/heem/

Rory lost

Other urls found in this thread:

sherdog.com/news/news/Derek-Brunson-Out-of-UFC-200-Bout-Against-Gegard-Mousasi-106691
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Category:Estonian_male_given_names
youtube.com/watch?v=2lW0ZSyI0CM
youtube.com/watch?v=XfmLLpC1Y9A
youtube.com/watch?v=wzZUTXAptYY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

and Weidman didn't look good

mods deleting all rory/mma threads for some reason

maybe they're upset that he lost

this was unreal

lads out of all of the sports how come all of the autism is found in /heem/?

the guy standing beside me at the fights drank like six tallboys total and he was so drunk that he was out of his fucking mind, not making any sense at all, could barely walk and he was there with a very pretty girl who apparently was not his girlfriend and just stood beside him all night

it was super super weird
I think he must have taken something else that amplified the booze

I fell asleep lads....

You've yet again brought up empathy and psychopathy unprompted. All I can say is that you are clearly not clearly stating or previewing your intention. It's really irrelevant either way

The alliteration is unintentional, but perhaps you could be onto something and it has become second-hand for me, natural, to just talk in that manner thus underscoring how prevalent this "intelligence" thing is

Regardless, it's quite ironic. You're quite clearly talking with an intent to try and upset me, underscoring your own apparent lack of empathy. I won't ever claim to be a bit of an ass and irrational at times. But I won't ever claim others be non-empathetic from pure Sup Forums experiences. It's a poor excuse for our current society but this can be a pretty deplorable place, an outlet for real-life anger. Not that I necessarily go here to let off steam or exhibit anger I want to in real life. I'm going off on a bit of a tangent here though

My main point being how ironic it is that you've essentially become the monster you've feared, the "smartass". Perhaps my own assessment of our complex was wrong, it is an intelligence complex that you have, and you fear what you are or are becoming

For the sake of this discussion at least. Quite an inane discussion but I feel confident that I've accomplished something reasonable today.

which fights you miss? watch every fight with a finish, and bosse and soto fight

Right before Cowboy vs Cote.

Randos-Jones was good.

At least you saw most of it not all of Bosse-O'Connell

Is that a certified spicy banger? Or did it just fall short?

I feel like it was missing something.

Buddy you need to watch that fight

>rory broke his nose in training
>rory broke his nose in the 5th round
he's done, cant fix a nose

sherdog.com/news/news/Derek-Brunson-Out-of-UFC-200-Bout-Against-Gegard-Mousasi-106691
Here we go....

I totally agree! Telling people to shoot themselves is a reasonably measured response to being disagreed with on the internet. Really not lowering the tone at all. It isn't even slightly dark making several suicide references whilst people guess you have no friends.

I do have empathy! I told you it was probably because you are too intelligent for people to bond with on an emotional level; that was nice wasn't it?

the cowboy fight is worth watching

check youtube, someone will have it ripped for a few more hours.

fuck it, i'll find a link

Lawler literally deleted his nose

I didn't tell anyone to shoot themselves. But okay.

>that was nice wasn't it

Not particularly. And it's quite clear your intent here isn't to be helpful or simply scolding but also to be rude as well. But I suppose that's just me inferring from my conceived tone of you. But you also have a quite clearly sarcastic way of typing so I defend my claim with that reasoning. You seem to be trying to justify your own behaviors with "well it's not not as rude!!". Two wrongs do not make a right, something I think the world, including our little one in this thread and website can learn greatly from

you're both autistic

give me a (you)

No bullying, please.

it's called poes law mate

I'm just skimming your posts but I also hate it when people refer to suicide so crassly.

>Not particularly. And it's quite clear your intent here isn't to be helpful or simply scolding but also to be rude as well. But I suppose that's just me inferring from my conceived tone of you. But you also have a quite clearly sarcastic way of typing so I defend my claim with that reasoning.

Yeah you've got it.

>You seem to be trying to justify your own behaviors with "well it's not not as rude!!"

And then you lost it.

I was being sarcastic, it was rude. Trust your instincts.

I'll be honest here. That's a bit disturbing you actually wrote that.

Regardless, your fallible arguing no matter how much I "confirm" it, literally does apply to you as well. You've made a bizarre psycho-analysis to begin with, making one in return seems pretty irrelevant

Dismissive isn't antonymous with systematically replying to everything, which you seem to be doing as well, far more than me imo

I don't recall reversing any personal criticisms other than this I suppose, but that's an incredibly fallible way of arguing, especially since the criticism in itself literally applies to you in this way, as yourself has mapped out.

I see at this point if you even were at any you are done with engaging in any actual discourse. I can't possibly imagine where it's stemmed from after a previously stupid argument about striking. I would tell you 'whatever floats your boat" but this is helping no one and only hurting you. So I'd advise not doing this in the future

the ride never ends

Instincts are clearly what lead to this whole debacle. Thinking prevents these sort of things. Regardless I still think you're trying to deflect your own behaviors because someone else was worse.

