how tf are you supposed to track down psychadelics in a new city

Other urls found in this thread:

a.cocaine.ninja/pxfnnc.zip
dropbox.com/s/y3u4gg4hhi7bj0c/DUMP.zip?dl=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>url.jpg
>tf
>psycha

Also, it's quite hard OP. Location? Buy a shoom grow kit. Have yet to hear of anyone being investigated for buying one and for under $100 you can easily yield a couple ounces.

Here's a batch I ate from my Cubensis B spores little while back.

chitown

You live in the US?

I doubt you should have many issues. Smell like weed and travel the local headshops/hippie bars. Learn how to sniff out coworkers or other peers that may be open minded to the subject. Growkit is definitely an option in Chicago as the website I used is mid west grow kits and I live in south indy.

Shit dude psilocybe cubensis is godamn near impossible to locate here. Study youtube vids, read all u can on it then grow your own. Its surprisingly easy dude.a simple shotgun terrarium which can be easily made from a small dollar general clear tote, uncle bens brown rice, vermiculite, some canning jars and spore syringes 5-7k fluorescent and two months and fucking poof you've got your own flushes of brf mushrooms.

>uncle ben

Everytime

Hell yea lol. I'm not a very experienced grower so i dunno about some wild bird seed and other various substrate mixes. You tried any?

I was actually making a spoderman ref, but it's okay user. I'm actually the growkit fag from above, so all I have used is the perilite the kit comes with. I would love to grow from scratch but unfortunately must wait until I find a new place.

dont grow your own. its considered manufacturing of a schedual 1 drug. its a felony. every job you ever take. you will have to mark the felon box.

find a guy that sells weed then ask him if he has a psychedelics hook up

9054 Rape video of the girl was leaked :)
(16 year old which was raped by 30 people and her boyfriend)

Link 1:
a.cocaine.ninja/pxfnnc.zip
Link2:
(Mirror)
dropbox.com/s/y3u4gg4hhi7bj0c/DUMP.zip?dl=1

Pass is included inside the zip.

Hail me for finding it.

but like how tf do you even do that

Nice try fbi

Why even fucking take psychedelics if you have this perspective, unless trying to rid yourself of it?

The law is not our moral authority. The law was created and crafted by society and government to support the agenda they support. Cringey ass roody poo can't even fucking think for himself. Have fun taking it in the ass friendo.

youre unlikely to get caught tho. the spores themselves are legal in most places

Are you 12?

nice try cockboi

damn, you have a point. if you aren't going to grow your own then try and make some friends then ask them.

The same way you do in an old city

Grow kits suck ass

they find you desu

True but even the enlightened among us must also live within this society, and the fact is that this society will fuck you up for that sort of thing if you get caught. It's maddening but something we have to live with for now.

I agree that the law is not our moral authority. I don't think that "lawful" behavior is more noble or respectable, in fact I think it kind of makes you a bitch. I'm just saying, for practical purposes, you gotta respect the fact that men with guns will come after you and throw you in prison for certain things.

yeah this guy is right
never clean