My 9 week old kitten I got for my birthday died tonight. Feels thread?

My 9 week old kitten I got for my birthday died tonight. Feels thread?

Poor thing. Get a new kitty and give it a good home.

Sorry about it.

Why it died? You aren't smart enough to care for an animal? Better not have any children.

Why did it die? My sympathies OP.

Sorry for you brother. I got a kitten a bit ago and it would kill me to have it die. I wish you good fortune.

My friend got her from some guy out in the country. She was skin and bones and had flees. I tried the best I could, fed her kmr with a plastic syringe, offered her wet food multiple hours a day, plus dry food and water, but she just wouldn't eat. She must have been the runt because she was small.

So that one can die as well??

heart breaking
>go to the pound and get a shelter cat or two, they need homes too

RIP kitter

Didn't think to take it to a vet?

name the remains faggot

I'm sorry.

I've held a 5 week old kitten as it died in my arms. Born with a heart condition. Bury her, remember her, and give another cat a loving home.

You female or male?
>female post tits
>male post dingus
>times tap required

I did take her to the vet, I took her a few days after I got her too see about her first round of shots, she was supposed to weigh over a lbs but she weighed 10 ounces. They started her on worm medication, gave me some gel to put on her eye because it kept getting crusted over with eye boogers, and the vet literally said to me that all I can do is giver her TLC and hope for the best.

This is the Sup Forums i remember.

My heart melts every time I see the kitten with the cast on its leg and he looks high as fuck on that hspca commercial

Even with feels there must be nudity

Me too man

There is a god

>check them

Shoulda put the food in its ass
>gotta get food in a baby one way or the other

Sorry about the kitten. I lost a kitten just about the same way about a week after I got him. You should get a good cat, you don't need a kitten. I have a real good mouser now and he's the best entertainment in my life, and he started off as a stray.

I am sorry user. My Gf and I got out first kitty about 3 years back. Died 3 months later. I loved that little girl... we currently have a new tuxedo cat. she's great. pic related.

OP MUST COMPLY

Very cute

Sorry to hear that bro. Get a new cat if you can, there are so many out there that need a good home.