Messi

>Messi
>coming off the bench in Copa America, relaxing and having a good time with his bros, every time he comes off the bench he wrecks niggas with assists and multiple goals, acts as a great leader for his team

>Ronaldo
>Starting for the team, couldn't buy a goal to save his life, not even a (FOR) FREE kick, team is shit and he does nothing to make them better with his shitty leadership and whining after each draw

People actually think this TSUUUUU nigger is better?
This debate is so one sided it's not even funny.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oq1gsMFjags
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How many PL titles does the midget have?

>messi
>coming off the bench in Copa America

Stopped reading right there. Please dont compare a benchwarmer to a GOAT. You get no glory at all as a sub.

/thread

TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>PL titles

What are those?

>PL titles
you mean the meme league won by fuckin Lester?

The second most important and difficult title a player can win, right after the World Cup.

Why is he such a massive faggot?

>Piss League
>important
>difficult

holy shit, what a cunt

>PL

muh stat pad

Are you talking about Campeonato Brasileiro? Because Premier League is a silly competition to see the richest team of the season.

No, not talking about your monkey league.

>richest team

Like Leceister? Please lad, you're utterly embarrassing yourself here.

TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

That's not how you spell the Chinese Super League title.

Karma's a bitch

>Implying Leicester don't have more money than any Brazilian team

Stop. We at least have a league made by Brazilians. We don't need to import from other countries lime Premier League did. That's because England itself really sucks hard in footbal.

Is it just me or did he miss most of the important penalties?

I remember a miss against Barca in CL KO round playing for Man Utd, a miss in CL final match for Man Utd, last year iirc against Valencia in the crucial game for the league title...

TSUUUUUU

Leicester is richest than your third-world monkey clubs for sure, hell, I'm probably richer. But Leicester was one of the poorest clubs in the PL and they won it, you won't see that in the """Ligue""" 1 or the Buyernliga or the Spanish league.
>really sucks hard
Funny coming from
>the country that lost 7-1 against Germany
>the country that didn't get out of the group stage of a mickey mouse cup while we get out of our EURO group

kek
KEK
K-E-K!

kek nobody want to play in your shitty league m8.

You consider Rooney a great player, that says everything

>wasteballnaldo

if he worried less about having a trademark run-up style he'd probably have scored

Falkland Islands

why are you upset?

>% scored
>0
>Bale out playing Penaldo

God is real and he is a just God.

Check what happened when a team from Brazil faced a english team.

Protip: Corinthians 1-0 Chelsea.
And Corinthians defense was shit like Brazil's in WC.

Not having an argument m8? Good, now go watch your shit national team.

>tfw you invented football and win only 1 time the world cup

>another mickey mouse cup

kek literally NOBODY in Europe cares about that tournament

1982 Falklands War

>Copa America
>same level of competition as the (You)ros

If Argentina loses to the USA, how exactly will Sup Forums take it?

You're right it's been much better

Silly by the OP to compare Euro snoozefest with most of the top 10 countries in the world at Copa America

But you care about world cups and dont make it out of groups and only won one

Im good with it senpai as long as they don't beat us by 7 goals. Klinsmann just needs to park the bus severely for 90 minutes and hope we can keep it scoreless.

That's because Europe get butthurt when they face a real chance to lose, so they like to pretend that Fifa Club World Cup doesn't matter anything. The funny thing is that Torres become pretty upset when they lose it. The same goes to ManUtd and Real Madrid in 2000.

Least we won at home while you lost

7-1
SEVEN - ONE

SEVEN TO FUCKING ONE HOLY KEK

>All these summerfags taking the obvious britbottle bait

wew lad poor form

Yeah Ronaldo has to step it up against Austria, Iceland and Hungary, Europe's great's

A rigged one. It was Poortugal time to win. Eusebio really deserved 66.

Well, we have 5 of that. We can afford to lose one or another.

TEN times better.

>All this meme magic
>all these passions filled games with intense situations
>so much more physical, yellow cards being thrown every where
>a river of Mexican tears to use for mixing the cement and building that wall

>mfw everyone has been pushing the 'Messi can't do it without Xavi and Iniesta' meme while Ronaldo basically feasted on the hard work of his devoted sidekick, Karim 'Haram' Benzema

comparing copa america and the euros is like comparing EPL and the paraguyan premier division

>MUH 66.

