Last week I was fucked by a tranny in the ass. I feel bad about it now. Am I gay now? (I'm not attracted to men)

Last week I was fucked by a tranny in the ass. I feel bad about it now. Am I gay now? (I'm not attracted to men)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1447861/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It depends. In a scale of 1 to 13, how feminine was her penis?

You're only gay if you enjoyed it. Straight men don't enjoy being fucked in the ass. So, if you enjoyed the feeling of the tranny's cock in your asshole, then I have news for you....

kek

do want

very big and not feminine (so 3)

and if my wife fucks me with a dildo/strapon and I've never come harder in my life?

But every straight man would enjoy it.

ask yourself one question

>am i gay?

if yes then yes, if no then no

it doesnt really fucking matter in reality because
1. you can switch to men or women as you want
and
2. unless you live in some religious controlled country or shithole noone gives a fuck about your sexual orientation too much

welp, it sounds like you are indeed a faggot
congrats man

this
the idea of needing to label yourself seems like bullshit to me
>like taking dick up the bumhole. who cares?

Congrats OP

but this will never happen again,

> Am I gay now?

We're you fucked in the ass?

If yes, then yes. Sorry, OP, but you're a faggot both literally and figuratively. Good luck being queer.

>but it was only once and will never happen again

too late OP, you will never get your anal hymen back

it doesnt matter anymore, you are gay now, forever.

Did she cum inside? D-did she impregnate your belly?

You Sir are NOT a faggot. Your WIFE is plowing your asshole. There is no cock attached to your wife, so it's not gay.

I don't know about that. Your average straight guy wouldn't let a cock anywhere near his asshole.

No, she was wearing a condom (I too)

Is she wearing a tie on her head?

>she

but yes, its a tie.

"she"

>She
Are you fucking blind? HE has a cock you stupid piece of human shit. Get your eyes checked out.

>fucked by a tranny in the ass
>fucked
>in the ass
>with a dick
>WILLINGLY
You're gay.

Feeling bad about it or not... Once a man's cock enters your asshole, you are a fucking faggot.

>not wanting to give birth to a qt3.14, well endowed dickgirl's child
wow you really are a faggot OP

So, it was a big mistake. And nothing can be changed anymore. We'll have to live with it.

Why not?? Also congrats, fag.

That happened to me about 4 months ago. I was intending to fuck it but was a bit drunk so dick wasn't happening it fucked me.. Bit uncomfortable at first but didn't notice after a while. (Small dick thank fuck) felt a bit weird the next day and for a few days. Completely forgot about it until this thread.

TL;DR who cares, don't worry about it

Dubs speak truth

his behymen

The best end all answer is this.

If you have to ask if you're gay... then you're gay. If you didn't ask or wonder if you are gay then you aren't gay. You would be a guy that literally fucks anything.

You feel bad because you have feelings. And feelings are gay.

Verdict....
You're gay

a has week passed, and I still can't forget it. I always think about it, these thoughts haunt me. Its bad.

Well then you have a weak mind an deserve to be tormented by yourself.

I literally could not give a single fuck it happend. I still fuck my girlfriend and others and enjoy it. It may happen again who knows? It's just not that big of a deal. If you killed it afterwards or something then yeah sure you should feel bad

maybe just try to think of it like banging a really fat gross chick....... i dont know man

That's just beta denial.

You are obviously craving for more.
Stop worrying so much about labels and go get your boipucci satiate you're boipucci's hunger for femenine cock.

im just trying to help the dude

And why is pretending it's a gross girl make any difference? Face your problem don't hide it. Op get a piece of paper and write down all the things that have changed since this happened then make a list next to it of things that haven't. You'll soon see it's pretty inconsequential

I do not know what will happen next, but I feel that my life is no longer what it was before this.

just be bi, then you don't have to care if something is straight or gay, just fun or not.

Well then you're fucked aren't you

Did you 'clean' yourself before letting her plow your asshole?

Yeah just 'be bi'
>be bi
Why not just be a tree or a chair then you don't have to worry about anything

Good advice user you retarded price of shit

Haha check this faggot out

Hahahaha

Kek

LOL

xDDDDDDDD

Don't worry about labels OP. I got the opportunity to fuck a cute tranny and I gotta say I haven't cum that hard in years. felt so fucking good going balls deep in the boy pussy.

boipucci*

you were already a faggot, you let a dude fuck you in the ass. that's literally what a faggot does, faggot. you're gay, no one thinks that's okay and this media trend where people say it is.. yeah, that's not going to last, everyone fucking hates it and everyone hates you.

>about 60 per cent of the pre-adolescent boys engage in homosexual activities
>at least 37 percent of the male population has some homosexual experience
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1447861/

You are definitely not gay, but bi-curious. Most people are bi. So fuck it, dont care about it.

sorry you haven't figure out how to be bi. sucks to be you. now excuse me while i go and not give a shit about the gender of what i'm fucking.

Kek, reminds me of pic related