Work at a liquor store

>Work at a liquor store
>Creepy dude who I went to high school with becomes a regular
>Always tries to get me to hang out with him
>Catch him hiding in a bush taking pictures of me while I am walking home at night

tl;dr: I have a stalker.

I asked him what the fuck he was doing and he said "I dunno I am bored".

What do I do Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/health-26987653
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

contact the police and not Sup Forums

Suck his dick

do you have a dick?

I called them on the non emergency number. I am a guy and they did not take me very seriously and said there is nothing they can do but will keep my report "on file".

This

Do this first though

This guy very seriously has Hep C. I know because he told me while I was working and trying to subtly get him out the door. My management also does not take how creepy he is very seriously because I am a guy.

Stalk him back. Outstalk him

why don't you start following him around?

He is very creepy and I just wanna play videogames and be a loser by myself.

fuck that party with captain hep c. he hangs around a booze shop he seems cool

dubs thread

>I just wanna play videogames and be a loser by myself.

what a fag

The regulars at the liquor store are the opposite of cool.

Also he keeps trying to add me on facebook but I dont know how he found my facebook because I dont use my real name.

At least I don't have hep c.

this please

>hiding in a bush taking pictures of me
It takes the lotion from the basket...

Get a gun just in case. He follows you and tries to give you the hep

I dont have a car and my employer would fire me if I carried a gun on me at work. I would have no real place to holster it as well.

Your allowed to conceal a weapon at work as long as you keep it loaded and don't notify your employer

get a gun, get a dog that will bark( cant sneak into your house and ambush you and if the dog suddenly dies or gets killed you know to be on guard)
report every single incident to the police and contact as many friends and family as possible telling them that you are scared of this guy and try and get a restraining order, dont let it esclate without taking action that fucker trys anything waste him and tell the police you within reasonable fear for your life and you have the police record and restraining order to prove he has a history of stalking you. also make sure what ever gun you get you practice loading and shooting often so you can do it in a pinch.

If my employer found out It would be immediate termination.

Just remind him who's got the gun

I will look into getting a shotgun for home protection but walking home is basically the best point to ambush me. I really have no place to hide a gun in my work uniform and cannot carry at work because I would be terminated.

Dog is another good idea but shits expensive.

whats your job?

literally says it in the first line of his post

The wall has aged poorly

This

I'M autistic sorry

next best thing is a knife then, not guarteed to work but if he doesnt expect it you could get him pretty good but knifes dont make loud noises and they dont put people down very quickly iam an EMT and we've had people with there rib cage showing still walking around.

Am I witnessing the death of a gold farmer? That's fantastic.

Make like a tree, and fuck off

OK OP you gotta do this.
Go to the gay bar. Get a couple mean bull Queers to run a train on you.

Is this before I get the dog or after?

Whats the chances of getting hep c after stabbing someone with it?

yes the man was clearly a professional assassin hired by blizzard.

Also he's probably the type that would abduct an underage girl for both of you to party with.

it could happen if you cut yourself in the struggle or have another open cut, but Hep C is actually pretty treatable now they just made a huge breakthrough in treatment a little while ago.

bbc.com/news/health-26987653

Its hard enough for me to get laid as is, I dont need Hep C to make it harder

Women age like wine.

Get pepper spray incase of ambush, as gun is out of the question. Many kicks to the face ensue once they can't see. GL OP.