Not to imply anyone has or is acting rationally

Has this been updated yet?

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU KEK FUCKS I'M HERE TO TALK ABOUT BIS "THE BONG" KING AND DELETED FACIAL APPENDAGES

WHO THE FUCK DO YOU GOT BETWEEN FRONKS AND ALDO FOR THE INTERIM MANLET CHAMPIONSHIP

FUCK

I told you I love showing people with intelligence complexes that they've formed as a coping mechanism for having no friends that the reason they have no friends is actually because they're not intelligent in the same way normal people are. I'm doing my PhD in mechanisms in coping and denial so that's why I'm coming off as cruel. You're actually partially right about some of the rest but you have me confused with the other guy talking about 'striking'. I'm one of the GB flag guys, the one who has been 'vague' with you. Anyway, can you please use a tripcode from now on?

I genuinely think Aldo has been USADA'd, regardless of Conor fight

Frankie wins by TKO, 4th round, good fight regardless though,

You decided to chime in about my "complex" after a post I made regarding the striking with Koreshkov and Rory

How people act on Sup Forums is not the way they act in real life, different degrees of course for different people. But that's a whole other discussion for another time that we briefly touched base on.

The rest of your post is again quite opaque and I'm not really picking up what you're putting down. Are you saying you're coping with your own intelligence complex? If so then please know that I am genuine in that I am sorry for any offending remarks, regardless if it's true or not. The issue obviously slights you in one way or another. You quite obviously have an issue with people like that from what you've experienced one way or another. But as you (may?) have said, you are similarly acting out in that way right now

Here's the 'not vague' version.

I'd like know how made the link with the narcissism, and the denial. The coping mechanism makes sense in your picture but is not applicable

Here you go.

Better crop

Responding to psychoanalysis with psychoanalysis is the kind of thing somebody who thinks they are above comprehension does.

Not realising that by engaging what people say as thoroughly as you have been you show cognitive dissonance when you take the 'I'm a superior intellectual, you're barely worth my time' route.

Those two you've sort of picked up on after I said it, but it's the third one that makes it a heavy-set coping mechanism; and what's really cool about this situation is that you 'coped' with the first two by reversing them to project on me.

The third one you've carried on doing since I pointed it out. That's the basis of my PhD which is why I was so excited to meet somebody who could demonstrate it.

Any way, I'm done. Don't take it to heart, and you're right about me, it's just to cope with some uncomfortable truths about myself.

straight ufc 1 shit

MY BOY, Frankie. Round 5 TKO.

>is the kind of thing somebody who thinks they are above comprehension does

Quite a stretch. Is any human truly to be comprehended so simply anyways? If to be comprehended at all? Especially with basically zero knowledge of the person? I don't think anyone including yourself would agree with that

>I'm a superior intellectual, you're barely worth my time

I haven't seriously taken that stance with you at all. But I can see where you got the idea from. A wrong presumption but not a baseless one

>The third you've carried on doing since i pointed it out

Defending myself and pointing out something in return isn't really 'deflecting", but I suppose there's another explanation for that

I sincerely hope you resolve whatever you need to. But I don't think the entire issue directly stems from a complex since you (along myself) have been so invested in this frankly ridiculous argument that we both concocted. Or maybe the root cause is the complex. But I think there are other factors, regardless I wish you well.

We seem to be both prideful people, to an extent where we drag our own pride through the mud in damage control to avoid any potential damage to our pride to begin with. This obviously backfires and has its own root causes.

Thompson heems Hendricks
>I-it was USADA!

Thompson dominates Rory
>L-lawer broke him!

any 5%ers awake?

do your best typing of jojo's accent in text

eh we'h eh dink dat we ahh gud aht fitin dey luv muy tai strikin' an i dun effen no ifff eet vernt fuh 'nvictehh unda spotleghht

HERE

rich bless, don't forget to do your fuckin vacuums

Certified natty, high-carb, low-fat, 30 banana a day minimum, raw vegan

Rich Piana

Inspiration to us all

>"Anybody seen Brendan?!"

i feel like someone should alert brandon schaub that his life is in danger from ron piano

I am never ever staying up to watch UFC ever again. I think I've grown out of this shit by now.

LMAO if you don't feel the same.

i feel like someone should alert german psychologists of /heem/

lithcuck is gonna put you to sleep soon enough, dont worry about it

agreed

dude I've been this dude before. I was drunk as shit and just called this chick i hadn't seen in a while and we had sex and did X earlier in the day (like an hour and a half earlier.) We listened to a lot of Basement Jaxx and went to this bar when and I realized that I didn't really like her that much so I just kinda sat there watching the fights and dancing in my seat to fighter entrances and buying her drinks and hoping she'd get bored and leave. that was around like UFC 101. i remember this one dude getting mad because it was his ex-girlfriend and we were both fucked up to bolivian and it was his ufc little party. then he lost 200 dollars betting on forrest griffin and everyone made fun of him.

we both were feeling the residual X the whole time and getting really into the fights. I think she was dancing and singing along to kendall grove's music, I don't remember what it was just that moment.

