How hard is it to be black/minority in your country? would you say you're more or less equal than america?

how hard is it to be black/minority in your country? would you say you're more or less equal than america?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M2gvY2wqI7M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This pic is completly retarded.

prove him wrong
pro-tip: you literally can't

America became president for being a nigger, opinion discarded

It's better to be black here.

Also isn't that image kind of racist? If you reversed it would it still sound ok?

Trump is a break from tradition in every sense of the word when it comes to the American presidency. In any regular election, no one could have gotten into the White House saying what he has said. Also, just because you have to work harder than other people to take advantage of an opportunity, that does not mean that the opportunity does not exist.

seenot really. it helped for sure but his idea of "hope and change" was a huge influence. he was popular for the same reason sanders was popular last year, t bh. turned out he lied or couldn't follow through on most of his promises though, but so does every president.

He's right though

If anyone else except a rich white american had said that kind of stuff he would have been ripped apart.

>you have to work harder as a black person

Ye. All those black-only scholar ships, lower gpa admissions and companies hiring blacks for diversity quotas rly makes me think

>he would have been ripped apart

And was Trump not ripped apart?

Every person was against him. Literally every media personality, violent protests, being hit from every side in any possible way. Polls demoralizing people by saying he has no chance, etc

>If you reversed it would it still sound ok?
>OT TEEF XIS PMUJ OT EVAH I FI
>UOY TAHT GNIHT EMAS EHT TEG
>ROF TEEF OWT PMUJ OT EVAH
>SKROW MSICAR WOH S'TAHT

Sounds like Ebonics, so no.

>not really. it helped for sure but his idea of "hope and change" was a huge influence.
So why was obongo voted into office again when he obviously failed the first time?
Because he's a nigger

If not sociable and cheerful,it would be extreme

those exist because there was a time when it was really hard for black people to be hired for anything. they made sense and did a lot of good at the time. at this point though i think the culture of your country (and some of ours) would allow them to be repealed.

for instance, the it industry is struggling to meet diversity quotas because blacks and women just don't want to do those jobs.

black only scholarships are private so i'm totally ok with them, but the fact that white only scholarships are wrong and racist is retarded.

because he was a US president. it's pretty rare for the incumbent to lose. and at that point obama was doing ok and had made some headway in rebuilding the economy, whether he actually did anything to help it or it was going to happen anyway is a matter of debate though.

Romney was the "elitist, mysogynist pig" a couple of years ago and the things he said weren't half as bad as what Trump said. This has been a weird election in general.
youtube.com/watch?v=M2gvY2wqI7M

Hiring any person because of the color of their skin is racist as fuck

Diversity quotas are racist and insulting to blacks.

Face it niggerlover, the reason why Obongo won and Al Gore didn't is because people had faith in le based negro because his skin colour represented the change he promised to bring.
Funnily enough, it was the only change he ended up bringing.

ok calm down mr. white

I don't really know, maybe in rural areas they could be in center of attention or get harassed, but in Moscow nobody gives a fuck if sees a black man. You can hang around
metro naked and stay unnoticed.

>defend a black man in anyway
alt right calls you a niggerlover
>say anything bad about a black man
sjws call you a racist

you're both stopping progress.

and what i said stands. regardless of who's president its highly likely he will be president for two terms. its rare for an incumbent to lose especially if he's doing ok.

Fuck off, I don't know if you're Sup Forums or tumblr but just fuck off, I hate these threads so much. You know that "mexico is white" poster and the self hating argentine and chilean? All the other south americans hate them every time they post and I never knew why they got so mad but I understand now.

Why haven't you united with slovakia yet?

I think you need to take Sup Forums a little less seriously

right after we crush hungary standing in our way

neither, why are you so butthurt about race?

Trump was ripped apart dumbfuck. Secondly, that's fine even if he wasn't, because this is OUR country.

>alt right calls you a niggerlover
>alt right
This is neither r*ddit nor buzzfeed, try to keep that silly phrase there.

>you're both stopping progress.
What kind of "progress"?

>and what i said stands
That doesn't change anything about the fact that your current president won due to his skincolour, you can talk about other reasons but that one was the biggest one by far.

Hungary is basically a noncountry, I believe in you.

>being rich is easy
WEW
E
W

What I hate most about America is how effectively it exports its shit along to everyone else. For some reason the whole world has to see its issues and society through the lens of the American experience. I hate it.

>what kind of progress.
anything about race. if we can't discuss it nothing changes. neither side is open for debate. i'm sorry the term alt-right bothers you so much.

I want black people OUT of my country. They dont want to adapt here nor work, pay taxes or do anything but live on welfare. There are very few of them on europes scale and with middle easterns combined they do already half of our crimes

Democrats, explain this: Why is the unemployment rate for blacks lower in republican states?

>if we can't discuss it nothing changes
Ironic, considering that you're playing down it's importance for obama.

>neither side is open for debate
You have no idea what you're talking about.

> i'm sorry the term alt-right bothers you so much.
Go ahead and try to define it, I'll enjoy the chuckle.

It is.

see this is what i was talking about. these are actual reasons to dislike black people. anywhere else he would be called a racist. but if i had statistics to refute his claims(i don't and i doubt they exist) theres a good chance i would be called a niggerlover.

He looks like a black Shkreli to me

>but if i had statistics to refute his claims(i don't and i doubt they exist) theres a good chance i would be called a niggerlover.
Stop your persecution complex, jesus christ man.

Trump graduated from Wharton Business School, Bush graduated from Yale.

Education is only part of what goes into being a president.

Obama was elected in 2008 because the Republican Party was toast because of Bush and he was the Democratic nominee because Hillary was as unlikable then as she is now.

Because he was the incumbent and didn't fuck up too badly, which in America pretty much guarantees reelection.

Damn, guess those 5-10 percent didn't show up

I wonder what will they say when Kanye wins on 2024

I'd say it's easier. Sure, they're almost always the center of attention, but rarely in a negative way.
People don't cross the street to avoid them or claim they're inherently genetically inferior and all that nonsense.

We also don't single out spanish people as a separate race...

>didn't fuck up too badly,
>literally ran on the promise of change with his most important message
>didn't deliver
So his skin colour was more important than his message I presume?
Because contrary to the whole "change" bullshit, that was something he kept.

Maybe i express wrong myself, but becoming rich is not easy, Are you rich?

lol you should look back at history and see how few of our presidents keep their promises and still win. i'm not denying that his skin color was a huge reason he won, but it wasn't the only reason. it was fucking sarah palin and mcain or hilary clinton if not obama.

I never said it's the only reason, just the main-reason.
Also, there's a difference between not keeping your promises and not keeping your promises after running on a populist message with CHANGE as the keyword, especially if you make most of the shit worse you actually promised to change.

In addition, Palin is a top-tier milf

Kanye supported Drumpf

You did, it is, yes.

That's why he posted 2024, kanye wanted to run in 2020 first, but after talking to trump personally yesterday he postponed it to 2024

There is no one who went to Harvard who actually knows Obama, his whole educational career was made up after he got into the Chicago machine politics. That's very different from Trump who everyone who has met remembers because he's actually been to places and accomplished things in his life.

>scholarly, intelligent
Obama has never held a speech in public without reading from a teleprompter. He's as intelligent as any jew actor in Holywood.

its slightly more difficult, but not nearly as bad people make it out to be.

this, i dont really agree with the use of quotas as a solution to any problem

sure, you will put black people where you want, but these measures do not work on the reason they cant reach those positions without quota

Enlighten us how easy it is to get rich