Athiest in an extremely muslim country who can't get out and thinks he'll die here...

athiest in an extremely muslim country who can't get out and thinks he'll die here, ask me something or help or kill me or whatever

im sorry.... atheist are the only "real niggas" around... sorry you have to go through that babe..... :(

spray a penis on the kaaba

Dress up in bacon.
Also Muslim women are hot as fuck.

do you consider atheism a religion?

Just live the lie, I am because I don't want to lose my family. Sounds like you got it bad. Kill yourself?

why can't you get out?

Reverse the role on them and suicide bomb them.

Oh come on, Britain isn't that bad.

goddarnit.
i feel like i should`ve seen that coming

if you cannot get out then prepare your self to die :
take one quran
open it about halfway through, put bacon on one page and take a shit on the other page.
walk around pulling off womens hijabs and masturbating over the desecrated holy book .
all the time shouting that mohammed was a godless pedo who raped little girls and sucked on dog balls all his life .
your misery should end pretty soon after this.

best wishes user

no, all organised anything can suck a fiery dick
hah giving a fuck about family cute, people who actually wanted families can fucking die for all i care

go to germany to get asyl, i can marry you so you can stay - just fuck me once a week

getting a travel visa even is a fucking struggle, nepotism rules everything here
oh i fucking wish

Op do you like my slutty muslim ex?

It's a guy, you fucking gay/whore.

What the fuck is going on with that bitch's nipples?

That's exactly what I ask myself for the last 5 minutes

Life is tough in England, in't m8?

wouldn't think twice, i'd get my virgin ass fisted for a visa

Unless you live in Somalia, Syria, Iraq or some other muslim shithole (which if that's the case, I question how you have access to the internet, let alone Sup Forums), why wouldn't you be able to go out? If you live in a rich muslim country like Saudi Arabia, Oman or Qatar, you could just move.

what kind of stupid ass question is this?

the man is an atheist.

What country are you in?

HOLY FUCK YESS, even though i hate everything about this whole fucking region and wouldn't hesitate nuking it the girls are actually pretty fucking hot, shame you can't fuck them
i think she's wearing a cap of some kind, it looks like a common muslim symbol, it looks cool
how out of fucking touch are you ? i'm not telling which country but everyone has internet even fucking somalia, i never even been there and i know that for sure

How would you fuck her she's haram as fuck

i'd prefer not to divulge, i could get killed for this

"How are you on the internet?! Don't muslims live in the 70's?"

How the fuck is atheism a religion? That's like saying that bold is a hair style or silence is a music genre.

ummm...i would fuck her..nicely? i never got this whole say degrading shit about this person for me pls thing

Muslims live in the 1400's.

DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME A FUCKING MUSLIM YOU SHITCUNT

Oh come on. It helps give context to your posts. As points out there is a huge difference between living in Saudi, Pakistan, Somalia, Indonesia etc.

Maybe the government has internet, but the general public sure as hell doesn't.

Why can't you get out? Fuck man how bad is it?

i know somalians, we stay in touch when they go back they're not government elites just normal people, they use mobile internet mostly and everyone has phones, 2016 man weird times and all that

here's how bad it is, a shiite man (another muslim sect) was hanged in the street by his neighbours and no one was prosecuted (imagine what they'd do to an athiest), the media is always doing these PSA things to raise awareness against athiesm, it's illegal for me to admit what i am and i'm forced to pretend most of the time because fuck what anybody tells you about islam, the actual religion says if they kill a non-muslim of any kind they get rewarded

I'm sorry but those nipples are unsettling

Where and why the hell would anyone kill you just for telling us what country you're from? Are you in North Korea or something? If they'd kill you for that, they'd probably kill you for even visiting Sup Forums in the first place. Stop being so paranoid. Just telling us if it's rich or not is enough.

Unless you're poor, why not just leave then? You seem to know English pretty well, shouldn't be that hard for you to just move to another country.

did you read i know people who got arrested for admitting atheism online, paranoia keeps you alive so no thanks, it's a poor country with a huge class gap and everyone's fucking stupid, i know, most muslim countries are like that

Did Mohammed really fucked a 9 year old?

lol. you're definitely a troll. a real muslim would know that muslim youths do fuck around on the down low. extreme down low, but they do it.

Yes.

leave and go where? all i do all day is checking immigration requirements and nobody wants more people from here, money doesn't solve this shit, example: to get a schengen visa i have to have had several previous schengens in my passport or know someone in the government so yeah i'm fucked, i'm seriously considering citizenship by marriage right now but even then many countries dont do that anymore

Not only did he fuck a 9-year-old, but he said she was his favorite wife.

If atheists get killed for admitting atheism online, why admit it here? Not telling us what country you're from wouldn't matter anymore because wouldn't the government already have your IP? If you're using a proxy, then why are you so scared to tell us about the country?

Really
Do guys are allowed to beat their wife if they don't obey them?

i fucked muslims but on extremely rare occasions it's something girls usually get killed for here, dads and brothers get a reduced sentence if they kill her even so yeah not worth it, and non virgins always get caught

How many wives do you have?

