Why are americans so subhuman that they eat pizza with their hands?

Why are americans so subhuman that they eat pizza with their hands?

Why they do this disgusting thing?

I cant understand.

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com.au/the-swedish-makers-of-this-monstrosity-say-its-the-best-pizza-in-the-world-2015-6
youtube.com/watch?v=bLhwkQPVsic
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Agreed, civilized people eat with cutlery. I also hear that the savages eat burgers and fries with their hands, disgusting.

this

They wash their hands with clean water brazil, you wouldnt understand.

>jungle monkey
>snow monkey
>calling anyone else subhuman
TOP KEK
You made my day

>literally stabbing your food
>not savage

So do you eat potato chips with fork or chopsticks?

Washing your hands with soap and clean water makes eating with your hands enough hygienic to be considered civilized.
Maybe your collonising ancestors should have brought soap instead of pretty argentry.

>t. beheaded monkey

i eat pizza with my hands too. the only time i ever saw someone use a knife was on holiday in the usa.

if you treat pizza as a fancy meal you can fuck off

if you

fork.

who the fuck would put grease in their fingers.

BTFO 2bh

Is that why french """"people"""" think wearing cologne counts as a shower?

people who have running water to wash their hands with

Given the amount of grease stains you see on the average (severely stretched over a giant gut) shirt in America, you could probably teach your countrymen about this as well, lad.

>brazilian trying to call America out on pizza in any way

nigger calling u.s subhuman

No thanks, I'll stick to my christian ways

wtf

what am I looking at

Nobody here does that, but you should hope that the pizzaiolo didn't used his hands to make the pizza.

>4 varieties of pizza in one, dessert included
... I fail to see the problem.

seperate the pizza from the middle and I'd eat that

This is art

based 2bh

Did you know you can also bake burger and fries into the pizza? Apparently the Scots were rustled by this because it's more fattening than the deep fried mars bar and they feel we're stealing their thunder.

Hnnnghhhh this looks so good, is this actually a thing in Sweden?

true hue pizza

>not using pizza as a platform to multiply the flavors and engineering of taste
>not using the structure of the circular pizza and dividing it in different areas
>not being creative with their food presentation

why are anglos so much uncreative and boring fucks?

Yeah, started out in a shithole in the north, spread all over. This is an article with the "original" businessinsider.com.au/the-swedish-makers-of-this-monstrosity-say-its-the-best-pizza-in-the-world-2015-6

It's way shittier looking than the one I posted though, the cheese in this one looks like fucking plastic.

the black man loves watamelan

n chicken

Waiting for obligatory spaghetticunt post

Also exists in christmas variety lmao (mashed potatoes instead of fries, meatballs, herring, mustard grilled ham, pickled beetroots... I think I see sardines in there. Sausages)

n boose for da brazilian kangz n shit

Also, tell me:

There are the concept of "Rodízio" in your country?

You go to the pizzaria and sit down with your friends and while you talk with them, the waiter go from table to table with a different pizza and who wants to eat a slice can ask them for a slice and they will receive it. There are rotating the pizzas and of course: You wont pay for the slice, you will pay for the service, that is a fixed value, no matter if you eat more or less

It is hard to found an image picturing that, but here it is:

WE

Who gives a fuck?

what the actual fuck?

pizzAria

HAHAHAHAHAHA fucking monkeys

stop bullying brazil

i'd prefer to see grease stains than the somali cum stains that swedes seem to wear with pride

youtube.com/watch?v=bLhwkQPVsic

y

Yes, very good, although the main difference is that unlike Sup Forums memes about us, American fatness is established through empirical data.

what? is she eating the whole package of cheese? really?

fucking americans