youtube.com/watch?v=nVBalxt3NEU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

^
^ ^

You're
an

TRIPPLE KAOKEN ATTACK!

K

BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK

An hero.

Habeeb it, motherfucker.

Go back to your freshman English class and make your vocabulary cards faggot

duckroll

Op is a fag.

row row fight the powah

I think it is YOU that needs to go back to freshman English, faggot.

I remember when captcha didn't have pictures!

I don't believe it..

ok

youtube.com/watch?v=qs6BiPwqBU0

Bork Bork Bork Bork Bork Bork

At least you believe you can think. Now just act on something for once in your life.

>I don't believe it!

TWINKIE HOUSE

HABEEB IT

>WALK THE DINOSAUR

For all faggots who don't know, you used to type noko into the name field to stay in a thread after positing otherwise it would take you back to Sup Forums

Dear sir I respect your position but better check out this PC

PudipudipudipudiPudipudipudipudiPudipudipudipudiPudipudipudipudiPudipudipudipudiPudipudipudipudiPudipudipudipudiPudipudipudipudiPudipudipudipudiPudipudipudipudiPudipudipudipudiPudipudipudipudiPudipudipudipudiPudipudipudipudiPudipudipudipudiPudipudipudipudiPudipudipudipudiPudipudipudipudiPudipudipudipudiPudipudipudipudiPudipudipudipudiPudipudipudipudiPudipudipudipudiPudipudipudipudiPudipudipudipudiPudipudipudipudiPudipudipudipudiPudipudipudipudiPudipudipudipudiPudipudipudipudiPudipudipudipudiPudipudipudipudiPudipudipudipudiPudipudipudipudiPudipudipudipudiPudipudipudipudi

Pools closed due to AIDS

Nobody would even know

oldfag who was here pre-chanology, only came back a week ago after not coming here for years.. not much has changed..

less furries, more traps, less OC, no tripfags, and different pasta

I remember no captchas, so much less spam and bot shit now

roodypoo

777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777

>being that many years away from being an oldfag

I remember no capchas, no IDs, tipcodes, fortunes and all that fun jazz

>2016
>thinking half of this makes you old
>Shiggy Diggy Doo

>less furries

Coolface.jpg

ah, fortunes. good times ...

there used to be a real furry problem that only the chemo of gore could help solve.. that and boxxy

Desu
Milhouse
No captcha
cP
No life
An hero
Still on Sup Forums
Somebody fucking kill me

There are many of those quotes that keeps the surgeon inspired about his job

R U Crescent Fresh?

ITTY BITTY BABY
ITTY BITTY BOAT

When I found out about that it was the best hing ever. Before that I'd spend lie ⅝min frying to ponder my lost. Infant I still do that sometimes on accident

TWINKIE HOUSE!

You sound emotionally repressed. Go find friends

wall into the bathroom

you're all roody-poos

Gb2gaia

>>>/fk/
>>>/fur/
>>>/l/
>>>/new/
>>>/z/

i've been here all summer

youtube.com/watch?v=nVBalxt3NEU

>thinking that someone here is mentally stable

Dude if you think there's a lot of furrows now then you haven't been here long. It was real bad

i once got banned by snacks

i don't even remember why

▲ ▲

LIVE IN THE NOW YOU PAST DWELLING TROGLODYTE!!!!!

Want chap stick?

I remember moot

HI, I'M GEORGE ZIMMER, FOUNDER AND CEO OF THE MEN'S WEARHOUSE. ON MY RETURN FLIGHT HOME FROM MADRID ON HOLIDAY, I WAS AGHAST TO LEARN THAT THE AIRLINE PATRON SEATED IN FRONT OF ME HAD BECOME OVERLY INDULGENT IN THE COMPLIMENTARY SPIRITS OFFERED BY THE FLIGHT CREW. HIS UNRULY BEHAVIOR TOWARDS THE OTHER PASSENGERS WARRANTED A SWIFT AND RATHER UNSOLICITED EXERSIZE SESSION OF HIS VULNERABLE ANAL CAVITY. STANDING TO SPEAK HARSHLY TO THE MAN, MY WONDERFULLY WICKED WOMAN WOOING WONDER WIENER FELL TO THE FLOOR OF THE AIRCRAFT WITH A TERRIFFIC THUD FROM THE BERMUDA SHORTS THAT HAD SOMEHOW CONTAINED IT PREVIOUSLY. HIS SCREAMING PLEAS FOR MERCY AND FORGIVENESS ECHOED IN THE OTHERWISE SILENT CABIN, AND I SUSPECT THEY WILL RING FOREVER IN THE EARS OF THOSE WHO BORE WITNESS TO THE DRAMA AND FERVOR WITH WHICH MY GREATLY-GIRTHED GATLING GONADS PIERCED BOTH HIS HERSHEY HIGHWAY AND THE SANCTITY OF HIS VERY SOUL IN UNISON. UPON SATISFACTION OF MY LESSON HAVING BEEN TAUGHT, I RELEASED ONTO MY ADMIRING ONLOOKERS A TORRENTIAL TESTICULAR TSUNAMI THAT MADE UNWILLING MEMBERS OF THE MILE HIGH CLUB OUT OF EVERY PERSON ON BOARD FLIGHT 606 TO NEW YORK CITY. I GUARANTEE IT.

Hahaha you new roody poo

No you don't, you lying newfag

▲▲

I'm actually a new guy here hello everyone. Just signed up for this site not too long ago. I didn't see a thread where I can introduce myself, so howdy all I hope we get along!

as if he needed a reason to ban
t

roody poo candy ass newt gingrich

Haha, roody poo newfag

Roody poo newfag

Anyone remember which old board was coupled with Sup Forums

DSFARGEG

Sage grows in every field.

A few boards came out of Sup Forums.

I got into a flame war with thatdog one time. What a wild time 2004 was.

anybody remember the Candlejack meme? that shit was terrib-

I don't say cuck, nigger or zozzle

dogsnack.

Candlejack was pure cancer, thank god it's go-

this is now a dubs thread

I use cuck ironically, never said zozzle, and only use nigger in the context of "My nigga".

No actual oldfags here. The true test, what happened to Sup Forums once it reached 10,000 posts? Nice try googling it but no luck kiddo.

Milhouse

mootykins reskinned everything

I only use the word nigger when I call my black lab, nigger.

I think Burnie sanders should win? Should i break up with my girl

>don't say nigger

Like nigger wasn't always the most popular word used on Sup Forums...

Over 9000 posts of Kermit and "NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER..."

  ▲
▲ ▲

Ur an fagit