My girlfriend dumped me 2 days ago. We were together for 3 years

My girlfriend dumped me 2 days ago. We were together for 3 years.

She's at the club with her girlfriends right now. I can't stop thinking about her dancing with other guys. Flirting with them.
She's probably intoxicated by now. She's probably drunk enough to shed her inhibitions and leave that club with a guy she meets tonight.

It's driving me insane. The love of my life is about to have sex with another man very soon and I can't stop thinking about it.
Should I go to the club she's in right now and beg her to take me back?
>pic related

explain breakup faggot

YES with a gun

You should kill yourself

gonna be some cum leaking out of that pussy. post moar pics

I can't explain it. It caught me completely off guard.
She didn't give me a satisfactory explanation.

Nah, she's probably at her place getting nailed anyways.

Depends on reason; If its a reason where its completely obvious she doesn't want you anymore then don't go.

Kill her.

Fuck that bro. Worse thing you can do right now

She's probably going to have 3 to 4 orgasms tonight.
It has probably been a very long time since that has happened.

Nah.
So what if she fucks some guy, she's still your used cocksleeve.

what did she say desu

I bet she does things with him too that she never did with you

does it bug you that she's gonna use everything she's learned from you sexually on the new guy in her attempt to impress him? bj style, pussy tricks, etc

stay Strong OP sometimes you gotta let go

lmao she left you specifically because she wanted someone else's dick

take the L and kill yoself

That happened with my ex one day. "I don't love you any more" out of nowhere, almost at our 2 year anniversary. It really fucked me up for a month or two, she just moved out and vanished.

She was never yours. It was just your turn. So get over it. There are plenty more fuckholes in the sea.

op, go to another club and find fresh meat

It doesn't matter. Seriously think about it. What good does being with her do? Just live your life. You don't need anyone else to enjoy it.

>Completely off guard
>She's been my girlfriend
>For three years
If she's the love of your life you would've put a ring on her finger by now.

I bet she got tired of waiting, and doesn't want to waste her young life on someone that isn't serious enough to marry her.

Ya blew it, OP.

She is a whore anyways, user. Kill her and fuck the body or let it go and live your life

mfw I see 3 melons

>Also, implying user's ever had a girlfriend

Under any circumstance, you do not go to that club. You do not go after her. You can stay miserable all you want but you do not interact with her after the break up. Even if her explanation sucked, it's whatever at this point.

Hi dom

7 BILLION PEOPLE WHY ARE YOU SO HUNG UP

Have a sense of shame. No woman is attracted to a man who is desperate for her. If you can let her go with ease you'll probably be more attractive to her and other females too. a
If you're a clinger, that's not an sexy trait for a man.

But if you don't try you may not get another shot. That said, I'd start trying for new chicks, because sticking for one that isn't wanting you means you're going to be her bitch until she finds someone with a higher value who wont cling.

nah.. leave her. she left you behind without a care in the world. do the same to her. live your life without her. its the sweetest revenge there is.

heartbreak is the price we pay for love..in the end it is up to the girl if she wants the man..and it is up to the man if he wants the girl..she may find someone faster because it is not hard for girls to get laid..but in time you will find someone too.. all things happen for a reason..

God damn. She's gorgeous.

Here's what you need to do. You need to visualize her making an O-Face with her legs wrapped around a superior male. Picture her having a screaming orgasm and squirting all over his cock. Imagine her scratching his back, begging him not to stop, and you don't even enter her mind. She doesn't even think about you once the whole night.

You fucked up letting that one go. You probably took her for granted and she realized that she could do much better than you.

No you're just some retard who believes in marriages that early in life. Get some real experience dipshit this is why 50% of marriages end in divorce

Lmao this live tweet ur rampage

She said that she changed. She said it was her, not me. She said that it was her fault that we grew apart.

She said she loves me like a brother now. She isn't sexually attracted to me anymore.

OP I had a womanizer friend in highschool that gave me some very valuable advice that I should have listened to. After my girl broke up with me he told me to let her have space and not contact her. Heed this warning or you will regret it, and likely become gay.

