And I'll gladly stand up next you
And defend from plebs today
Cause there ain't no doubt
I love Gabe Newell
God Bless the Master Race

thanks but im okay with my $300 xbox thats just as good

Faggot

then go and play with your 24 fps piece of shit

You do Realize you are having your money stolen for Emulated gaming at low quality limited gameplay with added fees at incredibly retarded prices?

>xbox
>just as good

Yeah just as good as a laptop from 2012

24 is perfectly smooth, i think movies have shown that. keep believing the "60fps is the best" bullshit to justify your $1500 "gaming" rig.

Have you even played a game on Xbox one or PS4? They look incredible, youd be hardpressed to find any real difference besides some extra crapworks effects

When you get used to 60FPS or higher, you can't go back to 24FPS. I can't console game any more because the framerate is just utter shit

any laptop from 2012 wouldnt even have a graphics chip in it, how is that even comparable to the xbox one with its 8gb vram card? keep trying

>nigvidia
>faggot

I've played games in 60fps m8, apart from the games looking like a shitty sitcom theres no real difference

>60fps
>if my shit drops below 90 i sacrifice the whole machine to the cluster.

oh so you just build a whole nother $1500 computer when your framerate drops knowing youll just have to upgrade it in 6 months again anyways? sounds like a good use of your time and money

>just as good

Yeah no. PC shits all over xbox.

Please, print this out and post it where ever you game. One day, you shall join us in the PC Master Race.

look at that. you see a shitty laptop with 1/3 of the power of an xbox and because it says shit like "cooler boost 3" and "killer shield" and a shiny "muh leds" keyboard and you think you have the best machine in the world

>16GB RAM
>1 third the power of xbox
>wut

LOL HOLY SHIT CONSOLE RETARDS ACTUALLY BELIEVE STUFF LIKE THIS

>implying ram decides how powerful computer is

you sound like the average best buy employee jesus christ

Benchmark tests performed by me

Fallout 4

Load time on xbox one - 1 minute plus

Load time on MSI laptop - under 10 seconds

You are so naive

>consoles are good
>wow you sound like the average best buy employee
you fucking retard

i cant believe half the shit you pc gamers believe. go ahead and buy that new $700 graphics card, keep thinking itll last you 5 years. then drop another $700 like a blind sheep when the new "much power, so fast" cards drop 6 months later

you spent $1000+ more than me to save 50 seconds of load time? Do you use all those seconds youre saving to tell your mom to microwave you more hot pockets?

I live by myself like a grown up and play pc like a grown up

my computer cost 500 aud and it benchmarks as about 2.5x the speed of an xbox

I have a gaming PC cause I know it's a lot better than console but man is the whole PC master race thing cringy. I don't want to be associated with those niggas

probaly 20 reasons why pc is best .. high fps .. mods .. x3 monitor gaming ..

im willing to bet you dont even play any games on pc. 99% of people who buy a pc to game just end up tweaking their hardware and playing with it and running benchmarks and other useless shit. Id rather come home, turn on my xbox and be playing right away on my beautiful 65" 4k tv

fps is really just a number, mods are retarded add ons that make you think youre improving a game and not just ruing the developers orignal vision of it. and have you ever even seen 3 monitor gaming? anything on the 2 side monitors looks all retarded

ITT Faggots with no life's and excessive cash.
>What am I to do with all this $$$ I can't spend going out with friends and a girlfriend? I'm going to dump all of it into an electronic box, so I can obsesse over frame rates and overclocking. Then to make sure I stay at pizza face, no life levels of faggot I'm gonna shit all over anyone that is fine with an Xbox and 30/50fps.

but you can't play games at 4k, since they don't exist, retard

mah nigga
have it too and i like it, good for the price

im playing fallout 4 in 4k on my xbox right now retard. if its plugged into my 4k tv what else would it even be?

Only neckbeard wizards game on PC. You gonna bring a girl over and hand her the keyboard? You gonna bring a 50lb computer over to the TV, plug everything back in, hand her a shitty knockoff usb controller while you configure the keys?

sorry that we made a smarter life choice when buying a gaming machine, we all know that the only reason you are disregarding facts is because you fucked up and bought an Xbox

ITS UPSCALED YOU FUCKING TARD, there are no games for the xbox in 4k

thanks for proving - once again - that console plebs are retarded

Keep trying to convince yourself kido.

OR maybe... just maybe your getting trolled. Tard.

8gb vram? You can keep telling yourself that, next time remove the "v"

just kidding guys

>your
jesus christ are you 12? considering your level of maturity and your attitude, you most likely are, or at least your mind is 12

ew a 970
:^))))))

I'm 31 you fuccboi

it works. gonna get a 1080 soon though

good

no 31 year old says fuccboi unless theyre one of those weird vine "stars"

Jeus your a tard. I said it ironically.

ironic or not its still a retarded thing to say. are you one of those white people that says nigga too? ironically of course

I am. Not ironically though. That comes naturally.

so youre white trash?

am I the only one who noticed that consoles dont run at 30 fps.? Ive had a problem with my graphics card so I had to use a rubbish spare one while it was getting repaired. so my games ran at 30-20 fps and it was extremely noticable.
but then I played with my friend's xbox's on splitscreen at mw3. and It did not feel like 30 fps. felt smooth and around 50-60 fps. someone can explain? there was barely any motion blur either.

No. Real estate $100k/yr

> using your pc for gaming
> using windows
> masterrace
yeah keep telling that yourself microsoft cuck

Ah you're a linuxfag? Exactly how many girls have you fucked? Exactly.

0, I'm a faggot

60fps is the best I can't even go back to 30 without feeling sick

Like actually homo?

The older cod games could hold a pretty high frame rate on the last gen consoles. aiming for 60.

What else retard?

Your damn skippy, son.

But i think you miss my point, rarely do i drop below 90. I usually only come close to that low when im playing minesweeper delux on google ultron.

Hey dont call me retard, tard. Hahaha you like dick in the ass

> google ultron
well memed my friend

Who says I like dick in my ass m8, also not sure if b8 but you sound like a 12 yr old edgelord.

12? See I'm probably way older than you fucking kid retard hahahaha xD

> hahahaha xD

Hahaha see kid you don't know what to say. Get to bed it's past your bedtime :D

>2000 + 10 + 6
>Actually believing 24fps is acceptable