Ask an American in living in China anything

Ask an American in living in China anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/cities-china-ripped-off-from-the-rest-of-the-world-2015-7
a.cocaine.ninja/pxfnnc.zip
dropbox.com/s/y3u4gg4hhi7bj0c/DUMP.zip?dl=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How you get on Internet?

>U get tight pussy a lot?

sauce?

VPN, but you don't need it for everything.

Less than I could, foreigners aren't common where I am, so it's easier.

ReinaT, some cam model.

do u miss big cock

Not gay, so no.

how accessible are drugs? and pricewise?

Well you thought this was a good idea for a thread so that's debatable.

how easy is it to get laid for someone thats white

Have you eaten dog or cat? How do you comunicate? Do you speak mandarin?

Where are you going to be when the next tiananmen square happens?

Why in the ever loving allahu ackbar are you in china?

Anything that grows is pretty easy to get. There's always someone selling somewhere and it's pretty cheap. It's risky because the government will just throw you into prison if they catch you, but you can always bribe your way out with enough money.

The age of consent in China is 14. Why haven't you fucked any 14 year olds yet?

pls answer this, i need to kno

Easier than in the States. Not all Chinese women like white guys, but there are enough.

I know a girl who will set guys up with her friends.

I've never knowingly ate cat or dog. It's not as common as people would leave you to believe. You have to be pretty far out in farm country to even worry about it.

Does the Asian person fishy smell still bug you or have you gotten used to it?

China is a nice country. I get way better here than I could back home and my quality of life is high. I get to travel the world. It's a no brainer for me.

*eaten

Why are you living in china?

Not my thing and it's not been my experience that those things are okay. I feel like that's a situation where you get caught people would just drag you into the street and beat you to death.

True enough user

>I get to travel the world.
What other countries you been to?

I've not noticed that, might be a region specific thing. Girls here smell like flowers and I haven't really noticed a unpleasant odor from men.

In the year I've been here I've been to Spain, Thailand, South Korea and Vietnam. Before that, just Canada and the States.

Which part of China you in?
Are you some TEFL brokefag or do you have a decent bankroll to play with?

See

>Ask an American in living in China anything

I hope you aren't an English teacher

Are / were you military / contractor? Do you use pay VPN with a credit card, "drag through streets" so do you feel safe day in and out because of the totalitarianism?

>tfw Asia only sends their gross smelling people to the US

They will hire anyone for that shit. As long as you're white and have a pulse.

Southeast. I teach, do IT work and tutor. I make good money. I came here as a TEFL brokefag, but networked into better employment pretty quickly.

how easy is it to get laid for someone thats black

Part time at least, it's the reason they let me stay.

Mainland Chinese are racist against blacks

Hows ur communism?

Ex-military, but that has nothing to do with my current work.

I use paypal to pay for my vpn.

I feel perfectly safe because it's the people you have to worry about, not the government. Chinese people don't fuck around and have no problem bringing in their entire extended family to beat your ass.

Mainland China is probably the most unhygienic place in East Asia, but on average I would say Americans are smellier than Chinese.

China's more fascist now, there's a "free" market

Unfortunately not true anymore. You have to at least forge documents to get a work visa.

Are you sponsored and do you have travel restrictions around the country? "Networked," so yes to speaking Mandarin? Would you ever use your residency privileges there to visit North Korea? How large is your apartment?

Depends on your location. Most of the black guys I know here are married to Chinese women, so you can draw whatever conclusion from that you like.

So anyone who is not a complete moron? Anyone who has spent any time as an expat in E/SE Asia knows how to get forged credientials.

How long have you been browsing Sup Forums?

No travel restrictions, but I doubt I could get into North Korea or Tibet easily. I wouldn't have any interest in going to North Korea.

I speak a little Mandarin and am taking classes, but most of my networking comes from other foreigners and locals who speak English.

I have a two bedroom apartment with a living room and walk in closet.

Kekd

I've met a lot of moron foreigners here then, apparently.

You don't have to speak Mandarin to network. English is the language of choice in the expat community - and the expat community is extremely large in a lot of cities. Not OP, just a fellow expat in SE Asia.

You definitely don't need to speak Mandarin here, but if you want to have a life where you're not constantly listening to white people bitch about China, I recommend learning.

My biggest mistake was hanging out with other foreigners for the first three months I was here. I was fucking miserable.

Thanks for being cool about taking up your time and asking what may be mundane questions.

