Do you honestly believe in the "Big Bang"? There was absolutely nothing and then in a few trillionths of a second...

Do you honestly believe in the "Big Bang"? There was absolutely nothing and then in a few trillionths of a second, all the matter and energy in the entire universe suddenly came out of nowhere?

Topkek! Think about it user, it's so ridiculous.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discovery_of_cosmic_microwave_background_radiation
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The best big bang was 129,000 hours ago.

The fuck you talking about

>Please educate yourself on the actual theory before making assumptions, that's not what the exact theory is

Bad B8 never got 8

It's a fucking theory, dipshit. People are still researching it, nobody said that's exactly what happened.

Figure it out.

>nothing

See, you've fallen at the first hurdle.

Do a little reading then come try this thread for what, the 9th time today?

how can you say that when most religions believe in all powerful super beings that made the world in like 7 days

Do you honestly believe in the "God"? There was absolutely nothing and then all the matter and energy in the entire universe came out of God's will in 7 days?

kek! Think about it user, it's so ridiculous.

there wasnt nothing.
this

google is your friend

kek

niggers

You stupid christian this is why religion is on a downturn. You don't understand the simple physics underlying the concept of the big bang.

Here's the situation: a few hydrogen atoms were in existence before hand and they altered the space time continuum with their ultra high temperature in order to induce an explosion with such energy that the expanding space led to the creation of all the various heavy elements. The reason we can't get past ~130 on the periodic table is because of this simple fact. There is no such thing as nothing, actually it was a something, just really condensed. Get this through your thick skull: a balloon that has all the air pushed into a space the size of an electron and then burst like your stupid god when charles dawkins invented the god delusion. Kindly off yourself you cusk-faced loser.

?

There's physical evidence supporting it

charles dawkins?

> Here's the situation: a few hydrogen atoms were in existence before hand and they altered the space time continuum ...

Wut?

So the main point behind your argument is that something as large or grand as a planet had to be created from something. Okay so lets say that there is a god and that he/she/it created earth then what created this god? Because it can't have come from nothing right?

checkt

WHERES THE CRYING BITCH??

burn

read this first stupid fag en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discovery_of_cosmic_microwave_background_radiation

And howv did those hydrogen atoms came to exist ?

>tries to explain origin of universe, i.e., everything that exists
>claims hydrogen atoms existed before the origin of the universe, meaning you're implying that the universe existed before it came into existence

good grief, why are you so retarded?
are all atheists this allergic to basic logic?

BRING THE POPCORN

before the big bang there was nothing. literally. nothing. for fucking forever. like an infinite amount of time, so infinite that time itself didnt even exist yet. and infinity means everything can happen sometime. so then the big bang happened.

>mfw the big bang theory was literally proposed by a priest

14 year old faggot

b&

I'm sure your imaginary friend created it OP :)

see user if you read this post first, its not about nothing, the big bang did definatly happen, but noone will tell you if diffrent tiers of existance, god or anything else did exist before

better than some sky being doing the same thing.
think about it
wait, the sky being started from chaos, that means the universe already existed in it's primeval state.
so hey, it turns out that your sky being may have been created from the big bang.
>pic related

Scientists have already admitted that the Big Bang was created by a 'God-like being', aka God.

I put my faith in science and the Bible, two things that support eachother.

Is it so hard to contemplate that maybe time never began and that the universe or some form of it has and always will exist?

>There was absolutely nothing and then in a few trillionths of a second

Who says there was absolutely nothing?

I think he is taking issue with the fact that there has to be a point where nothing becomes something if you keep dissecting.

it's just a hypothetical 'event' made up by science bitches who can't admit to just not knowing something.

er, derr weel yu see, ther waz nufinf, an den one day there waz everfig. no not majik, just smart science. yu wudn understan.

fucking intellectuals have to always feel like they have a better idea of every fucking mystery than every other person.

>I put my faith in science and the Bible, two things that support eachother

That can't be right. The Bible contradicts itself in dozens of verses.

so does science, that's why it works

If it is not possible for something to come from nothing (as you say), then tell me....Where did God come from?

this guy gets it

AAARRRGGGHHHH FUCKING SMARTEE PEOPLES USING FACTOIDS INSTEAD OF LIFE MANUAL BIBLE AHHHHH SHUT UP GOD MADE IT LALALALALALALALA

this guy also gets it, and checked

That's why literally nobody is a gnostic atheist OP.

kek

Well OP I don't really have a reason to care as I am not a physics major, but the way I see it is either the universe was created from a fusion reaction, or a deity made the universe to act as if it was created by a fusion reaction.

Here's the problem, fusion of what?

Yeah its called a theory. They're pretty common in science

Why does it fucking matter? We're already here, we might as well just make this shit hole better.

