Hey b, thinking about killing myself sometime next month...

Hey b, thinking about killing myself sometime next month, what are some pretty easy and painless ways for me to go if i'm broke?

a gun always a gun

just jump off a fucking building.

no access

i'd prefer something less public.

Why do you want to kill yourself, user?

bag on head + helium tank + hose

yeah why?

my situation at my house.

Why do you want to end it?

>what are some pretty easy and painless ways

Old age?

life isnt easy

move out?

Helium and mask

How old are you?

Following for ideas

Just turned 18.

Oh fuck you. You haven't even started life yet.

what game is in the card slot?

Don't do it, your life will get better.

This. Get a job and move on.

Or don't. It's whatever

This is an out the 20th suicide post today and second so far on the front page. Let me ask you this: do you think anyone here gives a fuck if you kill yourself or not? I would tell you to just do it but I know u won't bcus ur a big pussy.

Nigga you're 18, that's the time when you can actually legally do shit. go get a job and it will get better

This is about *

I don't care if anyone cares or not. I was simply asking a question.

Oh shut the fuck up you old miserable prick stop trying to demean someone just because he's not an old piece of shit like you

Look user.

I'm not saying that just being 18 means you can't be depressed. He'll I'm not that old myself.
I'm 28,but man. Life can just get so much worse.

I used to have friends and all that Queer shit.

Now I have a son and a wide who doesn't give a fuck if I live or die.

It's pretty fucking depressing. Every fucking day she'll just walk past me and ignore me.
I bring it up to her and it's just met with bullshit excuses. I haven't had sex in a few months and the last time I did, I pretty much had to force it.

I sat here today just thinking of ways to get myself fucked up. Was ignored all day by her and my son. Not one fucking hug, kiss, I love you or any of that sorry shit.

I left my house tonight and walked the streets just to see if I could have some shit happen to me so I'd have something to do or someone to talk to.

Fucking nothing happened. Not one nigger tried to rob me. Not one red neck tries to call me boy and rape me. Not one cop even stopped when I loitered for like an hour.

Fucking nobody even pays me any mind.

Just you fucking wait for this shit to be you. Then come at me and we will kill ourselves together.

How about you go fuck yourself... just turned 18, and you already want to kill yourself over fucking home situations? Do you realize how fucking easy it is to get out of your conflict and how many people have it SOOOO much worse than you? God I fucking hate people my age.

Well I got bad news for u, No One Cares.

yeah that's why he should go kill himself

It would be nice if you killed yourself today instead and could no longer create annoying threads like this one all fucking day anymore

Quit whining for attention from strangers and actually do something with yourself. Get a job. Move out of your parents basement. Grow the fuck up.
Unless you're actually going to kill yourself, in which case, just fucking do it. Find a tall thing and jump head-first off of it.
Why should you care? You'll be dead. Your spirit isn't going to linger and watch as your family grieves over your mangled corpse. When you die, that's it. Poof. Gone. Oblivion.

Bump

unfortunately, we've recently moved so I hardly have friends in my area. I don't know where to go as i'm still in HS. so moving out is wont do me any good but make me homeless

Donkey Kong/ X-Men can't really tell

Nothing worse than being suicidal and rational at the same time

Cut out the vain on your wrist right by the hand, then cut it open and don't apply pressure to it

Old age.

It's a traditional process that—even though it takes a tremendous amount of time—is the least violent death.

>bowling ball(s) from goodwill, pillow case, rope
>balls go in pillow case; tie pillow case to ankle(s) with rope
>carry apparatus to nearest bridge, jump in the water
Weights garuntee you go straight to the bottom and stay there.

Use lube. I can rob you if that helps?Teens have problems also. 20 here failed suicide.
You can't guarantee op's corpse won't be sodomized before es get to him.