youtube.com/watch?v=8kDObLrGTIM
youtube.com/user/FoodReviewUK
youtube.com/user/TheReportOfTheWeek
youtube.com/user/FPSRussia
youtube.com/user/jellybeannose
youtube.com/watch?v=ZYwLWXsjsDQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kek

Youtubers are horse shit, and you too for posting a garbage thread.

The majority of them aren't doing it soley for the money / fame. They do it because they love it. It's what makes them happy. And then the money / fame comes... afterwards.

May I ask if you have a job OP? What about you, huh? Are you doing your job for the sole purpose of money or does the love of what you do come before the money?

dont have a job

me again,post some channels you enjoy?

h3h3

Hickok45.

h3h3/ethan and hila are legit

Fucking cancer, talking about more cancer, you make me sick

Stay on reddit you fucking faggots.

kek

I agree

Ozzy man

>Hickok45
dude literally first video i click within first 30 seconds "i would like to thank our sponsor" jesus christ

Skallagrim

cr1tikal

It doesn't matter who you say is uncorrupted. Some Sup Forumstard will call you a faggot and yell about how wrong you are. What's the point in debating whether or not someone is doing it for money. Does it even matter? This thread is retarded.

You realize he started out without sponsors, and shooting is an expensive sport, correct?

>faggot doesn't understand gun culture

BenBuja, Filipcreate, Evolve Stunting (all GTA videos)

the guy has 3m subs and uploads 20 minute videos you do realize how much money that is right?

If you want a serious reply
>Alchestbreach

>It doesn't matter who you say is uncorrupted. Some Sup Forumstard will call you a faggot

why are you on this website?

I've been expecting you, Mr. Bond.

You're an idiot.

David Duke

douchebagchocolat? he seems to sort of like his job

> Lost Pause
anime youtuber who does do some sponsored shit like Samurai Buyer but he actually likes doing youtube

> Uidsea
Might be spelt wrong, he's got roughly 12k subs and he's pretty chill. Does general let's play shit.

> Tears Of Grace
He is sponsored and part of a network or whatever but he did a "backstory" video a while ago and he's been doing youtube for a while and I like his humour.

DEEP DIGGER DAN

Raocow.

youtube.com/watch?v=8kDObLrGTIM

Does anyone watch these faggots?
youtube.com/user/FoodReviewUK

pewds

Life of Boris

iDubbbz
BroTeamPill
Rob Scallon
Criken2

they all make money but none of them really seem to rely on it solely and whore themselves for it

yourfavoratemusic

My Nigga

TakeDownMan

H3H3

Stewart the Sock

>FoodReviewUK
I dont even need to click the link. The man is a god..
>Uk wait a second..

youtube.com/user/TheReportOfTheWeek
This man is a god..

Filthy Frank

Tommy Sotomayor

He's a coon who always contradicts himself

who dis?

Is this even a YouTuber? Also, is it even a girl

>contradicts himself
Give 3 instances in which he did, and don't reference that bullshit with the Dirty Peasants/Amazing Atheist.

Amen what are you doing here fellow /k/ommando?

youtube.com/user/FPSRussia

I don't watch his content, but total biscuit has cancer meaning there's an obvious large chance he'll die. Doubt he's still in it for the $$$

Dis nigga

Raocow's as legit as it gets

Jeallybeannose

Reply history if you like history
Metatron as well.

ThePlayliszt

Fuckin moar

Keemstar
Leafyishere
Markieplier
Pewdiepie
Any reaction channel

youtube.com/user/jellybeannose
Honestly she's not in it for the money, she just films her routines that she then preforms professionally.

pewdiepie

This is now a JBM thread
youtube.com/watch?v=ZYwLWXsjsDQ

Naked ape

CinemaSins maybe

Most of the time youtuber's and streamers do this as a job, there aren't really any that "Aren't doing it for the money/fame." But here is a good youtuber that hasn't changed or become cancer after getting more popular and making more money.

michaelcthulhu

I'm pretty sure he's just a guy that likes to watch movies, like he's done videos on movies I've never heard of. Even if he does it for the money it's still entertaining so I don't care.

Sips?

well I know what I'm jacking off to tonight

good man

>implying I don't remain in a constant state of hyper vigilance

Test

Taofledermaus?

No

Does he even post anymore? His stuff was gold though

I see what you did there

Slaptrain

theRadBrad

Piemations

I'd say Rob Dyke, but he has sponsors.
Even then, he's one of the sickest motherfuckers on the entirety of Youtube.
I guess Jontron goes on that category too.

Hey there juggies!

You're kind of a dingus, but it is true that a lot of people on Youtube are actually doing it for fun. Unfortunately, once they start to get bigger the shilling begins.

this, he actually gives his ad money to charity

pewdiepie is the number1 streamer in the world, and he deserves it, he does it strictly for the love, and descrves wat he gets cause his content is the best

quackityhq

Just because he has sponsors doesn't mean he does it for the money. If you were doing something you liked, would you accept someone giving you money to do the same thing?

He's also said that he pays a team to help him with episodes and shit so he's putting the money into his work rather taking it and running.

You are probably gonna get a bunch of shit but the guy is a genius, he knows his audience and plays on that. At least he is a decent human being unlike memestar

vinny from vinesauce
he mostly streams tho

Codyslab is pretty good. he screws around with stuff just for fun and to see what he can do. He'd be doing the same stuff if youtube wasn't a thing.

Jev

the angry video game nerd

Abroadin Japan. Highest production quality I have seen on YouTube, does it for relatively tiny viewer numbers.

Demolition ranch

Youtube.com/poppy is the only reason I even fuck with Youtube anymore. She is so fucking weird.

hudrolick press channel

Good point.
But they are great people, which is why I brought them up.
I didn't know if having a sponsor knocked them out of the list.
BroTeam is a terrible person, but I like him.
Pretty funny for a fat Nova Scotian.

Brainiac75