Really shitty day. Going to give some extra humble bundle stuff away to make myself feel better...

Really shitty day. Going to give some extra humble bundle stuff away to make myself feel better. Post some tits or something if you get one. Make everyone happy.

Saints Row 2: DIZ98-FJJT2-I5GK7
Dead Island GOTY: BQD78-DDQ83-663LN
Dead Island Riptide: 7L9JP-QN0LI-4AJAD

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198049183260/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198053221053
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198070933946/
steamcommunity.com/id/Kafatassy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Riptide was duped, Thank you for sharing though. I love you.

Not done yet. .

lost planet 3: JGIZC-JB6I4-JM7VX
bionic commando: 8RZLM-9ZIPQ-VK7GM
bionic commando: Rearmed: GB6B5-8YJ40-VQDWZ

thanks man, I was able to get bionic commando, you're a good guy

Got lost planet, thanks!

Resident Evil Revelations:
272F2-NIYG2-YF3LY
Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Episode 1:
67PB0-8XZZK-4ZQ4V
Resident Evil 4:
3D2Y5-E0LRT-RW897

awww shit thank you for RE4

you made my night tonight, i loved the gamecube version and i'll be playing Re4 again tonight for the first time in 10 years

you're welcome

still got more.

Warmachine Tactics:
Warmachine Tactics: Mercenaries Faction Bundle:
(these require each other to run)
0B8LX-BYJMF-J3RGL
005GE-ELKGJ-IHVRG

TransOcean: The Shipping Company:
B6XMH-5FCBR-MEWPI

bumping

i'm always too slow..... moar plz

Human Resource Machine:
D7852-ZX5K9-R7L7W

Shantae: Risky's Revenge:
5AZ3E-DV5JT-KR8T7

Mushroom 11: (looks like a pretty awesome platformer if you like those)
55TZC-WI20V-5ZPLI

fakfak

Thank you for Shantae!

got mushroom 11, thanks op, i like platformers so i think i'll like it

GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOTi

Last batch, and I honestly do not remember if I already gave these away. These are not on steam:

GOG game -
Witcher: QA82C7E1
witcher 2: KSA42E34

uplay:
assassin's creed IV black flag:
4QM6-K89C-69CH-H9UY

If they dont' work i'm sorry, but that's all I got.

didnt take any of these but you're a good guy op, hopefully your night is better knowing you made some poorfag f5'ing this thread happy getting ass creed 4 and the witcher games

i was definitely happy with RE4

just fuck off dude

what's your deal?

Thanks for sharing dude! It'll get better man don't worry!

Looks like I lied. I got some games in my inventory that are dupes of ones i already have.

First one to post their steam name and what they want gets it. you will need to be online and i'll add you to my friends list to trade: after this i guess this can be a steam giveaway thread:

Trine 3
Trine 1
Sanctum
Don't Starve + Reign of Giants

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198049183260/

Please OP or others donate to me Witcher 2 so I can play with all my fwends, have something in common with them, they all have Witcher and Witcher 2 but I have too many costs and overheads to even consider spending any money on a game right now.
Will appreciate other games too.
[email protected]

dont starve sent

got a steam name?

Wish I had some Kerbal Space Program

SkyPlaysVaporGames

Also you guys know that op is probably gonna kill himself right? But I'm a sociopath so I don't really care.

Yus. It is InfernalCurse from the UK.

It wasn't that bad of a day. In Laws can be real assholes though.

I give away 50+ games every xmas that I save up over the year to you people. I just felt like giving some away early today.

PLEASE OP T_T Don't kill yourself....
At-least let me talk to you on email and stuff, I need a friend... someone I can talk to you know? Please OP don't kill yourself T_T

I'd take Trine 3, this is my steam profile link steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198053221053

Ohh okay. I know this feel. Hang in there buddy, they'll be dead one day.

sent

going to need to log in and accept the request before i can send them. I don't like sending over email.

nobody wants Trine or Sanctum?

But for real can someone buy me KSP?

SkyPlaysVaporGames is the Steam name

I'm broke please help.

why the fuck not. get online and accept the friend request.

Can anyone gift me BlazBlue: Chronophantasma Extend on Steam?

my Steam id is king and heres the link steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198070933946/

>that obvious alt account

nice job, how many games have you gotten from gullible anons?

steamcommunity.com/id/Kafatassy/

can someone gift me any game?
i dont care if its a good one or a really bullshit

OP is out, have a good night all.

Good night!