What do you call it when you think a 12 year old girl is hot?

What do you call it when you think a 12 year old girl is hot?

I'm not attracted to girls that young usually just this one she's very hot

Paedo

Hebephilia, if you are trying to avoid the p-word

Fuck off pedo.

Seriously you need to get help before you do something you regret.

You're a hebe

AKA someone who is actually attracted to sexually active young people and not into fucking children which is disgusting

A hot blooded male.

Pedophelia, sorry man

FBI! We've got you scumbag! Now freeze!

its ok bro
we all do
but nobody has the balls to admit it

From a legal perspective that's called pedophillia

We need some FUCKING BACKUP!
I repeat WE NEED BACKUP

What do you feel when you look at a child sir?

Nothing.

When I look at a sexy 13 year old teen girl ready for sex however, I get diamonds

Don't worry, your children are probably ugly

Alright sir, now can you define what a 13 year old ready for sex means to you please.

Fuck that, there's something more important: I am a nigger! Help me doc!

Help! he's getting angry! Take him away!

Thats enough for today punk! You're going with us.

We are not racist, it' a DUI picture. Someone photoshop a watermelon over the bottle

>12
>Sexually active

How is life going in Saudi Arabia.

Hey now. I live in Europe and I lost my virginity when I was 13.

superb: fuck goats, behead criminals, marry lolis

>What do you call it when you think a 12 year old girl is hot?

generally speaking, a 12 year old shouldn't be "hot"

it's understandable that there are some 12 year olds that present a body that few would think was as young as 12, but those are truly not common.

once a girl has moved beyond puberty, and their secondary sexual characteristics are nearly complete, it's pretty easy for a male to see them as hot

that being said, very few 12 years old would reach such a state of sexual progression

so, seeing a 12 year old as anything more than being simply a pretty girl is called fucked-up.

< is that hot, or just pretty?

Jamal: What does my nationality have anything to do with the fact that I am sexu-
Police officer: Shut up punk, you're going to stay here for a while

this nigga gets it.

ITT: Non-pedos who will never belong here.

You're just too stupid to fit in on a site for people intelligent enough to be moral nihilists.

>inb4 the fascist, freedom hating mods and janitors 404 this thread again

BOYS ITS A FUCKIGN GOLD MINE OUT HERE! COME AND LOOK

Well tell her to go home and cool down. If it's that hot she could get heat stroke or exhaustion.

she wears tight jeans
that hot
oh and im sure feet fetish guys and loli feet nerds and all that stuff would go crazy at this picture

Bullshit, developed 12 yo are common enough.

Menarchy or not, incomplete sexual characteristics are as hot as they get by modern beauty standards, Small breasts, few pubes and light body hair, slender and subtle hip development.

The remaining neoteny characteristics might be a giveaway for youngness, and stop some males (protection mode turns on)

This is bait

modssssssssssssssssss

Dad, got triples, nice!

I lost mine when I was 9
she wasnt even in her teens either

What does a non-pedo moral nihilist think about grooming children?

She's 12!?

I didn't really lose mine until I was 11, but I remember taking a bath with another 6 yr old girl , me being same age and I vaguely remember us doing stuff :(

Yep.

> if she's 12 I'm 12

>When a normie tries to understand a pedophile

Fucking hell... she's cute tho. I'm not a pedo, I just like blondes

ITT: Self loathing pedos think they are somehow less pedo for abusing a fellow pedo.

Fuck off faggot we know you'd fuck her and cum inside her tight pussy

Enjoy her beauty while is there. That jawline can become manly when she grows.

Fuck testosterone

You would too

Prison time. That's what it's called. No matter how hot a kid is... look the other way.

>When a normie tries to understand a pedophile

>so, seeing a 12 year old as anything more than being simply a pretty girl is called fucked-up.

Yeah probs but don't tell Chris Hansen

Call me in 6 years.

No, that would be if he found an 11 year old (or younger) girl (or boy) hot.

If you were attracted to 12 year old Mexican boys you'd be a Padrofile

Is that girl actually 12? If she is she must be a very tall 12 year old, judging by the where the head rest and seat belt is placed.

11 and 12 yo are at development stage no matter what. As a catch all term paedophile is valid

Loren Beech?

probably you're confused because many girls look like that even if they are 30. It's just the cute face, don't worry.

its language distortion and manipulation applied as a catch all to a lazy slaveclass

if shes hit puberty she can legally breed, so long as its consentual, voluntary.

When I see 12,13,14year olds in pics I think they're hot. Then when I see them in person I think they're disgusting childs that don't even shower.

So I can masturbate all day to pics of 13 year olds but in real life they don't turn me on at all, not one bit. I blame photoshop.

I understand that age preferences might be important for some pedos to feel better themselves, and being an hebephile or ephebophile sounds less horrible, but since you are attracted to a person that is in biological development, for which puberty is a phase, you still need a term, and paedophile is the right one.

A paedophile is someone who is attracted to children who haven't reached puberty. Most 12 year old girls have reached puberty today.

No. It is the common one, not the right one.

nah it's just camera angles/framing

girls now know how to manipulate their image. why else do you think they are so stuck on selfies?

Strange. When I was that age I showered every day.

>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact

Normal

Capcha was grass. If it's on the field, play ball.

Yes I know, but for example. I can masturbate to this image but If I see her in person I realize she's just a child with no boobs, no legs, no ass, and it doesnt turn me on at all. I actually think she's gross in person.

Yeah, I would hit that. Arrest me

I was with you until you used neotony ever so slightly wrong.

It's actual use is more in line with your first paragraph.

she looks like 20 to me

You're not alone OP last night someone posted a pic of a young girl lying front down on a couch with her hips raised and her panties down. I clicked on the image and kept it up while I had a wank imagining I was cuming on her cheeks.
I would've loved to save it but didn't want it on my hard drive

The only cure is aids nigger

Christian

Language works that way. Common then accepted as right.

You know they say that 9 out of 10 kids live next door to a pedofile not me though I live next door to a 10 year old with a nice ass

At least I spelled it right.

I'll explain myself.

Neoteny are a set of physical traits for which the normal emotional response in animals is to offer protection. During development those traits disappear or fade. A paedophile is sexually attracted to those traits. From a evolutionary standpoint it's a clever strategy, you might be getting a healthier partner, she will need extra protection and energy to rear, but as a strong adult male, you sure can do it.

It's already on you hard drive. Burn your computer.

THE CALL IS COMING FROM INSIDE THE HOUSE

Hebephilia u fuck

the love of jews?

heeb a kike a hook nose dirty jew

That would be a liberal

Nice... she seems like a good little jewess