From one of Pewdiepie's most recent videos. Are we seriously using shitty normie memes now...

From one of Pewdiepie's most recent videos. Are we seriously using shitty normie memes now? Sup Forums is officially dead.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ek_YI1j8puc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Caring about youtube.

YouTube isn't the point, the point is we are using their shitty memes. We used to create the fucking memes.

what kind of faggot not only watches pewdiepie videos but also reads the comments on a pewdiepie video?

Stop this faggotry OP.

ayyyy lmaooo

Deal with it faggot. No matter what we do, memes become mainstream quickly

youtube.com/watch?v=ek_YI1j8puc

Bitch, the only reason I even clicked on the video because it was about Tumblr, and I thought he might come out as being anti-feminist.

This meme originated on Tumblr, faggot. And then we started eating that shit up.

and you give a shit about whether he is or isn't because....?

I wouldn't go as far as to say I give a shit, as I've never really cared for him in the first place, but it would obviously be good for the anti-feminist movement if the literal most popular YouTuber agreed with us.

you know you're desperate when you want some insufferable faggot "youtuber" on your side.

You sound like a fucking whiny woman. Stop being such a faggot.

You're either just being an edgy contrarian, or you're pro-feminist.

Sup Forums is being taken over by normies and you want me to just shut the fuck up about it?

thinking pewdiepie is a insufferable faggot is not being "edgy". Fuck off bac k to reddit with your MRA/red pill shit.

if Sup Forums is being taken over by normies why do you want them to stop using youtube memes? fucking retard

I'm calling you an edgy contrarian because you're acting like it wouldn't be a good thing to have a popular person support our cause. God you're such a fucking newfag, you actually believe that being anti-feminist is an aspect of reddit.

>Are we seriously using shitty normie memes
What do you mean by "we", Peasant?

Because actually Sup Forumstards are using that shit too, dumb-ass.

Youre the faggot, why are you trying to bash pewd so much to look like an oldfag? That dude makes millions and has a 10/10 woman. Youll always be a newfag

>Reeeee normies, stop using our memes reeee Sup Forums has created them only we have the right to use them reeeeee. Don't steal our OC, it's super important to us!
Oh my god, kill yourself, you retard.

>Sup Forums is being taken over by normies
where have you been? Seriously, Sup Forums isn't your secret little club. its always been full of normal people you cuck.

that meme is fucking cancer anyways faggot

OH SHIT WHADDUP!?!?!?!?!?!

Lots of insufferable faggots make millions and get 10/10 women. Just look at Martin Shkreli, or Trump. All faggots. Money and women don't wash off the faggotry.

pewdiepie is like a base god right now and my hero. possibly the best human being alive. #1 man to exist.

Can you actually read, faggot? Because that's literally the opposite of what I'm saying.

o shit waddup

Maybe we're just stealing normie memes because normies always steal our memes.

l don't see you coming up with any better memes to use you dumb slut

I know it's not our secret little club, but for fuck sake the rest of the internet used to fear Sup Forums. Now your average SJW tumblrite uses it on a daily fucking basis. How can you be cool with that?

I believe it is because...it is. Like, that's one of the most active subforums on their site.

Being popular means jack shit. Hitler was popular as hell but I wouldn't want him coming out supporting any causes I did.

Yeah... with no sarcasm at all I think it would be better if it WAS our secret little club

>comparing Pewdiepie to Hitler
Being popular is vital in convincing the average window-licking dip-shit. People believe what the people they like believe, so if he were to espouse our beliefs, it would foster an incredible amount of useful idiots.

so what are you and your redpill buddies' actual goal? "Anti-feminist" is such a meaningless term to base your identity on. Ask 10 different people how they define a feminist and you'll get 10 different and contradictory answers.

Thanks for the hearty kek

Smother the SJW/Feminist ideology that is currently disseminating throughout the West, obviously. It's not really that ambiguous.

uhuh, and if I asked someone else they would surely give a different answer. And perhaphs be less broad as well

soo, you came from comments of pewdiepie video to bitch aout normies, user?
look up to sky sometimes, chance is you'll see my sides out there

It's broad for a reason, as I've already described it. The name is pretty much self-explanatory, it's anti-feminist, against feminism in virtually everything they try to push.

Fuck you Saitama, that's not the point.

>anti-feminism
thats uh quite the edgy meme you got yourself there, user-kun

How in the hell is being anti-feminist edgy?

I'm not going to say anything. just re-read what you wrote, in fact you don't even have to admit to me how cancer it is just acknowledge it.

>hurrr im retarded hurr durrrr

its just how seriously you take yourself, user

>checked
I don't see what you're getting at.

How do you mean? I'm just stating my points.

shit user I feel really bad like I actually got to you, I'm sorry.

It's probably my fault, I'm actually on the Autism Spectrum so maybe I just can't tell what I've done wrong.

I think what OP ist teying to say is, that Sup Forums used to be a driving force on the internet; leaders of mayhem, deconstruction and FUD - but Sup Forums has turned in whiny consumeristic weeaboos

>has turned in whiny consumeristic weeaboos
whoa slowdown, maybe we're now whiny and consumeristic but we were always weeaboos

Simple Sup Forums is practically dead, and it has been for a long time.

>Using negro 'memes'
>2016

I bet you dab too , lmaoo , wite boii dabbin

Hello 404, my old friend.