Can anyone tell me what set up this is?

Can anyone tell me what set up this is?

robot dick>?

a shitty one

titanic vape. beach juice.

dont know if your trolling to see who answers so you can make fun of for vaping.buttttttt i cant remember the name of them specifically but i know there a very cheap. like the store told him it was the best one so they could just get rid of it "bad"

Looks like an MVP 2 with a Kanger Mega Aerotank. Pretty outdated system at this point.

Probably troll thread but:

Innokin MVP and some type of older style tank - possibly a Kanger Protank.

That would be a mouth fedora.

This. I have the MVP too, it's definately that. It's a decent cheap one. Doubles as a USB charger which is why I got it. Can confirm, is outdated but works well.

anything that requires a 510 to evod ring is shit

underrated

Looks like a Digital Storm Bolt 3 with Intel Core i7-9800kkk, 8 GB of ram, nVideo Gspot GTX 970, 1 TB with 7200 rpm, flux capacitor bank and a aeon compiler with back front-end modulator.

>bunch of bullshit

wait you're serious?

>this is what vapers actually beleive

looks like a faggot with a stupid vape

>Implying I'm wrong

Yeah, vape fags like to make themselves seem interesting. "durr I got a CuMM F4G-G4Y 3po"

Say what you will about vaping, but at least I don't wake up in the middle of the night unable to breathe with my lungs feeling like they're on fire anymore. Not smelling like an ashtray all the time is a nice bonus as well.

Not smoking cigs in the first place would always have been an option.

True, but I was a young, dumb, impressionable kid. Started at 12 to be 'cool'

boring cunt

Failure.

>>thread 28 minutes old already
>>Perfect pic to shop a dick into
>>hasnt happened yet

Sup Forums, youre losing your touch.

you fucking do it then

making fun of vaping is so early 2016 - we be mid 2016 now and that means vaping is cool.

for real vaping can help you stop smoking really easily, and here in Germany where smoking Shisha aka Waterpipe is really popular, vaping is a really nice Option. No preparing the head with the sticky tabacco, no preparing the coal, no being careful around the shitty coal so it doesnt drop and burn your carpet/floor

i started it and my friends were making fun of me and by now literally EVERYONE does it

this

American Navy here, same shit. Everyone talked shit now they all switched and say how much better they feel.

Who gives a fuck about what anyone else thinks anyway? For me, vaping is hella cheaper, hella healthier, I can feel the difference in my lungs straight away. My teeth are no longer yellow, my house and clothes no longer stink. I no longer stink. I'm not slowly killing myself. The flavours are awesome and endless. And I can still get my few minutes away from my desk, or my 5 minutes to just kick back and chill and take some deep breaths, and I can still get some nicotine.

There is literally no reason to smoke rather than vape. Unless you are a faggot and get butthurt over what other people think.

agreed man, the only thing cigs have an advantage in is convenience. A lot easier to walk to 7-11 when I ran out of smokes, Probably why I get 250ml bottles of juice.

>vapes
>hella
kek what a fucking child

De Niro is a good man. dont touch him.