I took two pills marked ALZA-54. 1 around 10pm last night. I couldnt fall asleep. I took another 1 around 8 am...

I took two pills marked ALZA-54. 1 around 10pm last night. I couldnt fall asleep. I took another 1 around 8 am. It has now 9pm and i'm not tired in the slightest. Will I be able to sleep tonght? also, >general drug thread

yall on ritalin lol, which is kind of shit tier

how much longer is it going to last? Most drugs tend to hit me harder and last longer than most people

It's 54mg of Concerta, which is a stronger version of ritalin, which is usually 10mg

it lasts ~10 hours

it really depends on tolerance (built) and tolerance (natural)

the comedown also makes it hard to sleep

Does anyone else hate Adderall? Recreationally, I mean. Took it once with a buddy and we couldn't even laugh at funny shit. It was damn weird cuz we're a funny bunch and we were just dead serious the whole time.

Sup Forums is going to be tweaking the fuck out all night, dont take any pills without researching what they are, you fucking idiot.

It helps if you're prescribed to it, but the side effects make it not worth taking

I new it was some form of amphetamine, just wasn't expecting it to lat so long. The comedown feels so fucking good though

Welcome to the life of someone that takes it daily

nigga those are concerta, i've taken one every morning for the last 16 years. They're time release, which is why you're still feeling it. It will wear off eventually, but if you're not used to them the come down is likely to be unpleasant if you're stuck in the zone between wanting to fall asleep but cant. You'll live though just don't take any more stimulants for a few

Well fuck that boring ass life, I'd rather stick to my heroin habit with my hilarious junkies thank you very much.

where do you live?

nice try dea

lol nonspecific just state
its just that im in CT and theres such an H problem

In my area of OR there is this strange pocket of black tar heroin in a little farming community

u smoking it?

fuck no. I stick to weed and unpleasant amounts of ritalin

That's my medication because I have aspergers and one of my symptoms is ADD.

It's concerta, and it's nothing like adderall and not similar to Ritalin at all. You're going to be wide awake, attentive, and feel slightly less autistic. Congratulations, you fucking idiot.

yo if you're in CT where can i get some adderall? i need it for college to do some good shit

Whats the difference between ritalin and concerta? Arent both just methylphenidate retard-pills?

bump

It's useful for getting shit done if you have the right mindset when you take it.

Recreationally, it's shit tier and pretty much worthless for that. If you wanna have fun take MDMA or something like that.