Post girls you know and other anons reply what they'd do to them. Part: who cares

Post girls you know and other anons reply what they'd do to them. Part: who cares

Replies get replies

what would you do to her?

I'd hammer my cock into her ass over and over until she's screaming and can't take it anymore, which could be hours cos she looks like a good slut. When her asshole is raw and hanging open I'll pull out and plunge my bulging dick deep into her tight pussy then let her taste her juices from my cock. From there it's a hard-core throat fucking till she passes out on my cock and I shoot cum into her throat and all over her face and hair.

Clearly asking for buttsex. So throat fuck her. Sluts don't get to give commands.

Gitmo

Make them take a double-headed dildo and go ass-to-ass while a group of guys facefuck them and cum on their faces... then have the girls 69 each other and mash their cum-smeared mouths into each other's twats

Tie her to the bed spread eagle and make her deep throat my cock, then call some niggers and tell them there's a prize ready for them

id high five her for the fish

Tie left and order her to watch how I abuse her sister. Watch how her react when I facefuck her sis really bad and stretch her holes to the limit.

> on my pic 20+ and extremly shy virgin

Ex

what is gitmo

A shy bitch huh? i would tie her to my bed go to omegle and do anything what strangers want. they would be kinky: ask me to fist her, spit on her face and slap it, facefuck her, dildo in her asshole, spanking her little cunt, Balls and ass on her face on her face and finally a throatfuck and sloppy hot cumshot all over her spit soaked face leaving her messy and used for the viewers to see

Probably guantamano bay

What wouldn't I do to Heather

shove that fish up her pussy and let the tail flap around smacking her in the ass once it's in

missed other thread but ever find more of her with straight hair?

i got a couple not many all similar

ffffuuuuuuuu awesome user! fapping already hoping for more?

Strip her naked and push her against that tree, the park ripping into her breasts as i rammed my cock deep into her ass and pussy

pull her shorts off. fuck her tight pussy and pull her arms back. she's screaming and tells me to fuck her harder. i tell her to shut up. use her panties to gag her to muffle her screams and moans. finish off by taking the out of her mouth and face fuck her. cumming deep inside her throat.

>replies get replies

Funny how almost every reply in this thread is to a post that didn't bother to reply

Tie that bitch up and throatfuck her. After a while I'd shove my cock up her anus till she begs for mercy. Finally I cum in her face and leave her laying on the ground, tied up and crying, ready for the next one to degrade her.

I love me some desi sluts

make her the bike shop's bicycle

She looks flexible. tie her arms and legs behind her head so her pussy is out for everyone to use and put her out in public charging only a penny for them to fuck her.

That ass. Hnng. Take her to a McDonalds, in that dress. During rush hour. Lay her down in the back of my van, eat her out. Just like she deserves. Bring her very near to orgasm and keep her there for a few minutes, but don't let her. Stop eating her out and get her to start sucking me off. Tell her to keep fingering herself. Keep her self on the edge. Once I'm nice and hard, get her on all fours and slowly, insert into her from behind. Nice, deep strokes. Slowly, increase the tempo, grab her waists and really pull her into me. Eventually, when I'm fucking her like a jackrabbit, take out my cock and tell her to finger herself a little more, get herself near orgasm again, once she's close, get her to ride me cowgirl style. Finish inside her, and try to get her to cum at the same time.

Surprised anyone remembered her name

ffffffuuuu more of her with her hair down like that?

would impregnate her and then be given 10-15 years behind bars because she's underage. 9 months later my fuck trophy comes

What would you do to her?

Never seen her before. I just found her with the found name.

Bump