Can Sup Forums pass the toilet paper roll test?

Can Sup Forums pass the toilet paper roll test?
RULES:
1) get hard
2) see if hard dick can fit in toilet paper roll (full or empty doesn't matter)
3) win or lose: if win, post pic proving. If lose post humiliation pic with toilet roll

Pic related, I lost

Holy fuck you have an incredibly skinny dick. My cock head won't even go all the way in the hole. Id recommend becoming a trap or get a black bf.

Don't listen to this guy, bigger isn't always better. Especially when it comes to shitty sex

I have a smaller cock than OP, but neither of those are options for me because
1- can't trap
2- niggers smell weird

Ya I have a skinny dick. I just own it, I tell people all the time how small my dick is. Wear my shame like a badge of honor

Mine fits but touches the sides

Wonder how thick I'd be if I wasn't cut ;_;

Don't worry user as long as you know how to use it your ok

Bro I'm not gay but you have a very suckable cock. Can you really fit into a tp roll? It looks thicker than that

Thing is I thought this was just average but thanks to this thread now I hate being cut and feel like I have a small dick

Thank you I completely agree

>I'm not gay
>you have a very suckable cock

>Bro I'm not gay but you have a very suckable cock.
>I'm not gay
>suckable cock

Last time I checked maybe half a year ago I did fit but I didn't know it meant you were small

This was thing made up by one woman. You faggots are retarded.

Hey, buddy, let me give you a tip.
People in this thread...
People on the internet...
They lie about the size of their penises.

Even if you were uncut you'd still have the same small dick. Being uncut doesn't change that.

It's math bro, the avg circumference is thicker than a toilet paper roll..I think it's 4.75-5.25 inches for avg

R u serious?

I remember this. It was made up by a self proclaimed whore.

More skin on shaft from not being stretched so tight and not being cut off would make it thicker

girls like girth you virgin

ya bruh foreskin is like half an inch thick
it'd be so swoll if uncut
that man's cock
would be so much bigger
if it wasn't cut

so
much
bigger

bro

Your nickname is now SlimJim

women like money, baby boi

Bigger that fits in a toilet paper roll. Everyone go look at a toilet paper roll right now

Too thick to fit in without hurting

I know that's why they're sucking mine while you're at work lol

I actually have a 2 nicknames already (I slept with a chick in our group and she basically told everyone) so now I'm known as broomstick or bottlerocket. Like I said I own it, can't do anything about it so I just accept my thin dick

how the fuck can anyones dick fit in a fucking toilet paper roll?

maybe a paper towel roll, but a fucking toiter paer roll? thats only slightly thicker than my index finger.

that dick doesn't look that skinny to be honest. the head looks pretty wide. my dick barely fits through a tube and it looks thinner somehow. your dick has to be thicker than like 5.25 to not fit. as long as it doesn't go through ridiculously it's fine.

That's because you're a fucking third world piece of shit in America toilet paper rolls are 5 inches roundabouts

Just measured one they are 5 inch circumfrence if you can't fit you have a small dick

Tried because of curiosity, didn't fit.

ITT: low self-esteem Sup Forumstards

not all dicks are perfectly round. my cock is 4.9 halfway down and then a little over 5 and i can still get it in there. also the roll has a little give. whatever. get laid faggots

Congratulations, you're average

That fits into a toilet paper roll pencil dick

actual female here. This is true. And too big is the absolute worst

not posting tits though. srry. was doing it last night but my connections slow as fuck.

*proceeds to look at dicks

If no tits, gtfo
Jk but seriously show us your tits

like my big dick bby?

5 inch is actually the upper end of average but you faggots have trolled and demeaned everyone with this stupid fucking thread and these dumb huge dick memes made up by actual fucking whores

maybe in asia

hahahaha
look at this guy
maxxximum game

>made up by actual fucking whores
So what you're saying is girls admit they like thicker cocks?

give me your kik if you like we can trade pics

well I don't like the insecure shitting on others dicks. except in extreme cases of being really fucking tiny it is definitely about what you so with it and what you do with everything else.

actually can't. I thought it was Sup Forums but I've been having trouble posting pictures all night and it's probably just my connection or something

ashxlynnishere

I don't like faggots who pretend to be girls. Tits or gtfo slut

Liar

Whores lose their right to be called girls.

lucky Im not pretending. Get over yourself though

Same thing happens to me sometimes. Just restart your browser or are you using mobile?

