Christfags- 1
Atheists- nil

Checkm8. 8)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1464237922183.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The 'logical atheist' is an oxymoron.

Congratulations you won an argument against yourself

>The universe did not create itself, ...
> Your religion is based on a science book
> Again, ultimately there must be a force of creation - God himself.

Why are you so sure it's The Abrahamic God that created the Universe?

>humans
>complex

I'm not. I'm agnostic. Christians are super sure there is a super power (God), atheists are super sure there is no God or super power. They're both different sides of the same coin.

>the universe did not create itself
proof?
>something can not be created by nothing
what nothingness are you implying is used as the catalyst of the universe's creation?
>everything exploded
everything expanded*
>then we conveniently turned into complex life forms
mmm yes as conscious individuals it is hard to separate coincidence from causality. i wouldn't consider millions of years of evolution 'convenient'

nice strawmans though

Oh boy, THIS semantic game again.

>some autist thought he was clever making this

Sadly it's true. I dont stand with either side but I've never seen an atheist make a decent argument without calling them faggots.

jesus saves, don't stop believing

you don't have to go to hell, just admit you're a sinner and give your life to jesus, people

We do not know for sure that something cannot come from nothing. Photons are created and annihilated all over the place so... Also the last fucking thing this does is implying that there is an even MORE complex being that (wait for it) came from nothing.

Also, just to clarify; Atheism says NOTHING about the origin of the universe. It simply states a lack of belief in god(s).

Does it count as taking the bait if I agree with the bait? Doesn't that defeat the purpose of bait. lmao.

heh i have been wating for a good meme for our side nice one

if you are never told about god or jesus will you still go to hell?

Watch some armored skeptic, he's canadian

This is the weakest bait I've ever seen.
Gnosticism is the real enemy.

>Christfags- 1
>Athiests- nil

So christfags minus 1 and athiests minus zero? Lolololologic

Christfags: -1
Athiests:0

probably, but that isn't for me to decide, you would be full of sin after all

No atheism says everything erupted from a singularity made of nothing because of nothing and then very complex living things came from non-living particles. Every day life refutes the religion of atheism yet some people still believe it's high priests like Dawkins.

If you were unaware theres no reason to think so.

Atheist = There is no God
Agnostic = The Gods described in all the religions thus far don't make sense. However, I don't know if there is no super power at all.

kill yourself.

>minus zero
>Lolololologic
I hate to call someone a summerfag but if there was ever a time this is one.

Prove your first two "axiomatic" statements buddy

wow
this is literally every single "muh I don't like X's beliefs so I'll make Y look really smart and make X look like a fucking idiot haha yea that'll show them" comic/thing ever. It's how they all go. X is made to look like an idiot, Y is made to look smart, repeat until X is made to look like a utter retard. Every. Single Time. It doesn't prove your point, it just makes you look like an ass. We get it. You think they're stupid and you're smart. No one gives a shit. It's the same with politics, religion, vidya, everything. It's old. Actually win an argument against someone who isn't an utter retard or made up, and then you'll drive your point home. Also
>your religion is based on a science book
that makes you look like a retard, because the whole thing behind atheism is that they don't HAVE a religion. Saying that atheism is a religion makes you look like an idiot. Tl;Dr, you can't prove that there is a god, yet you also can't prove that there is a god, so shut up about this religion vs atheism thing and let atheists wear fedoras and let Christians look up to a dead guy. They're both idiots for arguing about something that neither of them can prove.

you can't avoid hell by being ignorant

god sent his only son to die for you and atheists pretend its a game like hell isnt real like we "evolved from apes", its so stupid i cant stand fucking fedora posters

>makes no sense

Praise Allah for creating the universe

You're a fish who just completely swallowed the Hook. Theres no way to go back from here just except you took the bait.

If something cant be created by nothing then who or what created God?

If god has a creator why call god god?

The problem is that you're assuming humans are well-designed.

If we were well-designed, especially to be important creatures, we wouldn't die.

god is god you idiot, he can do anything

mary was a virgin, read your bible

I'll swallow your hook if you know what I mean

Only a summerfag could put so much satire into one post

Ya motherfuckers didn't even know religion is a meme.

this is only a theory, not fact

facts are like there are churches on every block, that's a fact. let me ask you this, do you think god would let all those churches exist if he didnt exist? of course not

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1464237922183.webm

edgy

Second Peter 3:9 reads, "The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance."

Obvious bait but it's pretty funny seeing all these empty arguments

2,000 years is pretty fucking slow.

Debate me faggot.

can you believe how they don't listen? the bible is older than you, older than your dad, older than your granddad, older than his dad, older than his dad etc.

atheism is brand new, made in the 1980s

which is more real? god or the 80s?

There is a God. It is Charles Manson. He rolls the nickels. Also he made some bomb ass tunes.

their just dumb

Hope you're trolling.

Do you have no sensible argument? Seems about right that when a christfag is questioned the go to line is "read your bible".

OP said something cant be created from nothing. So he meant "except god". If god (something) can be created from nothing then its equally logically sound to say the universe was created from nothing.

There's really no point trying to have an actual discussion with a religious person because it boils down to "this one book has everything ill ever need to know and it's all absolute truth, everything else is wrong."

Thats Marilyn Manson you dumb turd. Dont post while retarded newfriend

Why not I'll bite. Life comes from non-living shit all the time. What do you think life is exactly? Chemical (non-living particles) reacting with one another. You're nothing but a fleshy machine.

Existence of God based solely on the existence of the bible and large number of people that believe.

