Can we all agree to ban these shit ?

Can we all agree to ban these shit ?

Even by Sup Forums standard its fucking retarded and autistic.

But why tho

self glorious bump

>thanx for starting a fluffy thread newfriend.

Bumpirino

So, you fap to this ?

The more you whine like some self entitled little teenager about this, the more I touch myself.
So no, it should not stop.

Go be triggered on tumblr, op. Fluffy thread.

2/18

Are you autist ?

3/18

4/18

>be a brony
>tell people to get back on Tumblr

5/18

Yes along with: traps, lolli/shota, and furr. All are beyond normal Sup Forums cancer levels.
>You're doing God's work user.

7/18

Fuck off bronies.

Fuck off faggots. Go post on your own board.

8/18

I agree with Spider-Man OP is a massive faggot.

>saving the thumbnail

>implying Sup Forums wasn't the birthplace of the first Brony community...

9/18

Go be triggered on tumblr faggot normies.

Go get your own board. No body likes this shit except the 10 of you who constantly spam these threads on Sup Forums

10/18

If you that that orgasm was good, keep reading.

>>Mlp>> or >>trash>> is where you belong

Don't have anything against people who jerk to this shit, but could someone explain the appeal? I don't get it

11/18

lol but y u mad, tho

average troll 5/10

I do and they belong on /mlp/

Just read this

It's still /mlp/and belongs there

12/18

In universe: Fluffy pones are designed to be a biological toy and turned out to be a nightmare

Out of universe, It's fun to see things get hurt when they deserve it.

Faggot

13/18

Do you have "No barrel, I insist, after you."?

10/10 storytelling

14/18

I know you are, but what am I? ;^)

15/18

Ik,r? Thx m8.

16/18

17/18

It's not my fault you had two dads and your uncle touched you. Just leave it on /mlp/

18/18

Do you feel more like a psychopath or an autist ?

CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums

>CANCER OF Sup Forums

Loved it
Is there a second part?

1/8

>Saving thumbnails

mlp is safe for work only, and they are two entirely different things, fluffy abuse has almost nothing to do with my little pony, and in fact originated when trying to get them the fuck off Sup Forums newfag

Kys faggots. This belongs on /mlp/

Yes, which is also a sequel to his other main storyline. There's also an incomplete prequel. Good shit.

2/8

Sorta, artist is Twistee, he's on the booru. He's done more work.

OOPS

Take it to /trash/ or just fuck off of Sup Forums

3/8

Why do all the newfaggots on Sup Forums freak out when they see something they can't post to facebook or 9gag?

tell me, what is Sup Forums for?

The upper right corner reminds me of a pop-art piece. Anyone know what I'm referring too?
A lot of us lurk faggot. The does user-kun know about the filter?

4/8

YOU MAD

Trash is slow at best and /mlp/ doesn't allow fluffy shot that doesn't have a direct tie in to the show.

5/8

6/8

7/8

It's supposed to be random but it's not when every other thread is this faggotry

Fuck yeah, time to ban fluffy, trap, feminist hate, gore, loli, fur, get, spider man, sink, pa request, dick rate, fb fap, wincest and dropbox threads

8/8

Jesus christ how horrifying

It doesn't work on mobile

9/8

The end.

that's 95% of the "content" on Sup Forums

No just time to ban fluffy, trap, loli, fur, wincest, and dropbox threads

>Sup Forums
>standards
pick one

1/5

Can't post /mlp/ so fuck off