Question for my fellow alcoholics out there has anyone else noticed that they lost weight when they stopped eating at...

Question for my fellow alcoholics out there has anyone else noticed that they lost weight when they stopped eating at night and replaced their normal food intake with alcohol?

Pic related, tonight's dinner.

I've only been gaining weight, but I guess circumstance is a little different, I don't really eat at all, maybe once a day. So that's probably just fucked up my metabolism. So no. That is the long way of saying no.

>2 beers
>alckie

Fuck off summer

My normal daily diet is a bit fucked anywayso do to working 11 hours a day. Breakfast is usually a bottle of water and big kat bar out of the vending machine at work, lunch is usually 1 or 2 lean pockets because fuck it they're cheap as fuck, and dinner is usually bud light platinums.

a budweiser has 40 calories in it, of course you're going to lose weight if you substitute the largest meal of the day for 80 calories

Well shit even though I have been doing this for a few months now, it's nice to know I'm not an alcoholic. Thanks bruh.

I usually have rice or ramen for breakfast cuz also cheap as fuck, start drinking pretty soon after waking up, although lately I've been trying to keep it to waiting at least 5 hours after waking up. Don't really get hungry anymore, prob from the beer/liquor calories. Still, most of my days are fairly enjoyable

Just did some slack ass googling and math and 12 ounces of platinum has 137 calories, multiply that buy 4 since 44 ounces is my normal intake and that means I am consuming approximately 548 calories at night.

You'll turn out to be a fat out of control alcoholic. Quit while you're ahead.

Only reason why I don't wake up drinking is because there is no way I could handle doing my job while drunk, I would lose my shit on someone and get fired.

>12 ounces of platinum has 137 calories, multiply that buy 4 since 44
Stop.

Where do you work? You turn into a mean drunk or something? or you say that purely based on the nature of your job?

>Stop.
You first

Obviously

yep!
but i think that was partially bc i was super cray at the time and wasn't really eating at all bc it was a waste of time
lost a decent amount of weight though

put it all back on once i stopped drinking and got my shit together though. kinda miss it

Check your math.

yall need to start eating drinking smoking, shootin up dope, , wenever u want... wip your cock out

>cray
Kill yourself

I wasn't the one doing the math. Chances are s/he is just as drunk as I am, so why try and argue about an unimportant piece of math? I'm not even trying to be a dick at this point

believe me i was trying nigger

Been drinking heavily for about a year (10-16 5% beers every night). Haven't gained a lot of weight and my appetite is shit, only one somewhat solid meal a day. Recently I've started taking multivitamins everyday to make sure I get enough vitamins that aren't present in beer

OP here, not worried about what someone thinks of my math. Autist gonna aut.

Out of curiosity how old are you? I've been putting Natty Ice and Steel Reserve type shit away for a decade now and I've only recently started to gain weight, but I've definitely gained a lot of it. Not OP btw

Any you aut to be sobering up.

True true. You still drinkin the Platinums?

27. I've always been a fairly heavy beer drinker. Only recently has it been to this extent.

you must a white trash punk, or just a nigger.

Sometimes I lose some weight from drinking a 12 pack of beer eating everything in my house and taking a big shit the next day.

Had to cap the first one off, my brother's car died on him on his way home from work, but as soon as I get back home, it's game on.

More like a weakass beta that started drinking and hasnt stopped because his girlfriend dumped him

27 here too

OP here, I'm 27 too.

I hear that, I'll drink one for you while you're out

Weird

I mean all things considered, we are both still young. I would be surprised to see major issues with alcoholism come up. I would think that you would have to drink heavily for more than a few years for that to happen.

By the way
>not a doctor
>6 beers deep

degenerates

>Be 7PM last night
>Decide to start drinking
>Down an entire 80 proof 750ml vodka bottle
>Start grabbing beers from fridge because not done
>Downloaded S1-S6 of Walking Dead for some reason
>Messaged female friends telling them what I want to do to them
>Woke up in my chair at 8:30 still drunk as shit
>Went off on a client for no reason
>Went back to bed
>Woke up at 2:30 with hangover

Seems like a normal night for me. A few female friends and their husbands/boyfriends aren't too happy though.

You're a fucking retard

>my breakfast is a water and a candy bar
>then I don't eat much else
>wtf I'm not losing weight

If you eat 3 meals a day and make the portions small it doesn't matter what you eat. Just drink water whenever you're feeling snackish and resist the urge to eat shitty or too many snacks.