Bible is nothing special, just a collection of stories focused upon 1 main character (God).
Reason so many believe in it is due to human nature and how so many want to believe they aren't truly alone and there is always someone to help them in times of need.

So, instead of the universe coming from nothing, you instead believe a magic invisible sky fairy created it, who himself came from nothing? Not only that, but this sky fairy also just so happens to be the one that you worship and conveniently know all about?

You're right about one thing; someone is using very fallacious reasoning indeed.

>believed the atheism meme
>trench coat
>sword
>neckbeard

confirmed

If that logic stands, then the true god is the sun or whatever cavemen were worshiping you tremendous faggot.

God made the world using his fingerbox. God then left his fingerbox in the middle east and the sand negroes worship it. They think its cuble-like structure means that you should beat the fuck out of women. Hitler figured out that the sand negroes had God's finger box and snapped all the ends of his cross in one direction and took out his rage on the closest people from the middle east. Also fuck the jews, or something, because antisemitism is also a meme-er a perfectly founded opinion.

You forgot his raging Fedora.

>current year
>being a fedora

kek, seriously stop being dumb and watching youtube documetaries open your bible and learn from God

>life comes from non-living shit all the time

Nothing evolves from peanut butter, the entire food industry is built on the fact this never happens. Lol atheists.

This guy gets it

You got trolled.

Atheism says nothing about how complex living things can come from non-living particles.

>true god is the sun

does the sun have a bible? I didn't fucking thinkso, smart guy

>People trying to act intelligent
>Knowing almost nothing about the theories they are talking about
>Not realizing this is just a big bait thread

Bullshit, I opened up a jar of peanut butter the other day and a rat was inside.

Not true. Atheists do not "believe" that there is no god, at least not in the way that christians believe there is one. Atheism is simply the lack of faith in there being a god.

That was the most telling moment of Bill Nye's creationist debate

>What could convince you you're wrong about this?
Scientist (Bill Nye): "Evidence"
Creationist: "Nothing"

Universe solved. Case closed. /thread

Who's the Christian guy? He's cringey as fuck...

And just cuz I'm really that bored... Who created that higher power?

God > human reasoning

why are you so dull?

Christianity, along with most modern religions have an all-knowing, all-powerful god, who created everything, and "has a plan". But if everything goes as god will it, and god made everyone exactly to according to his will, then how is he not responsible for your actions?

Serious question. But don't give me this free will crap. Either god knows what you're going to do or he isn't all knowing(which breaks the whole god's plan bit).

No you didnt billy.

I think you mean to say

God (not equal sign) Human Reasoning

He created you to send you to hell. It's quite obvious once you put an once of thought into it.

free will doesn't exist, what happens is suppose to happen as God's plan

Again, you can insult me as much as you want but it doesn't help your cause and it definitely doesn't help your argument.

Enjoy praying to a literal execution device.

Your bible tells you to love and respect people, i have no reason to do that besides being a decent human being. Yet here we are, hypocrite.

So he's kinda into bdsm. Whatta faggot

what

He made me a lolicon. God is great.

i try to do my best, but i'm just punching up against the fedora neckbeard army

Hay ma'am, im going to have to ask you to take note of the thread you're in. This is /b. Its pretty much perpetual opposite day because fuck you. If you get mad the trolls win. Judging by your last post, the trolls won. Go you. Get less mad summerfag.

>free will doesn't exist

you're half right but it isn't god's plan

it's the way the unverise works you fucking christfagot

Oh? Chemistry says otherwise. You know there are people who can take simple proteins and make a whole body parts? Sounds like complex life isn't so complex.

Chemistry has nothing to do with atheism. Why is this so hard for you to understand?

>another angry fedora that doesn't logic

Go read your bible and calm down.

>Big bang theory

I'll keep it simple since intelligence is clearly lacking in the majority of replies here-

Entire universe as we know it today contained within an extremely small, super compact space (in other words not nothing).

Small space began rapidly expanding, since the energy contained was so tightly compressed in the first few moments of the expansion it was able to change between matter and energy (explained with E=mc2).

All the matter that was created then is the same matter the universe is made up of today.

And you worship this fucker? That's like blaming the gun when you're the one who pulled the trigger.

"your bible tells you to love and respect people"

Right, like all of those loving things in Exodus and Leviticus..

Then your god is to blame for everything wrong in this world. And you expect anyone to worship that?

Not mad, just replying like a normalfag.

Lel epig trol guize i god zo rekt xDD

there isn't much choice, you worship or you burn eternally

>life isn't fair

No, no, no. When something goes wrong, it's "God works in mysterious ways." When something goes right, that's when we credit God.

You can live a life of sin then ask for forgiveness 5 minutes before you die and go to heaven.

>God works in mysterious ways

this guy knows what's up, thx user

> What created God
>What created the big bang

Two questions and no answers.

that's the rule, just make sure to do it and mean it because he is God after all

>burning in hell eternally isn't fun trust me

This whole thread claims that atheists worship science. What's chemistry I wonder?

Supposing God exists and is as all powerful as claimed, then answer this-

Can God create a stone so heavy even God cannot lift it?

in regards to the pic: the atheist isn't wrong, he's a strawman, and, most importantly, there are many, many other arguments against theism's validity. For example, why is a christian god the "right" god? why not allah or shiva or wotan?

So if someone dies and goes to hell because they did sonething bad, it's not because of their own free will, It's because it was part of God's plan?

And you worship this psychopath?

you'd have to ask god
>nice quads

No, that's what YOU'RE claiming. I'm telling you that you're wrong.