Its not as if there were nothing, its just a point when everything in the universe was contained in the smallest possible point possible.

All the forces of the universe, all the matter, all the energy, etc. It was all in this tiny little ball. Then that shit exploded because it was probably unstable as fuck

There's hypothesis that this is how the universe functions forever... exploding for trillions and trillions of years before contracting into a tiny tiny ball to explode again. Everything is cyclical

This also leads to people thinking that everything that's happening has happened before exactly the same way infinity times over and will continue infinity times more. Fantastic really.

I'mma go fap

Matter that was created from another fusion reaction.

/thread

That is some quality b8

Atheists don't necessarily believe the big bang but most certainly do. An atheist is just one who lacks a belief in God. They don't deem it necessary because there is nothing to tell them that they should. But anyways, on your note of:
>There was absolutely nothing and then in a few trillionths of a second, all the matter and energy in the entire universe suddenly came out of nowhere?
That shit would just be believable as an almighty power somehow just existing to intelligently create the universe. Where did that being come from? Do you see what I mean?

But fusion reactions destroy mass, not create.

topkek!

Here.

Do you honestly believe in the "God"? There is an invisible sky magician and then in 7 days, all the matter and energy in the entire universe was suddenly created?

Topkek! Think about it user, it's so ridiculous.

>nothing made this thing
>God is eternal, therefore he had no beginning or source of creation
Undereducated, edgy fedora detected

Like I said, not a physics major, but fusion is what I've always heard.

Atheism has nothing to do with the big bang. There is some (be it weak in my eyes) evidence for the big bang... whereas there is zero evidence to support any theistic religion, let alone an Abrahamic one.

You can be an atheist and not believe in the big bang theory... if anything a good atheist SHOULD be skeptical about the big bang theory.

Trips speaks the truth

And the atoms came from...?

the source of the big bang is what you need to be looking for. If it did happen, then whatever made it happen is technically God.

THIS!

so first of all we can only guess what is most likely so do the math, something that is intelligent and is descibed as moralist creates only some kind of huge ball that is to expand milliards of years that somewhen we appear- that shit is definatly unlikely,i claim that god if he exists maybe only came to existance trough us and for us in our biospheric influence

Well, to be honest I don't know what I believe relating to this topic. We have limited knowledge that we can access so we can't really make up our minds, and I am not one of those people who rush to conclusions just because everyone else believes something. So to answer the question; we don't know and most probably will not know in our lifetime. (Which is quite depressing, but who really cares here?)

yeah, Nothing..... right

Oh, that must be where god comes in1 The god of ever diminishing evidence, meaning the more mysteries we solve with science the more gods existence recedes until we finally solve the unifying theory of everything. And then god will no longer exist.

Seems to have been a bang.
Who said there was absolutely nothing?

Not an atheist, btw. Just sayin

So then why can't the universe be eternal?

Retarded theist detected.

But what about the butsex?

actually time doesn't exist without space.
so a being that simply "was" that creates the universe, ergo time, (remember timespace is obervable property of the universe see Einstein) also creates the concept of causal relativity. i.e. the concept of cause->effect hs no basis without a "something" to cause and a notion of time to overlay an ordering.

REFs - Lennox (mathematical professor and christian), About Time (Davies), Black Holes and Time Warps Einsteins outrageous legacy (Kip Thorne)

Some people need to belive this because the opposite is too confusing and involves some scary decisions.

KEK

Lol dubz

God never exitsted. Proof in dubz.

Scary decisions like don't be gay because sky god hates fags?

Lol saved

The problem with this reasoning is that if you stop listening to the voice in your head telling you that and actually look for the scientists who dug into that topic, they will likely be willing to explain to you how. There are books describing it all, for you to read and verify or disprove or ignore like you do now. To be frank, I don't know the whole story behind the theory either, but I find the basic ideas being the scientific method compelling enough to believe even seemingly absurd things that come from it.

>assuming I'm a theist just because I made the effort to understand the religion before mindlessly talking inaccurate shit about it.
The concept of God is ultimately derived from the Platonic theory of Forms, where he exists in a transcendental, perfect state, and the entire universe is merely an imperfect representation of him, hence their inclination to change over time, or having a finite lifespan, where as he would not.
Our universe as of now has a theoretical beginning and end, with absolutely no proof of it being eternal, other than dipshits saying muh quantum without knowing what the fuck they are talking about.
Faggot.

meh. Proof in daughter lol

sure man,your sky dady made us.
grow up, theres no santa,no fairys and no fucking god.

>so does science, that's why it works

Science changes when it finds out it was wrong to become right again.

The Bible never changes so it remains wrong.

Thanks for clearing that up.