>Amsterdam, Netherlands
>Age of consent: 16
>What I think it should be: 13

Other urls found in this thread:

justice.gc.ca/eng/rp-pr/other-autre/clp/faq.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>13
lol ok retard.

Tn, age of consent ?? Wat it should be, 9.

you are a faggot

13 too old, by age of 10 girls know all the shit anyway, atleast in my country, so 10 is good

21. am i doing this right?

18 i think it should be if they're old enough to pee, they're old enough for me

if they can caprend sex and knows about

Im 25.

lol you da man

I brought up the age difference and thats what she replied.

I actually went out with this girl and some of her older cousins. This girl invited me.

The name marked out above is my former bosses name. This is his niece.

Trondheim, Norway
Age of consent: 16
What i think it should be: 15

USA

Canada, 16, 16.

with Justin Trudeau wanting to let Muslim refugees in it will soon be lowered to 9. As he doesn't want to oppress those poor Muslims

USA

It's not that our fuckbag PM doesn't want to oppress the musrats, he is a musrat convert

>Age of consent: 18
>What I think it should be: 4

My nigga

Canada, 16, the old aoc was 14 and I don't recall there being any specific problems that cropped up as a result of that. They only got around to changing it because it was low in comparison to some of our ally countries and i guess they figured they wanted to nudge it up a bit for appearance sake.

1. Loser faggot has to prey on those a decade younger than him.
2. Why even post this shit with 80% of it blurred out?

this thread will not result in anything good...

Cool, someone reasonable. I suspect your reasoning is correct.

Pennsylvania
14(To those 18-20) and 16 to those 20+

If you're 20 and still trying to bang 9th graders consider suppoko

Chile: 18.
I think it should be :16

>Canada
>Age of Consent: 18
>What it should be: 18

More qt than yours.

this

shitskin gtfo

Whiteknight Faggot

why dont you kill yourself white knight?

I'm ashamed to share the same city as you, bitch ass pedo

Canada is 16 country wide, user. Here:

justice.gc.ca/eng/rp-pr/other-autre/clp/faq.html

Oh great, a thread for pedos

you first pedofaggot

Isn't Scandinavia (netherlands especially) home to pedos, cp and gross fetishes anyway? What is wrong with you lanky pale fucks.

Seems like I need to move

pedophile is a term used for people who are attracted to women/men before they reach puberty
Are you retarded?

Liking 13 year olds who most likely are still baby-faced and flat chested girls still makes you a pedophile dumbfuck, puberty is not some instant process that turns a child into an adult. Just accept you're a pedofag. You sound like a trap lover pretending he's straight.

13 year olds have hair on their vaginas
>retard detected

Just accept the fact you have an irrational hate for pedos like the cock sucking nigger you are

>using pubes as an argument
Kill yourself
You stupid cumguzzler, everyone hates pedos like any other abomination. It's good you are coming to terms that you are one at least.

>irrational hate for pedos
>irrational

you must be from a sand nigger country
here in the first world, everyone but SJW rags like Salon hate pedos

Holy shit, you are retarded. How are you able to remind yourself to breathe?

pedo just means you only like girls under 18 and not any older

Time for a good pedo joke...

How do you make a six year old cry twice? Wipe your bloody dick on her teddy bear

Minnesota. 17 here in most circumstances but there are exceptions, like as young as 14 can technically sleep with a 16 year old. I think it should be 16 generally, keeping the same exceptions, maybe even lower for teenagers the same age (i.e. Why is two 13 yr olds a misdemeanor for both? Makes zero sense)

A dad is showering with his five year old son, when the inevitable question arises..."Dad, why does your peepee look different than mine?"

"Well", said the Dad, "For starters, you don't have a boner."

A pedophile is someone who is attracted to prepubescent children.

I like them younger

I'll just paste this here... es2adizg32j3kob5.onion

South Carolina
Consent is 18
Should be 15-16

A boy and a Pedophile are walking together at night in the woods..
And the little boy looks up at the man and says "I... I'm scared.."
Man looks at the boy and says "Think you're scared?! I have to walk outta here alone."

Canada
I'm 19
Consent is 16
Ideally 15-16 I dunno things are fine I guess.

pedos

super pedo

tn? No shit. Me too user

What I think you should be: killed with fire.

>13 year olds who most likely are still baby-faced and flat chested girls still makes you a pedophile dumbfuck

Not really. Some girls that age can have huge tits. I remember when I was still in middle school and getting a boner to the cleavage of girls in my classes

If she can feel pleasure she is old enough

enjoy that retarded bulls hit girls ages 12-22 say when they run their mouth all day fag. uve obviously met a teenage girl before. autismo

babies have been proven to masturbate in the womb, so...

u must hate people who have enough brains to consent u dumshit jewfucker

>being this retarded

Arkansas, USA 16 years for people, 6 years for horses, and 1 year for dogs (depends on breed.) .

dont hate them, just love the benefit of fucking a kid and using their blood as lube. Problems with that?

oooo god damn
passersby, prepare to be SHOCKED

we're reaching maximum edgelord

I'm from Arkansas to kek

>>Scandinavia
>>(netherlands especially)
>>being a dumb amerifat

Whereabouts? 870?

>thinking anyone gives a fuck about which muslim-loving eurocuck country is which

Pennsylvania, USA.
AoC: 16 can cknsent to any age if the partner is not in a position of authority (teacher, caretaker, etc). Misdemeanors I believe if you "corrupt the innocence" of the under 18 party.

Ideal: I think that's a pretty sane age.

good comment. Op is obviously a pedo

>>Being educated enough to know the difference anyway.

>mfw im not the original poster you replied to

>>MFW that means two people aren't educated enough to know the difference.

Why should I care about the difference between the Nordic countries? What are the differences between them? Other than the languages, of course?

Why are you arguing with an un-educated sand nigger? That's an argument you cannot win

>tfw my gf is 26
>tfw she looks 16

Kek, you poor bastards.

> USA
> 16
> Nonexistent.

people know right from wrong regardless of age....its the reason gangs of 10 year old hoodlums arent robbing banks and committing mass murders on the regular. i'm not saying this so old fucks can go and fuck teenagers freely, im saying it because a.o.c. shouldnt be something that differs state by state or country by country and if nobody can come to an agreement to what age a child can decide whats right and whats wrong then just abolish it altogether and let them fend for themselves.

I'm not arguing, I just want to know.

>>Nordic countries.
>>Dumb mexicano

This guys a hand model

so you're a closet pedo kek

You're not going to correct me, or give me a proper response? Then I'm going to assume, correctly most like, that you're a refugee and a troll, and that you have nothing of worth to say.

MODS

18 months. Is they can say penis they can get it

I'll bite. The other thing to consider is vastly different histories and origins. Not to mention population, laws, and even how people look.

>Fellujah
>Al Anbar province, Iraq
>AoC: 9 y/o
>What it should be: at least 5

inb4 v&

I'm not a closet pedo, a lot of my friends know I would fuck a 12 year old if I got the chance.

Saddest part is even if the age of consent was set to zero you'd still all be virgins

shoulda razed that bitch.

New zealand age of consents here's 16

So, then kinda like the 50 states of the USA?

More or less, yes. However I'm talking about history that reaches back more that 300 years. I'd imagine different native groups have different languages depending on where they're from. And also that some 'states' (of which some of them are actually as big as European countries) are based on tribal territories (like Most of Europe is)

All those storied histories will vanish if they keep taking in mudslimes.