No really though, just forget about it and find something to occupy your time with, even if it drives you insane, don't contact her in any way

lmao all you guys are pathetic the girls are suppose to be the ones to beg you to take you back. but all your pussies out there rather beg her because your scared of being single or alone... smh get over it. Call a prosti, go to the bars and drink the night away and see what happens. shes out having fun and your here sitting in the dark infront of your computer screen.

Dude, I promise it gets better. Your next gf will be 10 times greater than your wildest fantasy. You'll probably have a few trashy gf's in between. Enjoy the sex & looking good together with these in between gfs. Your future and last gf will not break up with you and go to a club. Just wait it out and enjoy your freedom until then. - Your older self.

This

You should let her receive superior african sperm

Both of these are true.

Had the same thing. Try not to think about her.

Wow she is fucking hot not gonna lie

Why did you break up? and where from?

>Blaming her
She's a young woman, and OP has been with her for three years and hasn't married her. Maybe she doesn't want to waste her life on someone who isn't even willing to marry her lmao.
I agree mate, OP doesn't know what the no contact rule is obviously.
Not all things happen for a reason, OP should've put a ring on her fucking finger if he loved her so much. OP sounds like a manchild tbqh! You snooze ya lose, buddy.
No mate, marriages end for the following reasons:
1. Marrying a woman with a personality disorder
2. Marrying a woman that wasn't a virgin when you got with her
3. Trying to turn a whore into a house wife
4. Marrying a woman who thinks her feelings are the center of the universe
5. Marrying a woman who isn't capable of independent thought, and listens to whatever her friends tell her
Lol mate, you BLEW IT.

Faggit

It's time to move on, forget her, go to a strip club or get a hooker or something, enjoy being single.

she's trying to attract niggers to her cunt by holding a watermelon between her thighs

Stop being a cuckold beta faggot and man up and have some self respect.
The sea is full of fishes and bitches.

Well shit, that applies to my current situation, though mine was a fuckbuddy/close friend

You can feel bad for yourself or take that pent up frustration and turn it into a fuck you. Use that anger to hit the gym and better yourself. Or contemplate suicide over the probability space of the "love of your life"(slut, really) getting laid tonight. L

Ultimately it's up to you, but if you're going to pull out your daddy's revolver might as well take her and the guy she's grinding on with you. You're going to hell either way if you believe the Bible.

don't worry in ten years, when she's used goods, she'll realize she loved you and call you, but then you'll find someone younger then she'll become the crazy ex!

No you shouldn't go to the club right now and ask her to take you back, you could however check yourself into a mental hospital for thinking that is in anyway a good plan of action. First of your girlfriend is like a low 5.5/10 if that, she looks like she could be 12. As someone with plenty of experience in clubs girls don't get laid every-time they go keep in mind that all women are socially retarded and completely afraid of men. However even If this chick did manage to get laid who gives a flying fuck, her dumbass doesn't deserve you. Go hit a gym and improve upon yourself so you can get dumped by a girl that is at least half way attractive. Goddamn you pathetic impoverished neckbeard.

She's fucking. Right now.

Go the fuck back to imgur you normie fucking faggot

The alternative to never breaking up is to get married. I assure you, that it the last thing you want to do. So it's time to move on. Get over it.

Just like your mother did?

Let her be, man. Let her be.

Interesting....

Yes
No:

14 years ago, love of my life left my son and I, messy divorce, therapy, etc. Been married to my current wife 11 years, we have 2 beautiful daughters, my son calls her mom, and she is my best friend.

Point is, keep your chin up, it gets better. Everything happens for a reason.

Femanon here

No girl wants to be in a relationship with the sort of man who lurks Sup Forums on a Friday night. The guys we're attracted to are out of their house right now, living life.

The fact that you created this thread is an indication of the sort of male you are and I'm not the slightest bit surprised that she don't find you sexually attractive any more.

She grew up. She's a woman now. And you're clearly still a boy.

Her.

Hey matt

Why the fuck would you ask these degenerate cucks for legitimate advice? These guys emasculate themselves on a daily basis just to get hard

This is the most prime suicide bait I've seen, good job getting OP to end it user

Mighty nice of her to break it up, instead of just start fucking other people. Op when the chemicals wear of you'll realize she wasn't worth it. Go out and get a better girl.

Unless you get divorced.

