My
Retarded
Ass
Signed
Up

E-1 on the bus to AIT...talking shit.

Die for the flag faggot.

>voting trump

Because I don't share values with people like you, who cannot use "your" correctly.

Stay happy being meat for the meat grinder, soldier boy.

*Your
Mentally
Retarded
Ass
Signed
Up

Fuck you Private.
USMC Lance Corporal here. Fuck you.

>I'd let her websling wherever she wants

All armyfags need to die.
Can't even use the right "you're"

PVT Fernandez when you get off AIT on the land you're in you'll see why people hates the Army. It's because of idiots like you who think the world owes them something and have a chip on your shoulder. YOU'RE NOT ENTITLED TO SHIT!

>10YearActiveSSG.jpg
>PLDCBNCOCSLC.jpg
>RESDS.jpg

Go choke in a bag of your battle buddies dicks faggot

Gold pt belt. Oh god, if you are Fort Sill and I find you

I tried enlisting because i have a uniform fetish but i was denied for being mentally unstable.

He's more than likely still in Basic. If you got contacts on 1-19 or 30th He'll be easy to fix. Someone screen cap this thread

>banned from service due to PTSD
Fuck off, not all of us are allowed to serve, but we sure can make a greater impact than you can.

I am armytard

If you can't serve then you didn't make an impact.

Nah, the gold pt belt across the torso is reserved for AIT here at Sill, not the BCT twats.

My guess is he's on the bus ride to AIT since he has his phone.

>op filename

Reverse image search, buddy

>welfare queen
>voting trump

keep on cucking yourself

I already did it. Nothing shows up

You can't find shit, mother fucker

>impact
I never defined "impact", so take it easy there. This guy's going to be a grunt dying on the battlefield as a brainwashed pig.

This whole thread burns by retinas, nobody fucking cares where you work dude.

Face it buddy, you suck at life and should really kys

What's your MOS Lance?

0612, stationed in the promised land of Pendleton.

Alright bud. Clearly you didn't die on the battle field so why are you complaining? It's not like anyone would miss you even if you died. Nobody would even remember your name you stupid sack of shit.

You wanted to be a wirecutter?

Brutal dude.... holy shit.

I was SUPPOSED to be an aviation mechanic, but some fucktard got in a car accident right before he was supposed to go to bootcamp and I was the only one available to take his place. I was a little motard at the time, figured I might as well ship out 4 months earlier. So lost aviation mech. and got open 0600 contract. Asvab of 92 I figured I'd be a 0651 and get tons of money once I got out. Got through bootcamp and found out I'm stuck with 0612.
In school I did more with programming the DEOS and RSAM, shit like that, but here it's pretty much working parties and bullshit.

there are no good reasons

So what's your MOS

because of the plight of the proletariat.

Such is garrison life. Get fucked nerd.

Haha, at least I have a decent future ahead of me with people who actually care. Your attempt to be edgy is a pitiful one.

Impact on what?

With how many people have joined the military, you're STILL not making an impact on ANYTHING.

Thanks for your service Trumpbro. maga

because trump supporters say, "cuck" so much that it pisses me off more than the Bernie fucktards.

Nice fag strap boot bitch

Save the trips for something fucking useful.

Finally, someone who gets it. Inevitably, joining the military makes you the tool of some corrupt politician who deserves to suffer.

because there is no ethical consumption under capitalism

enjoy being a utility resource

Joining the military gets me the GI bill, bitch.

Someone's salty.

enjoy the gulag if you don't pull your weight in society neet

Fucking seriously. If there were actual freedom on the line, sign me up. Til then, I'm not dying for some sand nigger in some fucked up third world country just because Rockefeller doesn't have enough money yet.

Personally don't give a fuck if you willingly joined the military, just don't act like you're making any difference for anybody.

You know, the men that get the oil from the ground are called tools. The boss is called the Toolpusher. If you don't like oil, go live in the tundra. Tools are useful. Tools have names and purposes. Be a good tool, otherwise you will rust and be put out.

the plow and scythe define my life

If we want to start a pissing contest then we can but all I'm saying is that you're a fucking useless sack of shit. Enjoy your trailer park parties and bud light.

I mostly agree with trump but… he’s a bit too crazy for my liking. But I will have him over Hilary any day.

How's he crazy? Give an example. He seems like the most sane politician we've had since Kennedy.

qauds in a row wtf is going on in this thread

Yeah, he's easily better than that lying bitch. She's a disgusting politician and it amazes me how she hasn't been booted out yet. Washington needs a serious makeover...

it's probably just my fag ass but like

i'd rather do backbreaking work for a country that needs it than shit money into the mouth of a greedy group of oyveys

like at least i'd be brainwashed into believing what i did mattered

Earlier this week I saw a bit of his debate bullshit, he said he was against wind power because the windmills were killing thousands of eagles.

he's not fascist enough for my liking.

We need Eagles man. I like to collect their feathers.

But how the fuck would windmills kill "Thousands" of them??? Is it like some eagle slaugher ground every wind farm?

Thinking that building a wall will help keep down illegal immigration at all. Mexicans still have bots and just like the Berlin wall and the great wall of China it will fail.

So far, Trump has flip-flopped on just about everything he has ever said. We do not know what he really intends. We do know that he will say whatever is necessary to please and rally the crowds wherever he is, and to say outrageous things so that he can get free air time and notoriety. We also know that he is extremely self-serving. This means he will very likely manipulate what he and his cronies can to further his and his cronies' fortunes. We also know that virtually no "facts" he has ever said are correct. So we know he holds truth in contempt. We also know he used very short, choppy, jingoist sentences so that very simple-minded people can follow the words and fill in what they want tho hear when he never completes any sentence. Look for a complete sentence in any of his ramblings. There exist very few. In short, He a lying, cheating, opportunist. Like most politicians. What's frightening is, sheeple hang on his every word and believe he's going to help America. No, he's going to help himself to America.

the joke here is that trump is a fucking tard

And you know what, fuck Clinton. You know what also, fuck them Ching Chong motherfuckers. And again, prisoners in the USA ought to be treated like PRISONERS, not some whiny cunt 'ma rites'. Punish criminals that act up in my prisons. Every prison must be like the black dolphin prison in Russia

h-how's the crazy? what the fuck?

The wall comes with ACTUALLY securing the border. Not just having one faggot on an ATV patrolling it and just documenting people coming over.

Nice dubs

Enjoy the country's biggest welfare program. If I was less intelligent and less well paid with few options I'd be right there with you.

Am voting for trump. PS thank u for your service.

Because he is going to fuck your tax bracket dry hard and often from the moment he ass hits the chair. Trump has no interest in anyone making less then 7 figures a year and if you think he has anything for you but contempt and plans to fuck you over long hard and often you need to stop hurting CARC and start educating yourself. Good luck troop and remember it's got fuck all to-do with liberal / conservative and everything to-do with have and have nots.

He's in the 1-78th, 428th FA brigade
Would someone like to tell Battalion HQ about what their soldier is doing? (580) 442-6480
Alternatively, their facebook. /1stBattalion78thFieldArtillery/

replying to yourself doesn't make you cooler

And also, if them fucking social parasite peasants don't want to support this country and act right, they can go and serve tables in whatever bum fuck shit hole they came from. America for Americans! You are either with us or against us. Fuck them pussy liberal faggots ass raping this country with their dung. Gangs in prisons? WTF!? I swear, we start making an example of a few, the rest will fall in line like ching chong to a chanaman. Homosexuals? Get right you fucking faggots! Eat that pussy like every sane man and suck that dick stupid woman bitch and shut your fucking whore mouth! Man, I'm triggered.