billions of people, and yours is right there in your vicinity.

nah lil'nigga we ain't gay

the power of attraction brought you two together to that precise location.
throughout all the places humans have traveled what are the odds of fate bringing you two together right? it's beautiful

>stupidest shit I've ever heard, might start calling mods because you seem like you're still in puberty.

bump

I believe in dopamine and the stories our subconscious bubbles up to motivate us into seeking more. We're just cells and hormones brah