How good are Sup Forums detective skills after all these years?

How good are Sup Forums detective skills after all these years?
Can you tell me my aprx age and/or gender from this screenshot of my desktop?

HL2 and Portal 2 but no Portal on desktop, so probably a tad young to be interested in the Orange Box in 2006.

Ironic mixture of stuff like IPVanish with Windows 10.

13 or 14 based on the content.

13 or 14 based on the fact that you made this thread

22. Dubs

lol I had a feeling some of the lego games would knock down years.

15 tops. So gtfo.

Male. 17?

>lego star wars
>minecraft
>garrys mod

I'd venture a guess at 12 year old fedora clad autist with a subscription to FaZe clan on youtube and at least 3 bags of doritos in your kitchen cupboard, and two different types of Mountain Dew in your reniggerator

you're 20

Gender - Loch Ness Monster
Age - 'Bout tree-fiddy

Yes. You are exactly 4 yrs old
MODS

Id say mid 20s with a kid or a little brother

Samefagging from this post but upon further inspection the fact that you have calculator open only further confirms my previous hypothesis, as you seem to have suffered the misfortune of having been 'taught' common core mathematics, and as a result can only in reasonable time perform simple calculations by use of a calculator as an aide

Yeah
>pic-related

KeK

To answer the gender question, since you're a faggot ass millenial I'd say you're gender fluid because your pussy ass generation is a bunch of attention whores who cry about everything. There isn't one real man born after the year 1995, just a bunch of faggots.

you have teamspeak open

give us your ts server and lets have a chat

19/m/uk

fuckin retards look at the overwatch icon

>not denying it

Get out of here, Loch Ness Monster.

Tfw '96

You are a male. I was thinking you had a child due to the games you have downloaded but I'm starting to doubt it. You are 23.

That'll cost 'Bout tree-fiddy

I'm guessing late 20s. 28?

Oh and dude

The only way you are older than 19 is if you have a child. I stand with the guess of 17.

That's my guess aswell

GTA, Portal 2, Minecraft, Lego harry potter, lego jurrasic world tell me you're pretty young

However, CS source makes me doubt that.

I'd say you're underage, but not too underage.

And a dude, of course.

Yeah he's a dude women aren't allowed on the Internet isn't that a law?

Male or Trans girl

27 years old

Easy

Wow, scary close!
What led you to this number?

>win10
>black bars
>gmod
>minecraft
>FTBlauncher
>portal 2 but no portal 1
>"new stff" folder
>Lego games
12 GTFO

I half expected you to have xfire installed

Same person,
25 then?

Futurama was canceled ages back, not many younger people watch it, it was at it's peak around that time and the games you play seem to be a mix of serious games (like Civ, Arma, etc) and games for you to just relax and take your mind off things (like minecraft, lego games, etc). I feel like younger people just buy whatever is popular and don't really think about games in that way. I dunno, I just had a feeling.

op is a faggot.

Well ya got it right on, solid. Wish I had a prize for ya but sadly I don't.