Have you been to any of those cities that are perfect copies of other world cities?
businessinsider.com/cities-china-ripped-off-from-the-rest-of-the-world-2015-7

Would you want to try and own property there / stay long term? Also, English speaking colleagues are Caucasian or Asian?

If UKers call Middle Easterners "Asians" and Asians "Orientals," could you get by with the term Oriental or is that not P.C.?

I'm really interested in doing this also... I'm a web designer. Any tips? Advice? How to get a work permit, is it necessary?

Buying property in China would be beyond retarded. Chinese are obsessed with buying property. They have created the most absurd property bubble I have ever seen. They're fucking up the entire region. They need to learn to put their money into something else. Not OP.

I love hanging out in expat bars and bitching about the locals. Been doing it for decades. *shrug*

Those cities are on my list. I travel two weekends a month, but China is so big I've only been to a fraction of the places I want to go.

The longer I stay, the more I want to stay. I haven't seriously considered living here, but if things stay as good as they are I can't see leaving.

Caucasian, Asian, Black, it's pretty diverse where I am. Most modern Chinese public schools teach English, so a lot of young to middle age Chinese are able to speak at least a little.

Chinese people are not PC and don't give a fuck what most foreigners think or say.

Oh yeah, I remember seeing something about newlyweds and a lottery to get a new more desirable apartment.

I guess I was thinking something in the boonies that's accessable by train and more low key. I don't know why because ownership could easily get revoked, but it would prove you could.

you eat any dogs yet OP

Come and teach, meet locals and other foreigners and then get set up doing what you're good at.

Most people working in China and not teaching are on some other type of visa. Student visas are common because it's dirt cheap to go to university here.

It's definitely part of the experience, but I couldn't deal with it on a regular basis. To each their own.

You don't *need* Mandarin, but it sure as hell limits your employment options if you don't have it. Even most major investment banks and consultancies require it these days for Mainland, increasingly even for HK. I'd say definitely learn Mandarin if you're looking to advance career-wise in China. But if you're just looking to make a decent, livable income and live someplace neat and different, the language isn't necessary. Not OP, but lived a while in China.

My questions:

1) Meet Bruce Lee?
2) Where China good?
3) Cat and string beans?
4) Chinese pussy sideways or no?
5) China hates Blacks?
6) Rape little girls legal?
7) Can kill?
8) Where Japan?
9) You good time, Johny?
10) Shoe shine?

1. Nope, pretty sure he's dead. Have eaten at his restaurant though.

2. All over, except where it's not.

3. No and yes.

4. Sideways no.

5. No, but they are casually racist.

6. Nope.

7. Probably not.

8. East.

9. Not personally, but I know people.

10. I don't own nice shoes.

1923 Rape video of the girl was leaked :)
(16 year old which was raped by 30 people and her boyfriend)

Link 1:
a.cocaine.ninja/pxfnnc.zip
Link2:
(Mirror)
dropbox.com/s/y3u4gg4hhi7bj0c/DUMP.zip?dl=1

Pass is included inside the zip.

Hail me for finding it.

1 Wut?
2 East and Southeast
3 Wut?
4 Rare I think

5 Don't think so
6 No.
7 Wut?
8 East
10 Rare now

Very carefully

What is your job?

no thanks, FIB

I do a few different things. Teach, tutor and do IT work mainly.

are you in china right meow?

give me your email. i want to be pen pals, and one day go visit you, and find a chinese wife.

Which province in Southeast are you living in?

lol, nope. Don't have a burner to throw up on Sup Forums.

well, just wear a black rose tomorrow at the restaurant where the girl has only one arm.

you'll know me because i'll be wearing a hoodie hiding the fact that I'm a Synth.

We need you to join the Institute.

I'm working on a double degree in Chinese and Japanese. Do you think I'd be able to work there with just this?

Hubei.

Not OP, but depends on a few things. If you're just interested in teaching English, sure. Knowing Chinese is necessary to get a lot of other jobs, but it's not sufficient on its own -- you still need valuable skills beyond that.

any local food recommendations?

You'll be able to teach for sure, but maybe not in a great school at first.

Like the other expat said, people get here and stay here with forged credentials all the time. With a legit degree you'll be fine.

If you're just going to teach, it might not be what you're expecting. They tend to treat foreigners pretty poorly at the sketchier schools.

There's a good selection where I'm at, but I generally just eat the street food. Cheap and tasty. Each province has it's own cuisine, so you'll get something different wherever you go.

The only thing I get stupid about is zongzi. Which is a gooey rice thing with different meat in the middle.

MODS MODS MODS

Gtfo moralfag