Ireland loses against Belgium

>Ireland loses against Belgium
>Iceland draws with Hungary as well as Portugal with Austria
>So who wins group E will face the second of group D who will probably be Croatia (tough team)
>meanwhile the second of group E will face the best of group F (who will probably be Hungary or the newbie Iceland)
>If Germany is the best team of group C, the winner of group E might find them in the quarter-finals

>so... let me check...
>Italy...yeah
>Belgium...hm hm
>...

>best of group F
>Hungary

Come on, no way. Portugal's in a shitty shape, but there's literally no way we could beat 'em.
If you paid attention, despite being agressive, we were quite clumsy most of the time.
Portugal is my bet for being first.

Because unfortunately meme magic doesnt always work in real life.

you just need to draw la

You could get Czechs if they win with a high goal difference, we'll lose against Spain because we don't have a manager that'll change Mandzushit and we're resting Modric.

I'd rather get you than France, though.

yeah we're fucked
thank you for nothing Infantino

>it's a "lets have italy play germany before anything because they're the only ones who can stop them" episode

nothing new bologna mortadella

it shouldn't be so bad without modrić, >we just need to stop doing this meme 4-2-3-1 formation
4-3-3 would be much better for >us

>expecting anything smart from TV repairman Cacic

I have bad news for you friend

it was all wilmots' plan

You do have the meme power at 120% effectiveness though

Besides, you only need a draw.

Czechs won't beat Turkey. You'll be 2nd of the group and play Italy.

>falling for Marc "Einstein 2.0" Wilmots's master ruse

at least with wilmots we managed to get quaters in last world cup before that we sucked balls since the late 80's never achieving shit

All your good offensive players are between 20 and 25 years old.
With a good manager you should be in contention to win the next world cup.

ill be already happy if we get into quaters in the euro here

Like I said.. With a good manager.
HAzZARD, LÜ-cookies, Carassman, The Brown.

Those 4 alone should be getting you far. Wilmots put a champions league goalscorer on the bench for the first game, the man is obviously not capable of managing a team of your size.

but i think we will never see again a mexico 86 or better
>arrived into semi , finished 4th place

well like i said , he already better than what we had in past décades , the last bunch of managers couldnt do shit and wilmots is an ancient player that did the 86 world cup so thats already good , but agreed that it could be way better

>tfw when sweden might get 3rd place without having a shot on goal

how well do you think you will do against italy ?

Italy will have a B team out. Not sure if that means they'll be extra determined to prove themselves but I don't see a massive gap in quality between Italy's A and B team apart from the defence obviously.

If we get intimidated and soley hoof the ball to Long we won't get more than a point. We need to say fuck it and let Wessi Hoolahan run the game.

Realistically we'll go crashing out but we've been in worse situations and scraped ourselves out.

What if we get Czech Republic m8?

>implying

can we?

Of course Portugal will be the 1st. We are being unlucky. You can't belive the hateposters. You will be a strong second. Meme Iceland will fade out and Austria is just 11 bodies kicking balls at each other.

EZ own goal vs Belgium and 2nd place

dumb frogposter

Na menj a picsába, ez a poortugália nagyobb kalap szar mint a Békéscsaba, megbasszuk őket is 1-1-re

I'd bet on a draw between our NTeams