Which would you choose user?

Which would you choose user?

Shit Ill eat those spiders. Fuck that shit, Im not a fag, just a Sup Forumstard.

Balls.

I'd be sucking cheese of those balls like I was eating a quesadilla.

I would walk through the webs, I fucking hate spiders so I'll just close my eyes and flail my arms around. Or the spiders wouldn't even do anything, just crawl off me.

And I'm not a faggot, so not licking balls

I too would licketh them balls

asuming this is somewere in the USA. non southren states i mean. not cali, florida, arizona, the super hot tempurature states. asuming all that, i pick the spides cause there is a low chance one of them will cause long term damage. a homeless guys balls might have urine, and feces on them and you can contract a vast array of things from that, incuding ocular herpes if some gets in your eye. in picking spiders all day.

Dont know of theyre poisonous but youre gonna have a bunch of spider bites my friend

Spiders. You said walk through this, since you were not specific I can only assume walk through between the cars, since having to go through the Spiders and webs I would light them on fire with lighter I always have on me despite despising smoking. Being clear of the webs and waiting a minute for the Spiders to clear out, I would indeed walk through that.

What do I get?

Spiders

Spiders.

Dog, the Midwestern States have some of the craziest fucking spiders.

Fucking pussy, be a man

You get nothing faggot

>be a man
>solving a problem without having to face unnecessary harm is not being a man.

How are you still alive?

Missourifag here

Fucking brown recluses are literal niggers

Not what you said last night fag.

Im sorry, where in the pic does it say you can avoid the spiders by lighting them on fire? It doesnt, youre just a scared douchenozzle that can handle a couple spider bites. Get fucked arsehole.

Can I bring a flamethrower with me?

No. Walk through it. Become man.

Sorry your not intelligent enough to understand the basic principals of read the fucking text. It does not say I cant, therefore I can indeed light all those fuckers up you pathetically alphabet challenged retard.

Not a lawfag here.
He didn't say we couldn't wear a full body suit to protect ourself from the spiders when we walk through them or have a agile old of some sort.
I pick spiders.

While your getting bit and becoming man I'll be fucking your sister and girlfriend, if you actually had one. News flash, women prefer stable intelligent men, not hold my beer retards.

Fuck it, I'll do both

>agile
I meant shield..
I'm on mobile.

Nope doesnt say you can do anything else but walk through them, you lose faggot. Also, youre that intent on avoiding them that you have to incinerate them so they cant make contact with you? Hahahah FUCKING PUSSY!!!

Jokes on you i have niether

I'll be more poison than man after a stroll through that, not that the homeless man isn't a better option because of all the slow killing diseases that he's carrying around.

Nah fuck this, I choose C: shitpost on Sup Forums more.

*You're
lrn 2 speel re2wrd

realy?? in canada we have almost no poisonis things. i thought just the places that dont get snow like cali and florida had poisonis spiders. that being said i would rather have a brown recluse bite eat my leg away for a couple of weeks than have ocular herpes caused by homesless urine balls.

Good, kill yourself with poisonous spiders faggot. Not as good as bleach buy will probably do the job.

spiders, then roll around on the ground violently to make sure they're all crushed

PoisonOUS, you illiterate fuck, poisonOUS.

or you could put a condom
on your tounge.

Deez nuts.

Venomous, you ignorant fuck.

Lmao, true.

Look at you princess, using big boy thinking! Well sorry to cut your dignity down even further but hey, it's not that hard to do in the first place. If you have ever seen, read or listen to any sort of legal exchange of any type unless it is specifically stated, it does not exist.

YOUR wrong again, just in case you missed that, YOUR wrong.

second time ive been called iliterate today.

>nuh uh. I have uhh... special magic armor with +3 pyromancy so frost spells don't effect me.

^You're THAT kid.

>murder OP for making this thread.

lick a homeless man's spider

if somebody said poison-is would you correct them? i dont think you would no the diffrence.

Hahah dumbass, your post makes no sense. Get pooped on nigger.

My penis really hurts.

Y u had to b mad, it's jst game
>checkd

I'd correct them, but not for that, for saying poisonous when they mean venomous. There is a big difference, learn it.

>put on bomb suit and thick ass gloves
>walk through spiders
>???
>profit

There it is. No argument, so best to pretend it was just lulz, or let's pretend why u mad bro?

Y'all fuckers need to ask mommy how many times she dropped you.

I like you user, want to be boyfriends?

i just did. thank you teacher.

Fuck yeah.

Hi everybody, this how i got brain damage

Whoa, just take it easy man

defensive samefag detected.

Balls

>being afraid of spiders
this thread is full of pussies

Aren't you smart sally!