Somebody please help me, im this close to commithing suicide

Somebody please help me, im this close to commithing suicide
Im not on drugs
Im just tired of living
Just help
please

then do drugs...

lol maybe but maybe not dude be careful what you say to people the guy might actually just do it

Why are you tired of living and how old are you?

Yeah there are two roads you can go on. Get on pharmacuticals or do illigal drugs. Pick wisely on what ever helps you intigrate better into the world. Or you can do what I did, which is smoke lots of weed in highschool, do acid, love it, smoke lots of weed, go to college, have a mental break down, drop out of college, try to kill myself, go back to college, graduate, and then find yourself on a mixture of anti anxiety medication AND medical marijauna and as a result am constantly juggeling between the LAW and being a RENEGADE, even though weed is legal medicinally, but it still makes you think in subversive non socially agreed upon strategies but its like WHOS RIGHT? in the end or does life have to be a balance, its your journey man.

im 23, Girl doesnt love me, makes me innadvertely feel like shit, i dont have anyone else and i've developed a dependency to her
Im stupid and im an asshole, i know girls shoudnt care but i just cant stop feeling this
I just dont feel happy about anything
Not school
not drugs
not friends, just 2
Not family
not vg
anything

Sounds like a case of depression might want to get yourself checked before doing anything drastic

I tried weed
Its too strong for me as im feeling down right now, i dont want to stay so out of my mind

Get on pharmasuticals. I actually want to quite illegal drugs all together but I know there is some "joruneying" in me still... but i already KNOW that life is really really really good when you aren't doing drugs and you have some sort of distraction that gives you satisfaction (even a simple job will do) you have clarity of mind, a sense of puprose, the problem is that even THAT is hard to maintain. But its worth it. Any road that can get you to stability is a good road, and then you just work on yourself form there.

I've lived sad since i was like 8
but i've never told anyone, im not even unsociall but im teh weirdo
I just want to be stable
I dont want anything
I want to stop lovin her but im scared of not having anything anymore

Before you give up like a pussy, stand up and put in some work. Girl doesn't love you? Dump her. Not happy with yourself? Put some effort in, improve yourself, improve your station in life. Killing yourself is the most pathetic thing you can do. We're all going to die, so what's the rush? Do something.

I dont want drugs, i want to be happy
I legitimately think ive done something to deserve this, but i cant remember, its like i shitted on God and hes punishing me, and i feel worst because tehres people feeling and living with less that i have and im miserable

Go see someone about it mate they can probably treat it

Well wake up baby. We are all dependent on things. Some people are born with disease or mental illness. You aren't created perfect. You have to take care of YOU for what YOU are. The reasons for lots of depression is UNKOWN and lots of science about the brain is unkown, that doesn't mean it doesn't effect us. You HAVE to take care of yourself if you want to be happy. Thats the first step, no matter what.
What's the difference between having to eat food and having to take a pill?

I just want to stop loving someone and be the usual miserable, im being miserable for free
I want to fucking die, i want to stop feeling everyhging

Im trying not to get histeric, im sorry

A month ago i was trying to play guitar, to find a better work and to get good graddes
i dont know why i went this down this time, ive never been so at the bottom

You are loved

If this is your state of mind, you shouldn't be considering killing yourself. You're not lucid. See a professional. There's no shame in it.

>Im not on drugs
this is why youre suicidal

Look. Logicially, I have no good reason for you not to kill yourselves. By every "rational" means you SHOULD have the right to do that.

But I tried myself. And fuck, I just want to live. I got help the SECOND after I downed the pills, even though I didn't WANT to.

There's many great schisms in thought in our societies, many different drives. Read some Jung.
Jung talks about sublimation ---- when we are unable to express ourselves in our most authentic form, we find other, socially acceptable means of expression. And Freud, he talks about the death drive, the urge to return to precociousness - a return to the purerly biological sex drive that we didn't have to put any thought into. Just read the subjects you are interested in, or make a movie, or right, just literally DO what you Need to do.

This, you live your life in your mind making scenarios, reliving and recreating past energies over and over again. Nothing will change until you change. This is the hard part of life

Ive survived 15 years without one, but im sincerely considering it, i cant go on anymore
Thanks, this is kind of a relief
I just want to do nothing
I want to sleep and rest
i want to listen to music and enjoy it
I want to want to live
Im sorry

Yep. Life get's really hard in your 20's. You just want to fall in love Sup Forums. You have to do all this self sufficiency shit. You have to have a stable life and stable mind and then you unlock the achievement and get all the perks of babies and family and partners and friends and shit like that.

I've tried so many times to change and i cant, i get sick of it, or just becomes too futile

:)

>I just want to do nothing
>I want to sleep and rest
>i want to listen to music and enjoy it
>I want to want to live
>Im sorry

Don't be sorry.
It's fine. I had to do that too for a long time.

I wanted to be told i was enought just by one person in my entire life, and never got it even from those who were obligued to

I dont remeber the last time i was told its fine or dont be sorry, or even hugged

I learned something from life. Everybody suffers the same; Just in different ways

edgy

Did you try and reach for those?

I get more hate and scolding for saying too much im sorry
No, im making myself myserable by stupid things, i could do more, but i have no motivation, no energy
Yeah, each time i was screamed at or said "you shouldnt ask for those, those things are earned"
Im edgy on real life, and that is worst

Human misery is caused by human action or inaction

OP, the solution to your problems is in the post
>not on drugs
take some acid nigga, listen to some music everything will get better. maybe watch some really early spongebob. maybe shrooms if u feel all natural. my favorite thing to do is smoke a g of some of that wacky tobaccy and listen to the astronaut by wax fang and lying in my bed.
it's unreal. to any anons out there who want to kill themselves, please don't. try some drugs first, like weed of shrooms.