Why are 13 year old girls literally perfection, Sup Forums?

Why are 13 year old girls literally perfection, Sup Forums?

How cum it's illegal to bang them when they know and understand sex and relationships?

Other urls found in this thread:

adultfriendfinder.com/go/g1165272-ppc?page_id=695
periscope.tv/w/1djxXkLlbgPJZ?mode=couch
stre.am/emilee_sidebottom
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>perfection

You ever tried to talk to one?
Unless you're a 13 year old boy, their borderline mental retardation will make you want to cut your own brain out with a dull knife.

We may be fucked up
But we are humans. You arent.
You need to be strung up by the balls and beaten until your testies fall off or you die.
They are at a changing point in their lives and are completely impressionable and eaisly tricked. My sister was kidnapped and almost raped, thank god she wasnt
Their lives are ruined and most of them end up being gangbanged my other pedos like you
Fuck off and die
If this is bait, fuck off

>they know and understand sex and relationships
>I've never met a 13 year old girl

No, they don't. Now fuck off

No, OP. Just fucking no.

The lowest I will go is 17 years old and that is under very special and strict circumstances and considerations. Once I'm 24, it'll only be 18 and over from there on. Thank god 17 is legal in Texas.

>How cum it's illegal to bang them when they know and understand sex and relationships?
Because feminists don't want competition from younger and more valuable females in their quest to appropriate wealth from males.

>redditors pretending they're welcome here

shut the fuck up and post some jj

Go to Japan.
There you can legally fuck 13 year old girls.

underage b&

>>>>>>tumblr

Used to be legal to bang 14-year-olds, OP. Was a better time except for primitive living conditions.

Your comment is stupid and baseless.

You need to be at least 18 to be here.

Then why are you posting?

>obvious b8 is obvious

Not even rustled. If this is what you resort to in order to amuse yourself, I'm filled with pity instead.

Nominating OP for top faggot of the night.

>I know you are but what am I
You're not old enough to be here. Please leave.

>dumb anime fan pretending he's not at the absolute bottom of the pecking order
>pretends he's in a position to pity anyone
>posts reaction images as if that's still a thing here
>he'll respond to this post because his childish ego won't let him not

be me
fuck all you anons I actually get 13y/o pussy.

honestly there is a massive disconnect from ideal body to ideal brain. the former is like 16, the latter peaks around the mid-late 20s

Could you state the basis for your determination that I'm underage?

>But we are humans. You arent.
wat

>all this pedos subtly bumping this thread

He's pretending to be someone too stupid to be a moral nihilist in order to perform the super secret double reverse troll maneuver. He's banking on faulty notion that anti-pedos would hang out on a site that only ever became popular due to CP dumps.

Sure.

>Because feminists don't want competition from younger and more valuable females in their quest to appropriate wealth from males.

This is an immature world view. You're parroting what you've heard somewhere, but you clearly have never experienced any of this. You are a child.

/thread

enraged feminist detected

>This is an immature world view.
And that is an unfounded personal opinion. I realize you're just pretending to be retarded though. I'm sure it makes you feel like you're finally not quite as impotent as you feel in real life.

>feminist
Proudly.
>enraged
Bored.
Had it right, talking to children is excruciating.

Because this
adultfriendfinder.com/go/g1165272-ppc?page_id=695

You're welcome, newfag.

Fuck those guys who are getting on your ass. Dumbasses need to learn decency idgaf where they are. Theres shit you just dont do and fucking pedos need to get fucked and die

post more jb

>know and understand
Team Edward or Team Jacob hardly qualifies.

>look mommy!
>i'm pretending i don't belong here because i'm a super duper ruseman!

periscope.tv/w/1djxXkLlbgPJZ?mode=couch

>missing the point
>implying
>this is a thing everywhere
>responding to THIS post

Yeah, you're sure right user. You definitely showed me. Wow. I hope that one day I can be like you, defending a thread where someone asks why pedophilia is "unjustly" vilified in first world societies. But maybe that's too much to hope for, huh? Maybe I'll fuck a dog in the ass instead. That might be a good place to start, if I plan to follow in your footsteps.

MODS

a pedo AND a virgin...

stre.am/emilee_sidebottom

>...
Learning disability detected.

You are such a fucking faggot. Worse than this pedo.
Only a fucking faggot would care at all of the age of posters.
Sorry about your fedora bro

Eww.. no, just no, she's fugly

underage b&

You want some choice 13 year old tang? Where were you when Jessi Slaughter was around?

Who are you to judge what every 13 year old girl thinks?

Any way to watch people you want to watch? I keep getting black dudes.

A thoughtless kneejerk reactionary faggot who regurgitates whatever the television tells him he should believe.

As a pedro, an MRA and a brony, it's because the don't understand sex or relationships as well as someone more mentally developed and more importantly experienced.
we should live and die alone, rather than marr them.

OHHH FUCK

Great now the mods who will never be members of this community are going to 404 the thread like fascists.

fuck you