You wasn't even on your dad's ballsack.

t. Messi

Did he dived ?

Benzema is actually shit. It's Bale the one that does all the work.

AAAAAJJ PIRATE

You mean the Fergie trophy? I don't know... but I know that Suarez is less of a cunt than Ronaldo and had won more LA LigA titles than Ronaldo

Come on England, you are embarassing yourself.

Your league is rich but a joke, even the actual and worst Brasil in decades would fuck you up.

Lmao, nah.

>eplel
>important
>difficult

>Benzema is actually shit

Why people keep saying that? He's probably the second most important player for Real these days (after Modrić).

A second division Paraguayan team would win against your national team by a landslide

Becausr any decent striker can do what he does in Real Madrid's team with Bale and Modric backing him. Just think what the team could manage with someone really good there, like Suárez or Lewandovski.

>USA in semis

no one actually thinks copa america is more competitive do they?

no, it was a legit penality

We lucked our way into a quarterfinal matchup with Ecuador. We're going to get thrashed by the argies.

>hurr durr I'm a self hating idiot USA is bad, it's not like they've gotten better with each year

Kill yourself

Pelileo from our second division would fuck you up 44 - 1

last time our national team played against germany the result was 1-1

>It's a USAians talk shit on what they're worst at thread

Wake me up when something original finally happens

Semifinals at the superior tournament, Muhammad

Check what happened when our teams played against each other.

I know it's mostly meme magic, but there're some guys who really believes that their team is better than ours, even if we are the worst Brazil os all time.

> Writes an irrelevant comeback because he knows that Rooney's a meme at best
> Ignores that EPL's actual talent like Bale and Suarez always leave for better leagues
> No Euros to date and 1 WC from a no-goal

Some rebuttal you got for that Argentine, faggot.

what is an on target, but not blocked, shot?

(you), (you)

Thank (you)

>0%

guys im from reddit

Most entertaining doesn't mean most difficult. You know it for a fact that Real, Atleti and Barça would destroy your entire League just like they destroy the teams that destroy your teams in the Europa League and the CL. If you think that MSN wouldn't score even more against Newcastle than Levante, you're mental. Your League just has inflated prices and meme coverage. The quality of play is in Spain's top 6-8 that would beat your top 4 every day of the week (and they do, hence stats like "in the last 48 Spanish team vs other European team in a major Euro tournament, the Spanish teams won 45 times.").

>implying penaldo didn't miss on purpose

Don't forget this one m8, CL semi finals:

youtube.com/watch?v=oq1gsMFjags

>Iceland have never had a clean sheet in the Euros previously
>On comes Europes """"Best"""" player
>clean sheet
Used to love Ronaldo being a United fan. Now I think he's an utter twat

Bale is so based

the match ended 1-1 u twat

See you in two years
If you even manage to qualify, I mean

I saw a stat that said Ronaldo has taken 36 free kicks in the last 3 national competitions and scored 0(zero)

>I'm a self hating idiot USA is bad

That's not an American. That's a butthurt Mexican who lives here.

>qualifying in concacaf

Easiest shit ever. You should be the one afraid as its tough to qualify in europe.

too early in morning for me whoops, but thanks for calling me a twat you judgemental cretin

>implying world cup is harder than euro

Why wouldn't we qualify?

We haven't missed a World Cup in over 25 years

>wrecks niggas

Cringeworthy

His opponents have been absolute shit so far anyways. Actual part-time plumbers and wall-builders

What did he mean by this?

>PL title
>Hard to win

A bunch of former industrial workers just won that this year mate. They didn't need to spend half a billion to do so either.

blocked by defenders not goalkeepers

ahahahahahahaha xD fucking genius ;__; xD

Lmao, that's funny since that's completely wrong and all of those sudaca and island nigger players are pro soccer player and the Iceland team Ronaldo drawed against is filled with legitimate part timers.

stop posting pls you're making us look bad

Honestly, this penalties show his class. I mean, 99% of his penalty shots are top-class, accuracy+power, so keepers usually cant catch his ball even if they jump in the side of ball.

T-tsu ?