Four beers... hahaha you're no alcoholic. I'm not an alcoholic but I can drink a 12 pack on a Friday night no problem.

What the fuck? I get the munchies when I drink at night. I have to go to the gym the next day to work it off

Yes. Funny you mention that, because I've replaced hunger with alcohol intake.

Did that to lose weight once. Did a C.A.T.G. diet I made.

Cafinne. Alcohol. Tobacco. Gym.

I would go to the gym 5 days a week. M.W.F would run 2+ miles. Tuesday would be chest, abs, and shoulders. Thrusday would be back, lower back, shoulders, and abs again. Got in killer shape.

Take at least 200mg of caffene a day.

I took up Camel Snus Frost/Mint to remove hunger pains to skip lunch every day.

Ate a frozen dinner....for dinner....and follwoed it with a 40oz of either Bud Ice of Steele Reserve.

Went from about 230 to 195 in 6 months doing that. And I got into the best shape of my life, I was a fucking beast.

In case I didn't make it clear, a candy bar is a terrible snack. Definitely not a fucking breakfast. Especially a big kat. That's a fucking supersized candy bar you dipshit, come on, what are you thinking?

Another night two years ago

>Drinking bud light platinums out of a pitcher cup
>End up getting blackout drunk
>Some biker and I are somehow best friends
>We get into a fight with a couple other people
>Apparently we won (so, we were told the next day)
>I wake up in the back of a warehouse/store
>I quickly realized what I had done
>I took a shit on the floor beside me and ended up rolling in it
>Shit on my pants, jacket and face

These are just normal nights for me. I just do stupid shit because I don't care.

Depends where you work newfriend. If you are on a contract and are open about your alcohol and/or drug abuse then the employer must give you leeway.

I've known as many workers where I am to turn up leathered and/or be completely open about their fucked up coke habits and voila, they're team leaders with a file note saying that the company sux their cuck because they were open about their habit.

Law. It's there to make it fairer for everyone.

Yea, I've never had anything physical really come up related to my alcoholism besides triglyceride levels (from cheap beer) and that's back to normal now.

>8 deep? lost count

Another two years ago night

>At bar drunk on the back patio
>Asking random girls if they want to go fuck
>Bartender says I've asked her 4-5 times already and to cut it out
>Bartender knows who I am so it's fine
>Some cute girl comes in with her stepmom
>End up talking to her and we buy eachother beers
>Ask if she's down to fuck
>Her stepmom says I have to be man enough for both if I go home with them
>Fine
>Driving back with them, white trash ex boyfriend shows up
>Stepmom fucks white trash ex boyfriend
>I fuck cute step daughter

>bud light

That's it for stories at the moment. I don't think anyone cares but I'm out of alcohol and I need more.

I don't like Bud Light but the Platinum is really good.

Alcoholism,the post

And what's up with naming the specific beer?

That used to be my go to beer.

Lol. Is that an actual diet? If so that might be a great excuse for me to use.

Cheers to good health

I'm saying that I doubt any of your bullshit posts are real from drinking fuckin' 4% beer

Platinum is 6% and try drinking it out of a pitcher.

Two fucking beers and you call yourself an alcoholic? I don't think so.

The pitcher adds 1d20 to the alcohol %

Might be weird, but I generally ask what kind of beer is being drunk (drank?) its a comparison kind of thing to help you get in the drunken mindset of the person. Like if I say I'm three Steel Reserves in doing that kind of shit it's obviously different than three Bud Lights or whatever

It also depends on the speed you're drinking as well. I don't sip beers for an hour per beer. I usually go at about a 15-30 minute beer pace depending on how long i've been drinking.

Well. Its a diet I made and it fucking worked great.

That is if you follow it verbatim.

Cheers Sup Forumsrotha

I don't really care all that much if it's a valid diet or not. I just want to have a excuse to drink and smoke as much as I do.

You're still gonna screw your health. I'm not gonna lecture you newfriend, but I'd take 10 pints and a half bottle of whisky a day for nearly two years. What seemed to be minor physical side effects were actually what was going on the inside coming to the surface. My stomach, belly, skin, teeth, complexion, attitude, stamina, strength, wellbeing & mental capability just gradually rotted. I stopped year ago, wouldn't go back.