So I have an honest question to all of you femanons out there, and no I won't ask for tits...

So I have an honest question to all of you femanons out there, and no I won't ask for tits, but with all of the feminazi bullshit that is going on nowadays I was wondering how do you feel in regards to being objectified? and I don't mean just sexually but also as a predetermined role due to your gender? For example, would you be content being a good housewife to your man, or would you rebel against the stereotype?

Honest answers please, I'm also adding a poll to cast your vote:
poll-maker.com/poll704608x3b82494E-29

TL;DR: As a femanon, how do you feel about being objectified?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Manipulated_Man
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dick-possesing user here. I voted to fuck up your results. Pic related.

I don't mind it. I just turn fuck wits into cucks and move on.

bump for curiosity

it's been scientifically proven that both men and women look at other women as objects rather than human beings

That's the long and short of it, just raw, primal instinct... but then we have of course the sentimental SJWs and feminazis to blow this kind of shit way out of proportion.

I don't really care because I know as an American I can do whatever. So rather my employer think I'm a Chair or not doesn't change the fact that I am human.

I don't like being reduced to my looks, just seen as a decoration etc. but there is no way we can change that. Feminazis need to accept you can't change male biology and cone to terms with that. I know I'm smart for a woman and that's all that counts. What other people think, men or women, doesn't change that. And I have a wonderful bf who loves me for me.

TL; DR nevermind it's not that bad

Well then by your logic your employer might also want to do as he pleases and take advantage of the fact the he knows you don't really care about being objectified, so with that taken into consideration you still wouldn't mind?

>Feminazis need to accept you can't change male biology and cone to terms with that.

I wish that more women thought that way, I guess that most do but those who don't seem to like living in their own little special bubble.

Pic related

Male here, I'm sorry but I have to call bullshit on that quote, most women that are stuck with assholes don't lash out out of fear of being overpowered or left alone and penniless if they're not able to find a job, or find one that pays enough to live alone. Also they're often coerced and blackmailed if they think about getting away.

I would tell authorities. Name calling and words don't bother me personally so I wouldn't care to much. But if they offered me less pay I would try to fix it, not complain.

Feminazis are jealous of the hot women that just need to shake their tits and hips to get what they want vs them having to work hard to get the same things

it was from a vid I watched a while back

[Citation still needed]

the rabbit hole goes WAY deeper fellow user:
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Manipulated_Man
it's a book written back in 1971 (yes the issue is that old) and has been updated and republished several times.

it shows the real reason why there is no real equality, because most women dont want real equality. they want comfort and easiness
read the synopsis of the book and you will understand
>pic related

I like you.

Well I merely said what I said out of testimonials that I've gotten from quite a few women that I've met that have a difficult time getting out of an abusive relationship, some of what you quoted in the pic rings true, although to me, at least from personal experience, women being able to control their emotions better than men is a tough pill to swallow.

>I'm smart for a woman
and nobody's taken that bait yet?

it's true though, I speak out of experience
>mid-aged oldfool here
but IMHO that's the real reason why there will be no full equality

best example:
have you seen a woman taking a job as a deep miner? or on oil rigs? or any other "hard and disgusting" job?
take a guess why that is.
i.e. women in the military And should be a 50/50 thing by now, still isn't - why?
as stated in the books synopsis, most women don't want to. and until they do want to, there will be no true equality

>scientifically proven
>video
top kek
did you also see a deductive proof that immigrants are evil in a facebook post?

Well in regards to women taking dangerous and disgusting jobs, it depends a lot on where you live in and what your culture is, in Mexico I've seen women working in the streets at the mercy of the weather picking up garbage for a laughable minimum wage pay. Also about women having true equiality in the military, unfortunately it is a biological fact that men on average have more upper body strenght than most women so it's very hard for women being as efficient as men when it comes to fighting a war.