So chloe mortez is currently in the hotel i work at, getting her laundry at 6am. Should i risk stealing panties...

so chloe mortez is currently in the hotel i work at, getting her laundry at 6am. Should i risk stealing panties? a lot of these high end female celebs where that expensive lace shit so if it goes missing questions will be asked.

Cum into the laundry

Proofs?

Steal pic related please OP

go for it. you cant be the only one who could possible come in contact with the laundry. plausible deniability. as long as you arent filmed, just deny anything.

no proof user just got in an hour ago and heard the gossip :( at the Hillton is all I can say. Will do a new thread tomorrow after she comes down, will take some hidden timestamps written on the palm of my hand or something.

ONCE IN A LIFETIME CHANCE! DO IT YOU FUCK-ALL

Do it. It will make the news and I will have a good day tomorrow just knowing some autist couldn't control himself around a real human.

Replace it with the pair you are wearing and no one will notice

Yeah you're right, no camera's in the basement so just gonna do it. probably won't even notice. Still not gonna take anything too pricey

Dont be a beta, go talk to her and fuck/rape

she's flaming, you gotta go for it.

Don't believe OP, I am not staying at a hotel.

i doubt she wears ripped fruit of the loom tighty whiteys

Dude its a very rare thing to happen
Do it and have fun

Steal one pair, and rub your dick on the inside of some others.

yea just go for it, most likely you'll be fine and you'll have a good story and you can post a pic here for us. just nik some simple cotton ones if you're worrying too much.

why would you want someones used underwear? you know they fart in them right?

yes you are cunt cause my female co-workers wont shut up about you

Just take a whiff

>Should i risk stealing panties
then you post how if someone steals them theyll ask questions
Youre not going to do shit faggot

second this

this guy knows whats up

all the reason more to take them

Even better

JUST DO IT

just waiting for OP to post a pic of panties claiming they are hers. We're gonna need some solid proof here.

David Beckham will kick your ass if you got caught

Do it OP. Take pics of all the panties including the gussett.

idk if your famous and have other people doing your laundry you would think missing panties would happen all the time

Forgot pic

will try to cop an autograph too if she isn't in a bitchy mood, might pull double shift and do laundry delivery just to have an excuse to come to her room

gussett lel

are you 40? or foreign?

that is exactly my issue, it's def a mutual underground understanding between female celebs and hotels when it comes to that stuff, they aren't stupid if it's happened multiple times already.

exactly.. i dont know what type of dude you are or if this is even real. But exploit the hell out of it. Meet her, help her, just take advantage of the situation... who knows u might make a friend that hits you up when shes in town again.

Such a cute little piglet!

Be a real human bean.

not much happens in my life so when i share it with Sup Forums it's legit.

>24
>army vet fag
>CA
>Skiiny pale beta

Regret is hell. GET THOSE FUCKING PANTIES.

yeah i'm going to user, for sparta.