Discuss

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

newstatesman.com/future-proof/2015/01/who-would-win-fight-trillion-lions-or-sun
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The sun obviously. It would burn anything that got within hundreds of thousands of miles to it.

But that's an awful lot of lions.

sun

>66

what about 2 trillion lions

this is already old hash
sage is all fields

Obviously the lions, if they pissed and let out a roar all at the same time then they would have enough force to go through at least a spot in the sun and make it implode

Lions definitely

The sun, lions can't buy guns

the fucking sun you dumbass

if you wouldve said 1 trillion fire ants, then you wouldve had something., cause dey crazy

this

marines, you dont have to kill the lions you only have to outlive them and the human lifespan is longer than lion. all the marine has to do is crawl into the flesh of a lion and mingle with the beta lions

inb4 attack at night

good point, lions win

Mass of an adult male lion = 190 kg
2 trillion lions = 3.8*10^14 kg
mass of sun = 1.989 * 10^30
Plus, that mass would fuse with the sun, making it bigger

Oooooh snap, I didnt even think of that. Good one user

i think that the pandas with bars in atlantas should win

I would say that although a trillion lions is a million million which is a relatively significant and useful population, the magical and neuclear power of the sun would overwhelm any technology the lions would be able to procure. It would be close though. A trillion.

the lions obviously all they have to do is attack on night

the sun has been killing lions since before lions have existed

Faaaaak

rolling

The lions win faggot

>retard units of measurement
Not reliable

I mean, that's a lot of lions

Can we feed the lions iron before the fight starts?

If lions spit at the sun at the same time, it would go off instantly

FOUR WAY FIGHT

And now the lions are angry. The sun has been winning for years now. It's the Lions' turn.

Well with a trillion lions statisticly at least one of them woulf be aslan, and then the sun is fucked

the lions would win if they back-attacked the sun at night

Is it a regular lava-based sun?

>lava based sun

What if the sun attacks at night?

Let's just say that the lions had won, and squashed the sun out of existance. Without the sun, the earth would have nothing to orbit and fly off into space, eventually hitting something killing all 1 trillion lions. So it would be a self defeating endeavor.

No because 1 trillion lions would be stronger than the sun. We wouldn't need the sun anymore we have lions.

pleeaase... i got this shit on fuckin lock negroid.

The sun is cold at night so it'd be pretty pointless, lions would pwn it

Ants win.

ants win everything... dude, graham's number is stupid big dude. think 3^3^3^3^3... and that's not even close to what graham's number is.

Such a high density of lions in space would cause them to fuse into a lion sun, instead of being king of the jungle they'd be king of the space so the fire sun would not beat it

Considering it only takes one or two ants to ruin a picnic and a picnic is roughly the same size as a man, this question becomes rhetorical.

Seconded.

1 trillion lions means that there should be at least 3 trillion hyenas. The two are eternal rivals. If the lions were ever to be distracted b y something like the sun, the hyenas would quickly pounce on them.

243 really isn't THAT big a number, granted it's difficult to imagine that many.

>implying Hyenas can breath in space where all the lions will be

Didn't think that through properly did you?

If it was my son he'd fuck all your aunts and then my DNA would be all up in everybody in the future like a non-chink Genghis Khan

Doesn't matter. There's at least 3 hyenas for every single lion!

the lions

Retard alert!

Lions literally live in the hottest place on Earth, Africa. They are used to scorching heat and the full sun, it's in their DNA.

>There's at least 3 dead hyenas floating in space for every single lion!

Ftfy

If you are suggesting some sort of sun/lion hybrid because I would be okay with that.

The sun and here's why. It's widely considered that Jupiter if slightly more massive could begin fusion reaction purely from gravitational forces. Jupiter weights 1.898 x 10^27 KGS. Assuming a male lion weighs 190 KGS, 1 trillion would be 1.9 x 10^14 KGS of mass, therefore insufficient mass to begin fusion reaction. Sun wins hands down.

Lions are extra brave though and can come up with hunting tactics.

Have you ever seen Jupiter outsmart a gazelle? Thought not...

Haha... you forget the sun is a thalidomide star, and was born without hands!

Lions win. Paws down.

Top kek

Easy, the lions could just wait until night time and pounce on the sun

The lions can't breathe in space so it would be 1 trillion animal corpses against the sun and they would get evaporated before reaching and even if some reached it would be reduced to nothing on contact.

not if they attack at night new fag

Lions
- can roar really loud
- have fluffy manes
- king of the jungle
- can hunt in packs
- good parents
- sleep on average 20 hours a day
- has sharp claws
- can be super stealthy

Sun
- is silent
- is covered in fire
- cannot move outside of its orbit around Earth
- is alone
- hurts your eyes
- sleeps 12 hours a day on average
- always visible during the day unless it is cloudy

On balance I'd say lions have it but I still like the sun.

You sound like a holocaust denier. Hitler suffocated and turned lots of Jews to ash, but now he is DEAD, and we are still infested with Jews.

Therefor, lions still win.

>lions can't breathe in space
>he didn't see how Simba's dad was in the sky and talking quite comfortably

Do some fucking research before you mouth off about lions again.

ITT faggots thinking they are funny

It would be too dark for the lions to find the sun though.

Fucking holocaust denying sun worshipers.

That was his spirit not his body, take advice and get your research accurate.

Thank you oh superior mind for gracing us with an appearance.

The sun doesn't go cold and dark at night, does it?

Anti-Lion Jew

Spirits are invisible. Show me a photograph of a spirit if you wish to make such a bold claim.

Grahams number of ants

IT'S HOT FIREY INFERNO!!!

Yes. The dark side of the sun.

The sun would win obvs... Trillion lions more like a Trillion pussy. Smfh durrrr

Obviously, why do you think night comes you retard?

Say that to a lion's face and not online and see what happens

I think the real question that isn't being asked is WHY are the lions attacking the sun?

This
The sun is like the death star, if one lion can get to the centre and roar the whole sun explode

So close

Sun's most powerful attack is sun rays, makes people sweat, get thirsty and go a little darker.

Lion's most powerful attack is to bite a person's head clean off and claw their organs to shreds.

I know which I'd rather!

checkem

They are really angry at the heat in africa making them so tired all the time

Ah but the Lions are cowardly...my vote's for sun

Please, this is a serious thread, don't turn it into something silly.

I fucking love lasagna

gmardfiel isnt dum enoug too let the enemie in the bace!

Lasagans**

It's a waiting game and lions win sun is up there sitting in space lions on earth lions keep mating to out live sun, sun dies