Hey Sup Forums my girlfriend of 4 years broke up with me. Can I have a feels thread to at least cheer me up

Hey Sup Forums my girlfriend of 4 years broke up with me. Can I have a feels thread to at least cheer me up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_fe92m7nF7s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

post a very nice picgturre of her thank yu

One day you will be dead, and this too will pass.

The last girl to break up with me got herpes from her rebound.
There is always hope user

Look, OP. I support you, hope you start to feel better, and get optimistic and all that but...
>Feels thread
>Cheer up
Pick one.

just found out my best friend and my ex made out
you are not alone OP

Our service isnt free... Pay up...

There OP I'll start it off.

Am I the only one contributing?

I know that feel bro

You just gotta get out there again

>implying herpes is worse than hour broken heart
>implying herpes can fill your void

>bullshit
>bullshit
>bullshit

Fag

I've never had many or any friends and the ones I thought were my friends only hung out with me because they would rather be with someone they didn't like then be alone.

When I look back on the past it eats me up inside knowing that I had people around me but I was still really all alone, that they only stand with me because they were afraid to be alone, it left me with a weird kind of emptiness,

once high school was over I got a decent job and started making money and tried to fill the void in my heart with material possessions but no matter how much stuff I acquired, it was never enough, I still had that void.

a empty heart that no amount of material possessions could fill, many some people just aren't meant to have friends.

>maybe some people just aren't meant to have friends.

typo. dumping feels pics

dude, fuck her.

I'm married to a girl i got pregnant while in high school. we've been married for five years and together for ten. i'm at the point to where i genuinely want to beat the shit out of her.

i've never laid a hand on her violently, but i have physically thrown her into a chair about 6 years ago. Lately, i've been threatening to kick her in the chest.

Fuck women.
No, literally. Fuck them, use them, and then move on. I love my wife with all my heart, and it'll kill me to lose her. But it's not worth it in the long run. I'm already fucked, but you have a chance. Please, live a fulfilling life from here on out and let me live through you by proxy.

Do it for me.

>Seriously though, I may kick the shit out of her

Hang in there Sup Forumsro

Just get remarried what the fuck.

I wasn't prepared for these feels

My fiance is about to dump my ass these few days and i am preparing myself for the last days being alive.
Or i might stab that bitch.

Nigger i got three kids now. If i divorce her, i'm going to have to kill her too.

The sunset the night my grandma died

just get wasted OP

alcohol is the answer

>gets a girl pregnant that he doesn't love
>has 3 kids now
Nigger are you retarded? Stop being such a loser and step up your game. You have one life, are you really gonna spend it being married to a woman you want to beat the shit out of?

kill the kids too

Just kill yourself and save everyone the effort

user, that photo is oddly beautiful, wherever she may have went I'm sure she is happy

you know goddamned well it's more complicated than that. I do love her, but she's fucking lazy. but i'm only 26, so if it came down to it, i got plenty of time to enjoy myself.

don't fucking tempt me.

I thought about it, until i realized that doesn't solve anything. instead, i started emotionally abusing her in small bursts. it's either that, or snap abd start fucking shit up.

not that user, but that was beautiful

that's a beautiful observation user

This is a screen shot form E.T im pretty sure

>i do love her
>wants to beat the shit out of her
>because she's lazy
Literally kill yourself..

The last meal my mom made before she went insane, or after, I can't remember.

Scott steiner?
youtube.com/watch?v=_fe92m7nF7s

not as beautiful as you user

Yoo man in this game you gotta check your thirst meter often

faggots,all you of are faggot

It a feels thread human brother
>u r beautiful too

it's not only that, obviously, but i wasnt going to post a blog about all the shit she does.

laziness is the umbrella issue though.

she's a bad mother, where she's left each of our kids sitting in their own shit diapers all night, strapped in a stroller, so she can smoke weed and not have to watch them.
>i worked night shift so wasnt there to stop her

she's sent nudes to another man, after we got married, and flirted with others over text. that's when i started becoming emotionally abusive towards her. I ended up fucking her best friend afterwards, and telling her i'd leave her for her friend if she didnt straighten up.

theres more.

Im a fat pice of shit with a mullet living in new mexico

not as much of a faggot as you user

Don't do this.

"You take too much tolerance to be with." -My ex of 4 years

Now I'm breaking up with another girl who I got to be my fiancee... but I met her on Sup Forums so of course she's got crippling anxiety but is super good looking but no sex ever, and doesn't even go outside with me anymore. It's been over a year since she's been outside.

Now I want to break up but she still wants to live with me, because she doesn't want to go back to her hometown states away from me.

I just want her to leave so I can off myself in peace.

I just need to confess that I broke the hearth of a girl in depression, now the guilt corrodes me.

>crippling anxiety
Is that like, Sup Forums's version of PTSD?
maybe we're more like tumbr than we'd like to adnit.

> meet her on Sup Forums
>Is super good looking
pick

Met a 9/10 on /soc/

Ended up being crazy so I broke it off.

Well, she wasn't so much crazy as she was 19. Just kind of young and stupid, and I was stupid too.

Miss you Madilyn.

>More like tumblur then I though
we are exactly like tumblur but on the opposite end of the argument

Yea mean heart right? But hearth is still tragic in its own way; the centre of a home is very powerful

fucking kill your self you cumdump

that's the most depressing thing i've read tonight.

that I'm drunk, sorry

know the feeling friend

Well most people here still don't demand that society changes to fit their "needs". I don't know maybe I'm not the only one here who feels they're getting what they deserve.

I'm about to sleep but don't drink it away. At least it didn't work for me.

>Find out gf, first one, the love of my life in which we had a apt together and catch 2 beautiful dogs, was cheating.
>Get drunk after contributing her
>Sat there drunk and regretting it because I still was thinking straight but could barely walk let alone stand
>Gf comes out of the bedroom to work, I haven't slept all night.
>First thing I say is"you know, they lied. But people say alcohol numbs the pain, but all I feel is like vomiting."
>I bust out laughing and she gives me one last genuine smile.
Took care of the bitch for 3 years, that lazy cunt.
Also, you have no idea how bad it is to live with a lazy person user that said it's nothing and that other married user should kill himself.

you should try to revenge rape

didn't realise I was on facebook

You guys ever have the feeling that you were sure to fail ever thing?

>implying you didn't realize you were a faggot

nice try

Why are you anons so sensitive to nobody showing up to your birthday party? Nobody even likes going to birthdays, not even when they are kids.

Too bad i fucking hate myself

They dont understand user you been with this girl for what 10 years she is like family you cant replace those type of people you dont simply just move on from a person after 10 years you just have to work things out i hope everything turns out good user god bless

I'm not sure to understand...

the friend is dead, he's waiting for him to come.