Rating cocks and comparing mine with yours on my snapchat. Send me your cock

So girls actually do enjoy looking at nice dicks? I didn't think they did

>being this ashamed of your homosexuality

is that right. Iw ould also point out that a good 60% of us can't even orgasm from penetration. Its something that often needs to be learned and is a combination of other stimulation.. mental/emotional side of things is important too.

so yeah in this case size is fuck all. Get good at oral and you're golden

I wonder how many people actually tried sticking there dick in a tp roll kek

smaller just means you have to work harder lol. If you're 7 inches wide it doesn't take much technique to get her off

To be honest I don't really get too much from it. its kind of interesting to see variation but I get that with all bodies.

a dick without context isn't great. Would only enjoy it from someone I care about

why am I even here

yeah its something to do with captcha and an embedded page on google.. fuck knows, but I've too many tabs open to do that.

Be a good girl and show us a bent over ass shot :)

Noope. Thats as far as i go.

Doesnt exist lol

Girls want their pussies eaten out. They like a good dicking, but for many you have to work that clit with your tongue if you're trying to get them off. Unless you have a micropenis, size doesn't really matter much.

Huh, that's dissapointing.

Looking at nice benises gives me a boner but I have never and would never dated guys because I'm not attracted to them. Only their penises, I guess

What is the ideal size?

Wow, nice dirtfingers. No self respecting woman is going to let you near them with all that filth.

unless you are a mechanic or a farmer there is no excuse for those nasty fingers.

I just get very sick of posting these

Some women like men that do real work instead of sitting around all day doing their nails.

I dont actually know. I've not had the biggest variety and I've never felt much from penetration but my boyfriends was what I'd assume is average and it was about right whereas I had one that just hurt like fuck

This guy gets it...sure some women can climax from penetration alone, but ALL women can climax from clit stimulation

Why do we live in a world where faggots pretend to be girls, does that shit get you off or something. It's the context of how you word your sentences too that cringes me.

Of course it doesn't, retard. I lied to you. It's the internet.

Okay, mate. I'm sure they're begging for you to slip your mudclaws inside them.

Oh, wow. Another non-virgin in the thread? Cheers.

tell me more about this context pls.

I could quite easily timestamp but I cba getting up quite yet. give me a minute

& if you must know, im a mechanic. Metal fabrication too, so i come home dirty as hell.

>Of course it doesn't, retard. I lied to you. It's the internet.

hehexD 3edgy5me

Guys type straight up and direct to the point.

And most girls type in a sarcastic har har manner with a lot of i's and dumb opinions

timestamp, and i kill myself

it doesn't even look like it's touching the sides I think you a liar

you're in a dick thread. why do you care about faggots, faggot.

don't know if that's legit but I see her post often enough

>I lied to you. it's the internet

wow dood how much pussy do you get with that line

For me I get more out of a dick pick if that dick belongs to my bf, but I will happily rate anons
I give yours a 10/10 very beautiful cock

Just barely doesn't fit.

Not gonna try this but I just want to say, i couldn't fit mine through the opening of a large gatorade bottle. It made me feel proud and then i went to bed.

bullshit. You actually think you can say that for everyone who posts.

I hate timestamping. You do it once and you get the cries of "That's shooped" when it fucking isn't and then the requests come.. and this isn't my thread I just wanted to chat

I gotta be real with you.
Belive it or not... that's not the line I use to pick up chicks.
You can have that one though. It's a freebie.

Fine by me.

>Bring in more dicks

yes I agree. I can appreciate that that one was very nice

>mfw this is the seconded time tonight I've been fooled by this faggot

I tried this when I was like 12 and it didn't work even then. My dick won't fit in anything it sucks

Way to stuck to your guns. I'm always shocked when people fall for Sup Forumss peer pressure. If you say you're a girl I believe you cause who would lie on the internet

op just wants to see your dicks.

you haven't been fooled though have you. you're just being needlessly suspicious because of your autism

My dick fits in paper towel roll, get at me.

4.9inch by 6.5 inch if you have a good job and work out and look cute it does not matter. would girls be upset if i was thicker? no. but they are into it. as long as you don't have a micro penis and you aren't a loser you're fine in most circumstances. and the girls that ARE size queens are the kind of girls that get mad about stupid shit anyways and who wants that headache. game on everyone. work on yourself and then get that pussy.

constantly proving yourself is very boring so I get quite stubborn about it. Its a whole other thing to timestamp for camwhoring but I just thought I'd offer some opinion on dicks.

jesus christ

>because of your autism
>coming from the homosexual male pretending to be girls
>You did this same thing to me in the face rate thread....
>autism
>kill yourself

We can post more pics of our dicks if you want

WE HAVE A WINNER
Self conscious crybois, take notes. You can stop stressing about your cock size and hanging weights from your dick now.