Koreshkov is a better striker than Rory.

Anyone else noticed how improved Donald Sir Ohnay's boxing looked?

Lmao six tallboys, that's like two more beers than a regular sixpack

Shut the fuck up, Gustav. Just make sure your ass shows up in Stockton-August 31st for /HEEM/ 1 so we can all watch lithcuck delete you.

I actually want to take you up on your first point because you're right. My whole reasoning behind replying to you was that you can't ever comprehend yourself by definition and it's that process which creates your superego, second-hand knowledge via interacting with other people to form an image of yourself in your mind. My point has been that you seem to think that you're intellectually above people but that you shouldn't be so sure because people might see things that you are incapable of. You're right in identifying that there is something I dislike about you and I think you get the correct impression as to why - something to do with me disliking others putting people in boxes. But where I've been going wrong is I've been attempting to put you in a box which goes against my whole ethos to begin with. I wanted to point this out because there's the common ground, and also who gives a fuck about an anonymous personality online - we can embarrass ourselves as much as we want.

I'm also a gigantic faggot.

You sound cute

They're still my boys ;_;

Or I could be imitating you to prove a point in a way you can't not engage with. But I am a massive faggot still.

Glad to see we had some sort of an understanding. Not good that it came in between a giant shitshow. But I suppose there's some sort of useful end result from all this. I'm going to make myself a nightcap then briefly contemplate the day's events including this then probably have an unrelated wet dream

I bid you adieu for now

Gustav is not an estonian name

I disagree with the former and sometimes the latter. But that'll be another time when we point each other out. I'll probably just avoid it then however, because this has been an unnecessarily necessary and tiring experience even if it had some semblance of something positive

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Category:Estonian_male_given_names

FIRAS IS A FUCKING SPORT KILLER

SOMEONE NEEDS TO HEEM THAT FAGGOT

Plenty of Gustavs here in Estonia.

Also: if someone would get me tickets to Stockton, I'd definitely be there.

Let's talk about Cehony's performance

only made calderwood better, all the other tristar dorks looked like shit

It's from Sweden

his shit was good, and though his kicking game wasn't used as much as usual, he had better hooks and actually used is wrestling for once.

Also on the ground, it shows that cowboy is way more then a scary triangle from guard guy.

hope he crushes bisbing's record and him and magny fight for title of the real fighter

what did he mean by this?

Arguably the best of his career, his striking looked impeccable, had a couple nice takedowns, good blowjob even though Cote was hurt when he showcased his best jizz

WEW

>Hi there, Stephen. Why don't you have a seat?

he fought like he was nose shy. He needed a wrestler as his first fight back after that nose shatter.

lel everything on r/mma got taken down already

His nose is fucked, he broke it during training and then in the fifth round.

Pretty sure that's because FOX would be the ones putting out DMCAs. I uploaded a minute long clip of TFATK3D to Youtube and FOX took it down in about 5 seconds.

So is OAM a future contender?

someone should make a webm of all of the huge power punches that cutelaba took without even moving his head. that was fucking absurd.

Maldonado expressed his concern over scoring. Kharitonov said it was a draw at best and now is hated by everyone.

Honoraburu rematch in Brazil soon.

this is how you take out a karate fighter:
youtube.com/watch?v=2lW0ZSyI0CM

youtube.com/watch?v=XfmLLpC1Y9A

youtube.com/watch?v=wzZUTXAptYY

Don't know why a guy in one of the strongest MT camps in mma didn't shred wonderboy's legs.

Minakov signed to UFC when?

faggot herb stopping the round a good 5 seconds before it was even over

not sure about the valtenili fight but I saw both nieky fights

daniels just spams kicks so holzken just waited till he got tired, got him in a corner and started throwing combos

plus straight MT doesnt beat that kind of karate, you need good counter boxing and leg kicks

should i download prelims?

you're a huge faggot wasting your time with a meme phd. i wish they'd let me across the atlantic so i could spit in your fucking face/heem you into next sunday.

how did elias vs sam alvey go

>>you need good leg kicks

thats exactly what I'm saying. Why doesn't anybody try to leg kick him though? Has anybody tried to leg kickwonderboy ever?

In that rory fight I did not see him throw a single leg kick. Rory just tried to get into the pocket and jab his way in.

hello friend you seem to be confused Minakov is signed to bellator

im sure they had their reasons, or rory just didnt want to throw them

elias just bounced around kicking him and alvey didn't do anything

it was a shit fight but elias fought smart imagine the kicking version of the tri star jab

Only if you want to want to get bent over in prison, you goof