Been really considering getting Pmma injections in my dick to make it fatter...

Been really considering getting Pmma injections in my dick to make it fatter. I've always struggled with the thought of how small my dick is.
Anyone ever do Pmma injections? Also cock rate thread I guess

your cock is fine, don't tie your confidence to you penis size.

Just think about how someone out there has a smaller dick than yours, did that make you feel better?

Nah, i'm the same way dude....i'd say mine is equally as big as yours, my head is a TINY big fatter but i feel your pain.....Too lazy to jelq...

No.

I want to rip pussy in two when I slide it inside of them.

I want to be at least as round as a beer bottle

You're autistic, no one is going to want to stick that in their cunt.

I feel ya
>pic related

OP can you fit your hard dick in a toilet paper roll? If so post pic...you also lose the thin test

got any info on jelqing?

Learn how to use what you've got well and she won't give a shit what size it is.

Girls are size queens ... They are immature and wouldn't know good sex if it socked them in the head.

Women know it's not the size, it's how you plow the field op.

don't do it op

your dick is fine

its a 7/10 prob would be an 8 with a better pic

8.5 very nice

Google it lazy faggot

wtf that's not a real thing right?

thats problably never gonna happen with that average dick size deal with it

forgot to mention, my bad:
wtf that's not a real thing right?

If you can fit inside a toilet paper roll congratulations, you're officially below average. Average girth would he the size of an empty scotch tape roll

heres my anaconda lying down

this is of course assuming the dimensions of all toilet paper rolls are uniform as per the toilet paper roll act of 1932

kek

I was referring to american toilet paper rolls which are all the same size. Eurofags have thinner toilet paper rolls so if you measure there the results will be different

Pretty sure if you were big enough to rip her pussy in 2 she isn't gonna want you

Hey op what state are you in

Flaccid

Is that painful

I'm betting nebraska

Moar

Would suck

what do you mean?

I can't get diamond hard lately so fml thats the only pic I managed to snap before it went to sleep

It's ok OP, I fail too :P

Jerking off. Gonna rip off your mushroom tip

Op just loose some weight and you'll fell better about it

He doesn't have a length problem, it's a girth problem. Losing wait will make it look thinner if anything

hahahahahaha mine looks exactly like yours

Looks just like my husband's. It's a lil tiny, but still decent.

uh not really, i have enough foreskin so that it can go over my dick head

POST ASS

But you're circumcised right?

ya but theres still enough skin if i roll it up enough

its not difficult to do

polymethyl methacrylate or PMMA doesn't seem like something you should be injecting into your junk...