God bless pre-nup agreement

this

you will literally only make it worse by doing anything at all other than look like you don't give a shit. Girls are fucking insane and not even the most complex manual could ever explain them. They're never what you fell in love with. One day it seems like you could always trust them and the next they just do a complete 180 into some whore that you've never known. And if you do absolutely anything that shows that you care about them at that point, for whatever reason it only ever pushes it down the shitter further.

Women are shit

Marrying a woman when your under age 28 is a guarantee for an ugly wife just saying.

Not a female, or is fat. Either way, timestamp bitch.

Beat the shit out of her.

First off, tits or gtfo.

Secondly, tits or gtfo.

Thirdly, tits of gtfo.

this

>Beg

That's why she broke up with you.

Be a man dammit. Go take her if she's yours.

True. But Op's girl is a very much out of the league of 95% of the guys who lurk this board. OP was hitting way above his weight class and his next girlfriend is going to much less attractive.

That's a reason to mourn.

Matt? Fuck off matt. Have fun with your deranged, psycho, and horribly insane bipolar bitch who is actually sleeping around with other cops.

If you're not matt then I apologize.

Life - the post

Quit being a bitch and join and share

this is bait yes?

Hey dude, post more pictures of her. We'll help you.

post her nudes you faggot

this happens to everyone. you need to move on. there will be another girl. another girl who probably will satisfy you more.

>inb4 underage b&

I'm a girl and I don't find desperation "unsexy" that's just a fucking myth made up in guys heads of what they think girls think. OP go to the club, really what the fuck do you have left to lose? Your dignity? Bc that walked out the door along with your pussy pedestal. Are you really go to be a fucking pussy and let some other guy POUND YOUR GFS VAGINA INTO GROUND BEEF?! if you don't do, you'll fucking regret it for a really long time, because you can't get UN-fucked. RUN FOREST RUN ! Go go go!!!

>She isn't sexually attracted to me anymore.

I can't imagine why her girlfriends dragged her out to the club. She's definitely fucking another guy tonight, no doubt about it.

You should hide in the bushes outside her place. Beat the shit out of the guy she brings home with her.

kek

Time to hit the bottle user.

Gotta get back on the hard liquor Randy. Fuckin way she goes.

You are lucky she broke it off. She would have probably started pressuring you to get married so she could take all your shit in the soon after divorce.
Thank your lucky stars user.
Go out, be a man, have fun, fuck bitches and thank your lucky stars you are not stuck with some bitch in a dead relationship.

Here's some advise for you mate, if you want to make sure your wife will be attractive when she gets over thirty, just check to see if her mum looks good.

I love people this stupid, I lurk on b on SATURDAY night because I make 230k yearly I don't have fucking time for that shit (not op) I also fuck pussy regularly on weekdays at work. SUCK IT BITCH

I'd hit that

i'm waiting 5 years by now... you won't always find someone again

What are you doing on Sup Forums then? Another femanon here.

This is 100% good advice.

Bandage the wound and move on.

Shit storm of the century boys. Don't get bitch by a shit bitch

And I'm the President of the USA. What's up, guys? POTUS reporting in

Never beg. And no, you tell her to fuck yiu and if she doesn't you fuck someone else. Because she's obviously going to. Make her jealous back bro. If she sees you getting pussy it will drive her crazy. Same as seeing her getting dick is doing to you.

Familiarize yourself with the five stages of loss. Prepare to go through them, and once you're done enjoy the rest of your life.

Time to turn gay, OP. You can fire up Grindr and be balls-deep in a twink within the next half hour, guaranteed.

Assuming this is real, I'll give you the best advice you're gonna get. NO TO EVERYTHING. No to getting back together, no to going to the club, no to texting her at all, and especially no to trying to "be her friend to stay close to her". BEST thing you can do is hook up, find a fuck buddy, or a short term relationship you give no fucks about. If you can't do any of those things, just cry for 3 months. (1 month per year spent together, it's proven formula), and then you'll be good to fucking go. Things only get harder when you say Yes to any of the things i've mentioned. Because she gonna leave your ass again if you get back together with her. Now that you know, whether or not you take this advice will determine how long this shit gets played out.

TL;DR - Take the pain now, cut ties 100%, or go through more pain later.

post pics of her feet