So I have this "HUGE" problem. How should I deal with this Sup Forums?

So I have this "HUGE" problem. How should I deal with this Sup Forums?

That's good. Your lineage will have bigger and bigger dongs. Your bloodline is the future. You have won.

You should be proud.

There's only one solution: fuck him in the ass to reestablish your alpha status.

Thank you. I feel better.

it has crossed my mind

No reach-around though.

tell him you love him the way he is :3 and that you would suck his dong with no doubts but no homo

I give up, this is funny. too bad for you dude. now hang yourself.

shut the fuck up gio

you have failed.

Are you fucking the same slut or what? Or do you fuck each other in the ass like a contest? How do you even know you fag?

We go swimming together every sunday, been doing it since he was 5 hes now 16. dont be stupid. if you have a kid there is a chance you are going to see his or hers private parts, you dumb fuck..

I KRY EVRITIM

My dad never saw my junk but I guess I never grew up in some homo - erotic environment that would even cause me to care about such faggotry.

Op should have his son dock him in order to borrow some of his young mojo.

Be proud you gave birth to a son that has a big dick. Let him bask in glory with females all around him. He too is thanking you for the gloriousness.

Murder your son

>cut both yours and his off
>swap and sew
>profit

Genetics says that he isn't your son. His mother must have enjoyed a big dicked dude.

Or males

78 of truth.

OP confirmed cuck

More like thanking his mom for that big clit of hers.

Not how you should be looking at this. It means the mothers has big dick genetics. Probably from her father. Which means she knows what a big dick feels like. You're so inadequate, she often thought of other men during sex.

czeched

Answer this OP. Does your wife have a big clit?

No, just average I guess. Ill check tonight ;)