So about an hour ago I took a 20mg adderall and half of a 37.5mg phentermine. So far I've felt nothing...

So about an hour ago I took a 20mg adderall and half of a 37.5mg phentermine. So far I've felt nothing, if anything I got more tired, so I just took another 20mg adderall. What should I expect? What are your experiences with these drugs?

Do some real drugs you pussy bitch

Here's the phentermine, if you haven't had it. I've dabbled with a few pills so I'm not worried, I'm just hoping I'll enjoy this.

Hope you have a good ride bud stay safe and stay inside. Dont have any exp with those but just wanted to give you good vibes!

Must not know the definition of the word drug. If by real drugs, you mean harder drugs, then no. I'm not a junkie. I just wanna get high with what I got.

Why do a lot of people on Sup Forums act like this? I don't get what the point is to be a random dickbag.

I'm betting you just swallow it? You gotta rail those mother fuckers to get any kinda good buzz

Thanks. I actually quit bud a month ago, got tired of the mental fog I'd been in for 15 years.

Damn, would have been good to know before. Oh well, better luck next timage I guess.

Just saying man up and do coke. It's not what you little tinker bells think, you're not going to dome an 8 ball and run down the street naked or whatever you scared of. Just man up

Either way, I prefer to try a new thing in small doses and see how it works for me, then up it bit by bit. It seems like I need a lot of anything to feel it though, and I rarely take pills recreationally.

Lol I know that, coke is my drug of choice, but it's scarce to nonexistent around here now, and way the fuck too expensive for my salary. When you suggested "real" drugs I thought heroine and methods. Never touching that shit.

Im just saying you should spread good vibes because being an asshole only hurts yourself. While being a good dood helps you and the other person.

Meth, autocorrect to methods.

But yeah, it's not about a need to man up, it's about trying a new substance responsibly because I cant afford anything better and these were free.

Anyway, I feel like I should be speeding by now, but my eyelids are getting heavy and if I lie down I may fall asleep.

not op but i took 120mg of codeine earlier and didn't feel anything. why not? i don't have an opiate tolerance.

I don't know, man, 120 is a lot.

i guess i just have a naturally high tolerance for drugs...i always need more of something to get the desired effect than most people.

For no tolerance. The first ti.email I took codeine I took a whole sleeve of the little red pills everyone around me were calling skittles at the time. Hours later I burned some bud and had a few beers, still nothing. Then I took another entire sleeve, still nothing. That night I went home pissed off that I did the feel anything, but the second I layer down on the couch it all hut me at once like a ton of bricks. It was awesome.

I think I'm the same way, depending on the drug. A 5mg methamphetamine pill fucked me up soon good for a day, had instant full blown withdrawals the next day. Everything else, doesn't really seem to do much.

Now I don't really feel tired, mentally I'm alert as fuck, but my eyes still burn and I can't quite yamning. I feel good though, slight euphoria. I'm just at a loss why 2 adderall isn't making me speed my ass off, I pulled an all night we off 2 37.5 adipex the other night and felt like a God the entire time.

Sorry for all the typos, I'm on my phone and I have big fingers.

Heroin is fucked, don't fuck with that shit cause once that physical dependence sets in and you try to quit then.... Well yeah just dont fuck with it.

If you enjoy a good adderall buzz, you'd fucking love meth. It all depends on whether or not you addict easily or not. Some people try meth and cannot stop.
To me though meth was easy to stop, even after I.V. use.
I cherish a good nights sleep. Go figure I didn't keep doing it :P

LOL yeah would never touch heroin. I did smoke meth once, but I got nothing from it so I don't know what I was missing.

Also, I'm not sure if I enjoy a good addy buzz yet, they still have yet to kick in. 40 mg ir, as well as half of a 37.5 phentermine.

Say you have chronic pain after any injury and docs will figuratively shove percs down your throat. Seriously I broke my leg three years ago and my doctor is still writing me two 90 pill 10/325s every month. A couple at a time gives a feel good high for a couple hours. Just don't over do it and when you start building a tolerance lay off them for a week otherwise you'll burn through the script too fast.

Anyone else getting good high tonight? Also, is there anything I can do to make these pills have more effect?

First time I smoked it I didn't get anything either. Maybe its just a brain chemistry thing? First time I smoked pot I didn't get high, second time I was stoned as all hell. Second time I smoked meth it worked just fine, but its just more financially efficient to I.V. anything like that.
Have to be super careful with that stuff though cause if you don't know where it comes from and if someone put some type of cut in it you can get chemical burns in your mouth when you smoke it and lord knows what with other routes of entry.

