S/fur thread

s/fur thread

bump

I wanna be inside a shark grills belly

OP can't bump their own threads

Hey Dr.shark belly how are you doing tonight?

Pretty good, payed my bills and other fantastic adult adventures.

I know the feeling man he tell me do you know anything about ballistics?

I like to think I know a fair bit about ballistics.

Ok on that note how many layers of Kevlar would one need to line the inside of lets say a large jacket to stop a bullet

Nice try, ISIS

If you are makeing a bullet proof vest you need more than Kevlar, Kevlar is used to dispite energy but it won't stop a bullet by its self. You can make a bullet resistent garment useing multiple layers of Kevlar but if you want full proof you will need multiple layers over a hard material like ceramic or metal composites with a few layers behind.

The key is to capture the bullet, disperse energy and capture shrapnel from the bullet or hard layer.

I ant no goat fucker I just know it will come in handy one day

What about aircraft-grade lexan. I hear that can deflect a bullet. Would this suffice for a hard surface?

Not making a vest I plan on lining the indies of it with Kevlar like if you cut the jack in half long ways and lined the inside of that with Kevlar some on one the //k board said it was possible for about 30 to 40 layers of Kevlar would be enough to protect me but he said it would way about 20 pounds

A number of Polycarbonate materials are Buller resistent or proof at the right thickness but unless you plan on wearing a large suit of transperent knight armor with plates a couple inches thick it's impractical.

Yeah your best bet would be yo do a liner of ciramic discs layer over one another like scails with a number of layers of Kevlar on both sides.

Would probably be just as heavy but less bulky, bullet proof clothing is generaly not lightweight.

Dudes dumber then fuck.
you cant make a generality like that.
how thick are the layers?
and 20 pounds, no. heavy sure, but not 20.

Oh, and the 'aircraft grade' shit, that's a crock of shit too. the airline industry uses the exact same material as everyone else. there is no such thing as aircraft grade.

He was on /k/, no one there is known for being smart.

I came here to fap not to learn what to were at a school shooting

ey there fellow furfags, anyone got any requests?

Would you rather learn about the fundimental workings of the universe and everything in it?

any peregrination?

Anything with a sexy belly and we'll drawn navel.

all ready do for the most part

Not that user, though it makes me wonder what the car company did that makes police cars... The marketing gurus in that youtube video shot at the doors and windkws with an AK with no damage inside. They said it was some light weight fabric in the door paneling and some sort of special material for the window. It is an option for the real cop cars, so it cant be heavy like a bank truck...

Paws plox

Human male on female anthro?

WHICH ONE IS REAL? HOW DO I CHOOSE??!?

its called open in new tabe

Well this one has more posters but I would say lurk both until one 404s and than move to the other and into the next thread made consolidating both threads into one next thread cycle.

Yeah I'm going to move to the other thread