7-0

Ask someone who was at the game anything

was gutierrez playing for chile?

What was the funniest fan reaction you saw?

Taco Bell tonight?

is that you?

After which goal did you leave the game?

are you a chicANO?

How can someone explain to me how the fuck did this happen? I thought Mexico was at the very least a decent team, how could they get fucked this hard

Wtf I just woke up and I see this scoreline

Same way it happened to Brazil

Will the beaners ever recover from this?

did you kick a mexicant?

>that how at the beginning
Ignore that

Brazil lost to Germany though

Chile are a good team. They beat Argentina in last year's Copa final, just like Germany in the WC. They would probably beat Italy desu.

Brazil is also better than Mexico though

The difference between Chile and Mexico is probably about the same as the difference between Germany and Brazil

Fucking asshole threw beer after Chile scored the 4th or 5th gol and it landed on me.

No but there was a guy on our group who had never been to a soccer match lol

7th lel

Yes

Mexico played a really laid back plan, I don't think they managed to have possession til the 20th minute of thr first half.

plus, who the fuck runs a keeper by committee?? the other two did fine in the other ties, should have let one of them continue

Was there a lot of mass farting?

Faggot ass goalie was taking goals like he was taking dicks in the booty

Pull your socks up more puto

Dunno. Tbh no era penal was worse

And the 2002 wc vs USA

And desu each time they get eliminated in WC

The porta potties in the tailgate parking lots were over filling lel

Also: Idk if it was audible on the telly nelly but the Mexico fans started saying "ehh puto" when Ochoa kicked the ball after the 5th goal.

They even had an "ole" chant

Oh it was audible my friend

Yeah it was
That's probably the last Mexico game in the bay area famm lol

>Chicanolard
>Getting mad at his own people's subhuman behavior

I don't feel bad for you senpai. You knew what you were in for, those are your people. They regularly throw shit at women and children at US vs Mexico matches.

Can't wait for Trump and for the mass deportations of the low IQ, violent subhuman filth.

>they would beat Italy

Don't get ahead of yourself, Germany beat 7-1 and then a drew with Poland. Says nothing

says the guy who lets niggers control his culture

They completely gave up after the second goal. Chile was scoring school yard goals, it was pathetic.

Not him but you are much worse than niggers.