You should probably just stick to pharmeceuticals. Besides if you get bored, instant release addy can be smoked or snorted.... Drip tastes like aspirin and orange vitamin c...

Drip too nasty for me personally. I get sinus infections really easy cause my tmj so my snorting anything would kill. I do like pharmaceuticals though, because it's pretty easy to find out exactly what you got.

I'm flying pretty high right now.
Adderall also.
Its funny, meth is very similar and cheap and super strong, but I still prefer Adderall.
Just quit H and using Adderall totally curbs any craving for it at all. I know its trading one bad habit for another, but I've never had to worry about taking to much adderall and having serious respiratory depression to the point of being near death.... So Adderall it is!

That's good, always pick the safer one. How much adderall did you take tonight? About how long does it take to kick in?

And has anyone here ever tried adderal and adipex (phentermine) together?

Nigger I'm not gonna drop $50 for a gram of booger sugar that I'm gonna be out of by the end of the night.

Man I miss how generous the navy was with the pills. I had a polonidal cystectomy and they prescribes me two months worth of oxycodone 10s and Lortab 10s, both to be taken every 4 hours or as needed.

5mg of adderall had me bouncing off the walls, but anything higher gives me a twelve hour panic attack that can only be alleviated by a combination of weed and alcohol. Suffice to say I'm really sensitive to stimulants so I never touch them outside the occasional taste test. I've really been itching to try coke and mdma the past few months, but finding m that isn't bath salts and coke that isn't cut with sugar or baking soda is damn near impossible. Part of the reason I stick to more or less legal drugs like weed, salvia, and alcohol. Predictable effects I can handle with no dangerous adulterants.

So I spent two months in siq bleeding all over the place fucked up as shit and trying to read books.

40 mg instant release a couple hours ago. Took them on a mostly empty stomach and had lots of water and a multivitamin with it. Only took about 30 mins to be at cruising altitude.

Keep in mind of you haven't been sleeping much, eating much or are deficient in your vitas and mins you won't get as high.

Reasonable enough. Even if I could find coke around here, I would think trust it.

Hahaha booger sugar

Also good to know in future, thank you, and enjoy your ride.

Anyone else quit pot and glad for it? I quit a month ago and I'm so glad I did.

I did. My room is so much cleaner and organized and same with my thought process.
Might smoke again, but won't go back to habitual.

Though I have to say the best times I've had have been with mushies, weed, and acid. Minimal side effects with unparalleled euphoria. Best of all I wake up the next with zero cravings, as opposed to adderall, alcohol, and nicotine which leave me wanting more.

It's been about 30 minutes since I took the second 40mg install the release pill, do you think if I drank a bunch of water that might help? Or it it too late? I'm hoping to get more of a buzz, or even a speeding feeling, without swallowing more adipex.

Right, I was in a mental fog for 15 years now my memory and vocabulary are both getting good better, I'm getting over issues I never realized I had.

Being a weekend smoker I notice no difference when I take a break (aside from the occasional irregularities in my appetite and sleep patterns). Honestly I don't ever plan on slowing down with weed. Once I get growing I'm going to make edibles for daily consumption.

codeines a shitty drug. also don't confuse your lack of feeling for a natural high tolerance, I've got a good feeling your body just doesn't metabolize it well. Which sucks, I'm like that too, but codeine is weak as fuck so it's not that bad. You should be able to metabolize hydrocodone and oxycodone though. If you're like me then morphine/codeine won't do shit.

Took something my slavic friend called crocodile and now my arm looks like this. Did I do it wrong?

Anyone ever smoke straight opium?

Nope, don't worry.

"It's just a fleshwound!"

usually takes 30 minutes for the addy to kick in for me

Dubs says you're OK, keep using bro.

If that's real, ur fucked lol. Typical crocodil

Anyone ever try a phentanyl patch?

Are you sedentary right now? Take the pill, with a good amount of water, then move around a bit. If there's not a lot of space, 10 pushups ought to get it into your system nice and fast and get that digestion and circulation moving.

What kind of pill is it? Solid or a capsule with beads? If the capsule open it into a small container, a spoon or something of the like, add water and heat gradually. Or preheated water, whatever just dissolve it and put that mush under your tongue for as long as you can stand, then swallow.
For solid pills, same thing, crush to powder, place under tongue, then take notice that the captain has illuminated the fasten seatbelts sign.

Took one and cut it into strips, placed them right over my spinal cord on the back of my neck.

yeh men.. research your borders ;>>

Adderall interacts with rolaids/ tums. Eat a couple of them and you will blast off. Thank me later.

Are you fair haired/ fair skinned or a redhead? Takes a lot more to knock out us super honkeys.

