Hey Sup Forums I have a bunch of nudes of my sister that I got off her phone that I'll dump for you...

Hey Sup Forums I have a bunch of nudes of my sister that I got off her phone that I'll dump for you. I've posted these before on here but not in a while, and I got a few new ones today. I'll also see her again on monday so I'll try to get more then. I'll post the old ones first, starting in just bra and panties and moving on to actual nudes. Then I'll post the new ones along with 2 vids i found today. Feel free to ask questions and discuss!

is she really ur sister? if she is then there should be a hell just for you.

explain why u think this is ok?

keep posting.. for the love of christus.. keep at it man

You must be new here.

prove its your sister, faggot.

hoping you have some nasty pics of her chicken Fajita!!
if not.. set up the cam in the bathroom..shower time says this Dad!!

I guess i dont have any actual proof she's my sister, but if you dont believe me at least you have some good fap material

why is your sister such a stupid slut whore

I have some I'll post later on

keep em commin..

not new here, but dont give a fuck if u wanna think so cuz it doesnt matter for shit... im just not brainwashed by being on here 24/7... i dont forget we are still real people, and the edgy shit like this is fuckin overboard if its true. like wtf is wrong with humanity if a chicks brother is gonna post her nudes for faggots on the internet to jerk off to. like wtf.

Fuck off, moralfag. Go back to tumblr.

shut the fuck up nobody cares

how did you get them, icloud? ive been looking to get some of my sister but i dont know how to do that shit.

How do you get these?
Are you her brothers friend trying to taint his and her name at the same time?curious

i wish i knew how to do that icloud shit, but no. I took her phone when she left it alone. I know her passcode so i went to her photos, sent the nudes to my number, and deleted the messages so she wouldnt know i sent them to myself

Dying for vids

When will we see tits and ass?

i dont even think this is his sister. i think u might be new here.

the fact that it gets u faggots off more thinking its his sister is sad as shit.

hahaha good shit, used to do that with some close girl friends. sisters out of state though so it doesn't work out like that unfortunately.

go to her room and take photo of her undies in the photos ?

in about 3 posts

When will we get a video?

she doesnt live with me any more but when i go to her house on monday i'll take some pics

Thanks didn't expect a reply

Keep it up

Bump for more

at the very end, i only have two vids and i got them today, but i saw that there were more so i'll try to get the rest on monday

My dick can only get so hard OP

Noice

NUDES START NOW!!!!

What happens in the vids?

>im not new here, but........

Im new here

Have you ever had sex with her? If not do you want to someday?

Lol

in the first one she flashes one of her tits
in the second she starts to masturbate. its the beginning of a whole string of vids but i didnt have enough time to get the rest today

Hats off to you OP. You're not some faggot asking for trips or quads or any bullshit like that. You don't come on here asking if we want more when you know damn well we do want more.
You just say hey, I've got some nude pics, here they are.
Kudos!

Mine is too
I bet yours it's no exception

Bump

i havent but i absolutely want to. the problem is theres quite an age gap between us and she's engaged

moooooore OP!

They're all stupid slut whores these days.

This is a rare OP. Like the white rhinos of OPs. We will over look the fact that he is probably and incestious faggot who jerks to his sister but that is ok as long as he shares these vids with us

You can always gtfo

How old are you both?

Cuck the fiance. What's the age gap btw? She doesn't look that old.

Plz tell me you have vag.

>the problem is theres quite an age gap between us and she's engaged
yeah because siblings fucking isn't taboo at all

Doesn't stop it from happening.

I'm 19 and she's almost 29. Also most of these pics are a few years old but she's still hot as fuck now

would you please, post a picture of your sister and you? with clothes, obviously

10/10, anyway

rolling for this

reroll

rolling

rerollan

Just keep posting good user

i dont think i have any good ones right now but i can take one with her on monday, no need to roll haha

Did i say it doesn't happen? i'm just saying he spoke as if she'd jump him the moment those were out of the picture. fucking delusional.

Also, check em

>op use air drop, it doesnt leave a trace........

Vids now plx

Why do people care if it's really his sister or not? Just be glad he's posting nudes of her you idiots.

you dont have a photo with your sister?

how does air drop work?

Any feet of her?

these pics have been posted here before like 3 months ago. Low quality bait.

When do we get to that sweet sweet puss op?

I know what you're doing

you have an iphone, you turn air drop on, you turn air drop on on her phone, send via airdrop instead of message. turn air drop off.
poof no trace, nothing to delete

God damn. her body's not bad, but her face makes her look 40..

cut it out white knight faggots

this is now a NO DOXING ZONE

Plot twist she is his mom.

a lot of them are on social media and i dont want them to be traced to our accounts. I'll just take one that i wont post anywhere else when i see her

I know your going in order and shit but will you please post the pussy video. I'm tryna fap real quick

>second this

in about 7 pics
thanks for the advice, i'll try that

OP you have a great looking sister. Any more pics? She's hot

Thanks for not being a fag OP. Hot sis and nice bod, can't wait to see the video

Any good stories?

I'm blowing a big load tonight before bed

OP u cray lol

Dis Muh Sisster she soopr hot, you jealous op?

those tits are the haven, i cant wait for the pussy vid

I would have to lick it before I dick it. She is nice OP. Married? Kids? Where does this beautiful woman live?

Im gonna bump this thread with useless pictures so op can deliver pussy vid.

Cant*

we havent done anything so theres nothing sexual i can tell. We are really close though and whenever she sleeps over we sleep in the same bed. When she's asleep i try to cop a feel but i dont do it often cuz i'm worried i'll wake her up

God that's a hot photo, she's got a great body.

where's her vids? comon I wanna see that weasel whistle in action

BUMP

yeah thats one of my faves along with these

when you're a trash even on Sup Forums you know that you've hit rock bottom

This is good

Say what?