Russia may organise migrant sex attacks in Europe to make Angela Merkel lose German elections

>migrant rapes your wife/daughter/you
>forgive him and ask not put him in jail or deport
>blame guess whom

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4032432/Pro-EU-think-tank-says-Russia-Syria-orchestrating-migrant-sex-attacks-swing-upcoming-German-elections.html

i knew it, fucking Russians

The West has just turned Russia into a boogieman at this point

>EU Think Tank

WHERE IS THE FUCKING TRASHCAN?

what do i miss on this fresh memes

>giant squids
>mind control
>total subversion
Best timeline.

>this point
More like for the last century

here is our intellectual

Putin made it dark and rainy outside. Goddammit Putin.

>Pro EU Think Tank
This is like NATO saying that Russia's going to invade Poland any minute now

Why is Western media trying so fucking hard to start/fuel Cold War 2.0? They spew so much ridiculous bullshit about Russia and it genuinely baffles me. Surely there are less destructive ways to make clickbait.

Even when Russia makes headway in the fight against ISIS they spin it as a bad thing, talking about the poor civilians caught up in it all.

Thank God trump won so he can start doing some damage control

> tfw no gf because Russian secret satellites brainwashed all women around me

>Why is Western media trying so fucking hard to start/fuel Cold War 2.0?
Peace isn't profitable.

I knew it!
Fucking Russians!

kek so now putin will be blamed instead of islam

why are northern euros so cucked?

tell average american nu-males and he'll tell you that is what putin wants you to think.

>turned
It has always been Mordor.

Damn, leaking my emails right now

found the russian shill

DO IT PLS, SEND YOUR BEST LIBERATORS!

EXCELLENT post.

Here's your 10 rubles, carry on.

I strongly dislike Russia but jesus fucking christ

>reach into my bag of skittles
>there's none left
FUCK OFF PUTIN

A-actually guys we feel sorry about your immigration crysis and hope you'll solve it asap :3

Yeah right, nothing to do with islam but its russia's fault again? Look at middle east in 1970's and look at it now, if islam turned middle eastern countries that were developed to european level into isis tier hellholes, why islam wouldnt do the same in europe? Gang rapes, bombings, all that is happening already in europe, originating from islamic people from countries that once were like europe. And if you say it out loud youre a rasist, misogynist and a putins hacker. what the fuck is going on

>Look at middle east in 1970's and look at it now
I still don't understant how it happened. It's Afghanistan on pic.

What Europe needs is to declare Islam a destructive cult, such as Scientology or any other dangerous cult.

Then any sign of public support for this sect should be banned, as should all mosques be closed down, also prohibit entry to any member of this cult to Europe, even tourists.

Its islam. Islam is the cancer of the world.
It turns civilized people into throat cutting jihadists

>Islam was introduced to Afghanistan in the late '70s
stop posting anytime

>Afghanistan
>I still don't understant how it happened.
Soviet LIBERATION

WTF Russia

>it's an octopus

EU is crumbling under it's own stupidity and it wants war with Russia as a way out. EU expected American backing, which they likely wont get from Trump. Dark times again in central Europe.

Have you heard of islamic revolutions idiot? Thats what happens when muslims get to live by their religion. Theyre reading quran literally now. Another quality canadian post

>implying muslims need any Russian or other encouragement to rape
>implying Germans will do anything against muslim rapists
>implying this isn't a desperate attempt AGAIN to blame somebody non-brown in order to avoid facing the real problem and avoid to be called racist

Oh, and:
>Daily Mail

These pics are mostly cherrypicked from the urban areas were the people opened up quickly, while the countryside was still into stoning and all that shit.

Another thing is that the sauds and other rich arabs fund islamic schools that kill off the sometimes superstitious or softened folkislam by educating the illiterates to actually read their quoran instead of doing what their imam used to say+what they felt was right.

I guess zentral asia turned out so good in this regard because it was cut from this influence the longest.

Hahahahaha
It's fun seeing the so called civilised west blame shifting and scapegoating so much. When the shit hit the fan everybody shows their true colors.

>Reee it's not actually their fault it's fucking russia reeeeeeee

i wnat off this ride! Russians are the evil perpetrators behind machmud raping your little sister hans! Mchmus is innocent russian made him do it!

Hans:ok

Except you were guilty for most of the last century. This is just ridiculous though.

Guilty of not glassing Europe when we had a chance

euro bantz best bantz

Please tell me this isn't real