I'm out now, I got 4 for free, just to try and see how I liked it. My wife took one, I took my two. That's why I also took half a 37.5 phentermine. I'll go drink some water and do some pushups.

Yeah, my dad used to grow those giant poppies in his garden (legal) then harvest the stuff from the pod to add to his hash (not legal) smoked it straight once, not too bad, was a blast when mixed with hash though.

Had a buddy who used to chew on the patches or keep it in his mouth like a dip

No shit? Makes you high faster or strengthens it?

I do think have either of those but would it maybe work with a prilosec?

But yeah, the two 20s I took were solid, I just swallowed. If I get more I the future I'll give that a shot. Gonna go do those push-ups now.

I have jet black hair, but I do have fair skin and my beard comes in red. I like the term super honky.

I know an idiot who shoved one in to a pipe and smoked it. He almost died.

Has anyone here mixed Diazepam and Alcohol before? If so, how much and what did it actually do? I have like 50 5mg pills and I have no idea what to do with them.

What were the effects?

That's asking for a vicious black out and a possible seizure. Never mix benzos with booze

Diazepam like generic for Valium right?

Yeah pretty much.

I have heard stuff like this but I wasn't sure how much of it was just a scare tactic. I've personally heard that mixing the two just increases the effects of alcohol. Been too pussy to actually try it though.

But yeah, what he said. Take it with some real grapefruit juice or eat so easy grapefruit, definitely the best way to make use of those. I have the 2mg ones, but I have hundreds of them and I do think know what to do with mine. To answer your question, though, I did once take about 10 of them, so 20mg, and I drank a few beers, and I felt literally nothing except for a little bloated from the beer.

idk who that other dude who replied was but I'm fair skinned. Dark brown, almost black hair. 5"0 manlet too, my tolerance was normal back when I started. 10-15mg hydrocodone made me feel good, now I need at least 60-80mg, or 30mg oxy. Which really isn't that bad lol.

Yeah I had 5mg once and I felt absolutely nothing. Other people claim to feel happier and "high" but I didn't feel shit.

>I'm just at a loss why 2 adderall isn't making me speed my ass off
Because you have ADHD.

How do stimulants pair with booze? Ive had 40mg of instant release adderall and 18.75mg of phentermine, and I can't say I really feel much. If I start drinking beer now, what can I expect to happen?

Jesus I hope not. I've never had any problems that would lead anyone else to believe I have adhd. Is it possible to developers it later in life? And does that mean I won't be able to speed?

I guess everything affects everyone different ways.

Just do some meth

Nurse here - You may not have any attention deficit however if you feel 'tired' after taking these meds, it's not out of the question at all.

As for developing ADHD later in life - I'm 90% sure that your diagnosis would have flown under the radar being that you must be at least 18 years old. - The treatment of attention deficit is only a relatively new practice.

There's no way to take that safely, so nah I'll pass. I'll just have to find out to be happy without being stoned all the time.

Find a lax doc that'll prescribe desoxyn and you're golden

I know next to nothing about adhd, do you know of any credible quiz or checklist type thing I could consult?

What's desoxyn?

You all need to research up-regulation of serotonergic and dopanergic receptors and how they bind.
Taking simple combinations of
Also you eat anything?
Addy will in fact not lose any bioavailability ingested however it will affect the onset due to food intake.
On a fast its 15-20min
A sandwich maybe 2 hours
A meal around 5
Fatty yum yums it kicks in 8 fucking hours later...just in time for bed typically.
If you start a bad bout of bruxism (teeth grinding) you should take 300mg Chelated Magnesium to fix that right at the onset next time. Dont take the mag early as it will lower the bioavailability comsiderably.
Also take NAC regularly. NAC buffers medications and if too much with lower you and if too little will raise you.
memantine will reduce tolerance dramatically
Keep Chelated Choline on hand for headaches
And you better take St. Johns Wort to balance your serotonin or else youll damage receptors and will no longer produce melatonin for sleep and may become highly depressed.

Legal lab grade meth that's prescribed as a last resort for binge eating, depression, and adhd.

OK, listen - as a rule most ethical Drs outside the US will not target patients with meds.
The simple rule of thumb is "if it's not broken, don't fix it".
You can ask yourself these questions:
Do you find you have very little motivation to STAY doing one thing at a time?
Are you someone that cannot sit still for long periods of time?
Do you enjoy physical activity?

If you answer yes to these then you may be on the 'spectrum'. - but that's not even close to giving you a diagnosis.
Many people suffer all their lives with ADHD and have no idea they have it.

You'll do better than worry about it - don't invent something that doesn't exist in the first place.

Nurse-user