I want to turn into Muslim so i can fuck little bitches and get away with it

you know when you say something and in hindsight it seems dumb but you're a stubborn asshole who won't take anything back so you insist, i think it's that. posting this whole thing was a dumb idea too

Mate, if you're gonna kill yourself, at least do it in a grand way. Go on a Hajj and explode there shouting DEUS VULT or something. It'd be hilarious, religious wars ftw.

Have you tried contacting a man somewhere where gay marriage is legal (as this is easier than a woman) and marrying them?

Kek

You don't have to reveal the country if you don't want to, just wondering why you even posted if the first place if it's so dangerous.

i was thinking of drones or something, the HOLY ALLAH WHAT IS THIS SATANIC WITCHERY angle always makes me giggle
i've been offered marriages but i don't think these are believable unless you have a kid and i'm NEVER doing that, reproduction is outdated

bump

Your family aren't worth having around if they don't accept you for who you are. Unless you're a raging pedo faggot then you need to kill yourself

how difficult is it where you are to get laid, and how do you do it?

I sympathise with him, you don't know Muslim families they'd accept being a terrorist better which is still pretty fucking acceptable but halal

Everybody's ultimate goal here is basically get married so saving yourself is a big thing, but its acceptable for guys to fuck prostitutes, I got laid by just saying that I would fuck and waited for someone to ask me to

how hot was she, do you have pictures, and how many girls approached you

Holy fuck I said it was a death sentence if anybody knew and you're asking for fucking pictures?

mate youre not married, they dont kill you if youre not married right? or do you mean she is.

either way, i want to see her pussy stretched.

You already doomed yourself as soon as you entered this site, might as well go all the way now.

Love your honesty I really see no harm in it , however it doesn't work like that here, im safe theyre not, you get fucked you die its a reputation thing

then blur the bloody faces. show us her tits and asshole already

>implying visiting Sup Forums isn't already a death sentence

Just post the pictures, it's too late to turn back now, you're already dead.

Maybe when I fuck someone who's OK with sharing her pics on the internet, its not my call man

do you have pics then? if you do, i wanna see them, and no one else would ever see them if, lets say, you email them to me. i want to see forbidden arab pussy getting hammered

topkek

I actually find some really intelligent people on Sup Forums degenerates or not, that keeps me coming, plus the only honest place on the internet basically

Only if you promise real hard, fuck off mane I'm not new to this, anyway even with all this shit here the forbidden aspect is still a real turn on, only advantage to this situation, check imagefap its full of that shit

thats the point mate, i dont care about some teenage slut who posts pics for the world to see, i want to see some cock craving arab bint getting fucked while shes fully aware that best case scenario if it gets out is her family would disown her.

Oh trust me the arabian section is all leaked pics, acting slutty is not worth dying for

how often do you get pussy, and how many different chicks?

4 so far, 2 currently, I rarely fuck them because I don't have a place that would let girls in (yeah i know) so its either outdoors or at someone's house and hoping we don't get caught

and all you have to do is say to them "id fuck you" and every once in a while, one gets in contact with you?

atheism is a belief system in that you believe god doesn't exist, it's a religion.

OP, do you use https address of this site? If so, the risk is not that high.

Can't you just sneak into Europe and claim to be a refugee? Those fucking cucks will give you a free apartment and free money just for being brown.

>one guy believe that batman exist despite having no evidence of it
>the other guy believe that batman doesn't exist, or doesn't believe that batman exist
>both are in the same category

batman is real though user, there's movies about him.

More like hey let's go somewhere and if we're alone we fuck, both cool with it
Which is why I said I don't believe in anything organised that includes belief systems, I don't have that sad need for affiliation

Fagot

>atheism is a belief system

It's not a belief system, you retard.

People who understand that Santa Claus and haunted houses are fake do not subscribe to a "belief system"; they are merely rational adults.

The same applies to people who realize religion is superstitious horseshit invented by desert primitives.

If I claimed there's a magic pink pony floating in outer space and you pointed out there's no evidence of it, it would be ridiculous to call your position a "belief system" or a "religion".

Please give your name and address so that the Oppressed Atheist Rescue Squad can have an extraction done. All that will need to be arranged after is the time. There is no direct cost, but you will be expected to help solicit donations to maintain the funds required for these operations.

Assalam Aliku------ i mean, good day friend... hope to hear from you soon.

how does it feel to be trapped in sweden?

>More like hey let's go somewhere and if we're alone we fuck, both cool with it
how do you figure out whether a girl would be up for it in the first place?

People here would pay a Syrian at least 3000 Euros for their passport so they could do just that, that's how bad it is for me

>Also Muslim women are hairy as fuck.

FTFY

Wallahi This is why I love this place

>Atheism is a belief system
FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEE

Just stay the fuck out of Europe, shitskin.

Are you fucking kidding me??? I'll just assume you came late, we're friends who fuck why is that concept so unbelievable

please read your quran and get yourself back on track.

edgy

Please go lick your sheikh's hole some more

Implying Islam even ironically should be accepted in the modern developed world. Islam is not a religion of peace and don't let anyone fucking tell you it is. Hope you make it out alive of whichever shithole you're in.